Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers 34 Browns 7
Boy my Steelers looked pretty dominant today didnt they? Roethlisberger 4 touchdown passes. Offensively (206 yards rushing, 161 passing and 4 td's) and defensively (6 sacks, 5 forced turnovers) they looked awesome...makes me feel pretty good about my preseason predictions.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Boy my Steelers looked pretty dominant today didnt they? Roethlisberger 4 touchdown passes. Offensively (206 yards rushing, 161 passing and 4 td's) and defensively (6 sacks, 5 forced turnovers) they looked awesome...makes me feel pretty good about my preseason predictions.

They didn't look as dominant, it was more that the Browns just looked horrible. Those weren't takeaways, the Browns pretty much just handed them the ball on silver platters.

Steelers did look good, don't get me wrong, but anyone could have looked good against the Browns today.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
The Browns suck again.
lol, now if it was the Bengals doing that against Cleveland, they'd be takeaways, and then it would be dominance. Come on Fritz, quit hating on Pittsburgh!! Granted, it was Cleveland, but other than New England, nobody in the NFL looked as dominant as Pittsburgh...Big Ben throwing 4 touchdowns alone tickled me to death..
BFritz Wrote:They didn't look as dominant, it was more that the Browns just looked horrible. Those weren't takeaways, the Browns pretty much just handed them the ball on silver platters.

Steelers did look good, don't get me wrong, but anyone could have looked good against the Browns today.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Boy my Steelers looked pretty dominant today didnt they? Roethlisberger 4 touchdown passes. Offensively (206 yards rushing, 161 passing and 4 td's) and defensively (6 sacks, 5 forced turnovers) they looked awesome...makes me feel pretty good about my preseason predictions.
Hey TH32 it may be to early to sing this but....."I GOTTA FEELIN.........." You know the rest. LOL!
Sing it Myron!! lol.."that Pittsburgh's goin to tha Super Bowl"..
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Hey TH32 it may be to early to sing this but....."I GOTTA FEELIN.........." You know the rest. LOL!
I thought they looked good today. But, Pikevilles 8th grade team would look good aginst the Browns LOL!
Not the biggest Steeler fan, but I will admit they did look very impressive today against a lowly Cleveland team, regardless it was the Browns, Pittsburgh played very well.
Pittsburgh looked great. Lets go Pittsburgh!!
I think there new coach will be alright after watching them drill the Browns! He seemed to have a GREAT game plan with very good balance!
Wonder if the Browns will go with Brady Quinn at QB now?
BurntTires Wrote:Wonder if the Browns will go with Brady Quinn at QB now?
I hope so
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I hope they don't do that to Quinn...If they do, then someone needs to show them the Tim Couch saga. There O-Line is terrible, and if they do that, then it could ruin him!
yeah I dont think it matters who plays quarterback in Cleveland. They have no blocking, or a running game, because Jamal Lewis runs like a little girl (and has since he had his 2000 yard season)..anybody who plays qb in Cleveland, will fail.
pittsburg looked good, The browns need a new team not to mention a new coach. They looked horrible and no they don't need to throw Quin to the wolfs just yet.
Cleveland is Horrible! Pittsburg is on their way to another division title!
:thumpsup: AHA! We may not agree on politics, but football is another story. Keep preachin it bro!
DevilsWin Wrote:Cleveland is Horrible! Pittsburg is on their way to another division title!
Pittsburgh is on their way to another divisional title? Please. They played the Browns. Had they beated someone that actually compared to an NFL football team then you might have an argument, but at least wait until they play somebody. This is just rediculous.
After seeing the Bengals and the Ravens I feel very confident.
DevilsWin Wrote:After seeing the Bengals and the Ravens I feel very confident.

Confident's not the word.............. our D played unreal, and once the offense gets going full throttle, we'll be unreal.
BCF4L Wrote:Pittsburgh is on their way to another divisional title? Please. They played the Browns. Had they beated someone that actually compared to an NFL football team then you might have an argument, but at least wait until they play somebody. This is just rediculous.

Pittsburgh was ranked second behind Baltimore in the division on ESPN, and we saw how well that worked out.

The Browns are horrible, an all-girls high school could have put up more of a fight than Cleveland did.
Well you really can't take much from the Bengals/Ravens game. The Ravens have an exceptional defense and a terrible offense. And it is just the opposite for the Bengals. When you have those 2 equations going against each other, it turns into a sloppy game. Let's wait until about 3 or 4 weeks into the season to start determining the winner of the division.
The Bengals Offense will not get going against the Steelers D.
Palomalu, Farrior and Foote will see to that my friends.
how about now? I think the Bengals resemble an NFL football team..or they do on offense anyways..
BCF4L Wrote:Pittsburgh is on their way to another divisional title? Please. They played the Browns. Had they beated someone that actually compared to an NFL football team then you might have an argument, but at least wait until they play somebody. This is just rediculous.
well I always did say the Bengals were a bunch of bitches....LOL j/k man..had to do it..
BFritz Wrote:Confident's not the word.............. our D played unreal, and once the offense gets going full throttle, we'll be unreal.

Pittsburgh was ranked second behind Baltimore in the division on ESPN, and we saw how well that worked out.

The Browns are horrible, an all-girls high school could have put up more of a fight than Cleveland did.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:well I always did say the Bengals were a bunch of bitches....LOL j/k man..had to do it..

haha........ fair enough, fair enough........... our defense played like a bunch of bitches.
well man Ive said it time and time again...if Cincy can play AVERAGE defense, then they will absolutely raise hell, because they have an awesome offense..but theres no excuse for giving up 51 points to Cleveland, lol I guess Im preaching to the choir though, lol..
BFritz Wrote:haha........ fair enough, fair enough........... our defense played like a bunch of bitches.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:well man Ive said it time and time again...if Cincy can play AVERAGE defense, then they will absolutely raise hell, because they have an awesome offense..but theres no excuse for giving up 51 points to Cleveland, lol I guess Im preaching to the choir though, lol..

Definitely preaching to the choir.......... I was pumped after the Baltimore game, though, because our defense looked good.

Positive Note: Out of the blue, Bengals.com said "Lewis had no comment when asked if he would take over the defense." Lewis was the defensive coordinator for a Ravens team that went to the Super Bowl, and our defense proved that they can play in week one when they're put in good positions.

FIRE BRESNAHAN
oh, the talent's there on D..the coaching is horrendous though..
BFritz Wrote:Definitely preaching to the choir.......... I was pumped after the Baltimore game, though, because our defense looked good.

Positive Note: Out of the blue, Bengals.com said "Lewis had no comment when asked if he would take over the defense." Lewis was the defensive coordinator for a Ravens team that went to the Super Bowl, and our defense proved that they can play in week one when they're put in good positions.

FIRE BRESNAHAN
Fritz Your post are funny.Loving the bengals really affects your judgements.I think you are very sincere and you love the Bengals and that is cool!