Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Democrats Kill Amendment to Deny Relief Funding to Schools Partnering With CCP
China Joe and his Democrat supporters are rolling out the red carpet for the Chinese Communist Party. This was very predictable and the reason that China helped Biden steal the election.

Quote:Democrats Kill Amendment to Deny Relief Funding to Schools Partnering With Chinese Entities

Democrat lawmakers voted down an amendment to deny federal relief funding to educational institutions that partner with Chinese entities and Chinese Communist Party (CCP) affiliates.

The amendment to the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill was proposed by Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.) on Feb. 8, two weeks after President Joe Biden quietly nixed a proposed regulation that would have required colleges to disclose ties to Confucius Institutes, CCP-funded college partnerships that the Trump administration considered a part of Beijing’s influence network.

“The Chinese Communist Party will do everything possible to steal our intellectual property and research, compromise our professors, and even recruit individuals on campus for espionage,” Stefanik said, introducing the measure during the Feb. 9 Education and Labor Committee hearing.

“We value our institutions of higher education as forums for open thought and expression and incubators for innovation and learning. The Chinese Communist Party sees them as the opposite: forums for communist brainwashing and censoring speech, and unfortunately a marketplace for intellectual theft.”

The Democrat-controlled committee tossed Stefanik’s amendment in a 27-21 party-line vote during the 13-hour hearing that lasted into early morning hours of Feb. 10.
Grandstanding.

Colleges need to review their relationship with CIs.

Is it true that there are foreign agents promoting Chinese propaganda, or are they just language learning centers?

I’ve found what the right says is often loaded with conspiracy theory with zero proof these days.

BUT

This is COVID relief funding to the entire school. College students would end paying the bill for these Republicans trying to throw out Chinahawk red meat to their base.

In a related conversation, Tom Cotton Ted Cruz, Elise Stefanik, etc. should worry about the actual white Republican Christian nationalism propaganda that is literally fostering domestic terrorism. This has all the makings of “look over there and ignore what me and mine are doing. “
(02-11-2021, 12:52 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Grandstanding. 

Is it true that there are foreign agents promoting Chinese propaganda, or are they just language learning centers? 

I’ve found what the right says is often loaded with conspiracy theory with zero proof these days. 

BUT

This is COVID relief funding to the entire school. College students would end paying the bill for these Republicans trying to throw out Chinahawk red meat to their base.

In a related conversation, Tom Cotton Ted Cruz, Elise Stefanik, etc.  should worry about the actual white Republican Christian nationalism propaganda that is literally fostering domestic terrorism.  This has all the makings of “look over there and ignore what me and mine are doing. “
Comrade Cardfan, the Chinese Communist Party can always count on your support and, more importantly, the support of the Democrat Party and China Joe. The People's Republic has invested wisely in American politicians and they get the support of useful idiots as a bonus gratis.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot

BUT

In a related conversation, Tom Cotton Ted Cruz, Elise Stefanik, etc.  should worry about the actual white Republican Christian nationalism propaganda that is literally fostering domestic terrorism.  This has all the makings of “look over there and ignore what me and mine are doing. “
Low-information, brainwashed liberal regurgitation. White Christian Republicans are the least likely people on Earth to engage in terrorism. Galactically idiotic statement.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(02-11-2021, 01:00 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

BUT

Comrade Cardfan, the Chinese Communist Party can always count on your support and, more importantly, the support of the Democrat Party and China Joe. The People's Republic has invested wisely in American politicians and they get the support of useful idiots as a bonus gratis.

Is this actually occurring, or is it tin foil? 

How many Chinese terrorists have we had?  I’ve never encountered Chinese propaganda.  Not once.  

In my “liberal world” I view China as a human rights violator and an economic manipulator.  So their propaganda doesn’t seem to be getting to me.  

I do know Trump got everybody’s panties in a wad and lost billions in a trade war trying to be a tough guy.
(02-11-2021, 01:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

BUT

How many Chinese terrorists have we had?  I’ve never encountered Chinese propaganda.  Not once.  

In my “liberal world” I view China as a human rights violator and an economic manipulator.  So their propaganda doesn’t seem to be getting to me.  

I do know Trump got everybody’s panties in a wad and lost billions in a trade war trying to be a tough guy.
When you echo China Joe's propaganda, you are repeating Chinese Communist Party propaganda. China owns the Biden family.
(02-11-2021, 02:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 01:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

BUT

When you echo China Joe's propaganda, you are repeating Chinese Communist Party propaganda. China owns the Biden family.

what?  That’s a lame response just repeating the silliness you always say.  

What propaganda is that?  I can’t remember saying anything positive about China other than they whipped Trump in a trade war, but that’s not even that impressive. He is like you, Hooter, he always loses.
Hooter, Julian Castro is making a great point in the trial today.

You Chinahawks should be worried about how Trump’s incitement of insurrection has made democracy a mockery in China and other nations that are adversaries.
(02-11-2021, 04:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Hooter, Julian Castro is making a great point in the trial today.

You Chinahawks should be worried about how Trump’s incitement of insurrection has made democracy a mockery in China and other nations that are adversaries.
Democrats' abuse of the impeachment process is what is making a mockery of democracy and our constitution. Meanwhile, China Joe Biden continues to do the People's Republic of China's bidding through Executive Orders as Congress refuses to the work for which it was elected. China Joe and his crackhead son have sold us out and our descendants will curse everybody who cast a legal vote for Briben Biden.
(02-11-2021, 07:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 04:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Hooter, Julian Castro is making a great point in the trial today.

Democrats' abuse of the impeachment process is what is making a mockery of democracy and our constitution. Meanwhile, China Joe Biden continues to do the People's Republic of China's bidding through Executive Orders as Congress refuses to the work for which it was elected. China Joe and his crackhead son have sold us out and our descendants will curse everybody who cast a legal vote for Briben Biden.
Sleepy

Following the Constitutional process versus a violent attempted coup. 

Ok.  

but the Bidens still have a ways to go before they can match Trump’s embarrassing spankings from China:  lose billions in a failed trade war and smear our democracy.  

Hooter, you could be right. Uncle Joe may get there.  Big Grin wait...who am I kidding?!!!   You’re never right!!! Big Grin 

Trump will be the worst on China too.