Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TY Scroggins
I've just seen on coach David Buchanan's Twitter that Ty Scroggins has passed away due to Covid.
That is so sad.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • 64SUR
https://amp.courier-journal.com/amp/6714...ssion=true
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jarons's post:
  • 64SUR
Great guy by all accounts
[-] The following 1 user Likes E's Army's post:
  • 64SUR
A legend. A great man who impacted so many in a positive way gone too early. Breaks my heart for his family but the way he changed countless lives in his time will impact generations to come in a positive way.
(02-10-2021, 10:17 PM)Iam4thecats Wrote: I've just seen on coach David Buchanan's Twitter that Ty Scroggins has passed away due to Covid.
So sad. Sad day for Kentucky high school football what a great guy, turned Louisville Central into a powerhouse. I always went to the game when they scrimmage Scott County ever year was so much respect from both teams.
Always thought it was neat that he and Coach Haywood from Belfry became really good friends from separate parts of the state. Prayers for the family.
Absolutely terrible. A great person, a great coach. Gone far too soon. You could tell the tremendous pride he had in his family and his community. Just an absolutely heartbreaking loss for KYHSFB.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Panther Thunder's post:
  • 64SUR
Regret hearing this news. Coach Scroggins was one of the best to ever coach the game. Prayers for his family.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHS DYNASTY's post:
  • 64SUR
Just terrible. So so sad !
Will be missed by all who knew him. RIP Coach!!!
Great coach and a better person bye all accounts, truly a sad day for Kentucky high school football!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • 64SUR
Prayers From Log Mountain!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobcatForever's post:
  • 64SUR
Need more guys like him in coaching.
So sad to hear this. Only 49 years old too. Prayers for the family and the whole community.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister D's post:
  • 64SUR
Such sad news. Prayers for his family
RIP Coach.
Just read about coaches passing this afternoon. What a loss for the KYHS football community. I never met the man but have HUGE respect for all he accomplished and did for Central and DeSales programs. Rip coach.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scotty_Bronson's post:
  • 64SUR