Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Republican Party Hello Patriot Party
(02-17-2021, 01:17 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 09:21 PM)The Outsider Wrote: The more I read some of the things the Trumpsters spew on here, I'm convinced that either they are playing the devil's advocate just to try and stir things up, are brainwashed or are members of one of the extreme right radical that groups that make up a sizeable portion of Trump's supporters.
And the more I see your posts the more I'm convinced you're going to be like most of the liberals on here and your posts will continue to be 100% "Orange Man bad" and 0% facts...

The facts are that Trump started out doing a fairly good job as President.  Then over time his character flaws took over and his Presidency started going down the tubes following the same trends as a lot of his businesses.  His history in business will show you, if you research them and be truthful with yourself, that he leaves them in financial peril and ruining peoples lives who are left to clean up his mess.  He has left the country in pretty much the same shape as he has many of his businesses.  I am certain that he and his supporters will come down on the wrong side of history.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
Messages In This Thread
RE: RIP Republican Party Hello Patriot Party - by The Outsider - 02-17-2021, 11:10 AM