Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Republican Party Hello Patriot Party
(02-16-2021, 10:55 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 10:24 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 10:03 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 12:59 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 12:25 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Not Pennsylvania, Not Georgia, Not Wisconsin, Not Arizona.  Republicans made those decisions, so you telling a fib.  Big Grin

You have never answered how the Trump wing wins without a portion of its party.
Liar. The Democrats on the Pennsylvania Supreme Court extended the deadline for receiving absentee ballots and counting them on a party line vote. You are trying to confuse multiple issues. Republicans tried to get vote counting suspended in several jurisdictions because Democrats illegally kicked out Republican vote count observers.

In those cases, Republicans filed for emergency retraining orders and requested the suspension of the counts until Republican observers were allowed to do resume observing the count, which was their legal right.

If you want details on other delays in the counts, then you can search through my previous posts. I am not going to waste time repeating everything for you.
1 out of 4 ain't bad, but that’s a bit of a technicality since you are talking the state SC and upheld by SCOTUS, but  I'll give it to you, Hooter.  You can tally one on the wall;  your other one now has a friend Big Grin  

BTW how many votes fell under that extended deadline?  How many did Uncle Joe smash Trump by? 

There were Republicans in the room per usual, but in order, to create CHAOS, paid crisis actors stood outside and proclaimed they couldn't see the tabulating.  

Are you trying to be disingenuous again?   I hope no one counts on you for information, but I'm pretty sure that's how you get your information.  Someone questions a something small and insignificant to undermine a whole position.  You swallow it hook, line, and sinker.  

I apologize for making you rehash your previous fables; let's get back on topic.  

So can Trump, or his heir apparent win without 15-30% of the Republican voting block?
Another lie. The Supreme Court has not upheld the unconstitutional actions of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. I have never seen two people more obsessed about one man than you and your little buddy vector. Move on. Tell us about all of the wonderful things that China Joe is doing for this country. Let Republicans decide what to do about Trump and the Republican Party. You just worry about what China Joe and the CCP is doing for your country.
Sure it did.  4-4 with ACB abstaining in mid-October.  I mean it wasn't overturned?

I just posted a thread on Uncle Joe and the next period of Dem leadership.  

Ok, Hooter, I'll answer for you.  He can't.  There is enough of the party that will write in Gilligan before they vote for the kooks the Trump wing is putting up that will kill GOP and Patriot Party winning in most states even Trump strongholds.
The case has been docketed and the Supreme Court has a hearing scheduled to decide whether to take the case on Friday. There are also at least two other cases still pending for Georgia and Michigan that have hearings scheduled on Friday. Rulings not to expedite the hearing of cases did not mean that the Supreme Court found against Trump or his allies. Nor did dismissals of cases on the basis of standing mean that the justices reviewed any evidence. Maybe the Supreme Court will decide not to get involved in the election - and they do seem like a cowardly lot - but they have not declined to hear the cases yet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: RIP Republican Party Hello Patriot Party - by Hoot Gibson - 02-16-2021, 11:19 AM