Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Republican Party Hello Patriot Party
(02-19-2021, 08:20 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 06:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 06:21 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Wasn't it Ted that called Donald a liar and a coward?   Hello pot meet kettle...   This is one creepy guy.  Seriously, there are people who actually checked the box next to his name on a ballot. Scary world we live in...

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...w&usqp=CAU]
It is hilarious but sad watching people who voted for Joe Biden, one of the most dishonest human beings of our time, calling Ted Cruz dishonest. It was Donald Trump who tagged Cruz "Lying Ted," and Marco Rubio supported Trump's smear. You and the two comrades obviously do not remember or never knew the truth. Cruz was actually tough on immigration before Trump gave it a second thought. Rubio was one of the "Gang of Eight" and as soft on immigration as most Democrats. Rubio claimed that Cruz's immigration policy was the same as his own. Seizing on an opportunity to undermine one of Cruz's strengths, Trump began calling Cruz "Lying Ted," with Rubio's support. But, hey, don't let the truth get in the way of demonizing the most intelligent member of Congress.

The thing that I have noticed about Democrats on this forum, and most Democrats in general is that they almost never criticize members of their own party, no matter how stupid or how dishonest they are. If I were a Democrat, I would be even more embarrassed to be a member of a party having AOC, Talib, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, Adam Schiff, et al., than I am to be in the same party as Mitch McConnell. The turtle is a slimy crook and I eagerly await his retirement, but he is not a moron. How do you people sleep at night, knowing how many dimwits you have empowered with your votes?

I have noticed that the media has collaborated and decided that after helping assassinate Trump's character, that Cruz is the next big threat - and the obedient BGR Democrats have fallen in behind them. It really is pathetic to watch how little thought goes into some of your posts and how little patriotism exists on the left.

Hoot, I agree with you about Mitch on both accounts. Yes, he is a slimy crook and he is definitely not a moron. He's one of the shrewdest politicians in my lifetime. Very smart man.  There are some in the Democratic Party that I like better than others. I don't put a great amount of faith in any politician, from any party. There are a few( and getting fewer by the year) Republicans that I respect because I believe they are truly principled in their beliefs(Romney, Sasse, Kasich, among a few others). I'm somewhat lukewarm on Joe, primarily because I think he is too conciliatory towards the opposition, although his razor thin majorities probably dictate his being a centrist.  I'm sure you,  as a hard line conservative, don't want someone like Kasich or Romney as head of your party. I don't see you as a conciliatory sort of dude. You want someone who will ram the opposition into submission. I get it.  I see Ted as much more dangerous than Donald because Donald is a dimwit who has an eighth-grade reading level. On the other hand, Cruz is very smart - a real Devil of a human being - a narcissist with a big brain (although the Cancun thing was pretty dumb). Dangerous combination.
You failed to say anything bad about any Democrat like always. That makes you a political hack OSH.
Messages In This Thread
RE: RIP Republican Party Hello Patriot Party - by jetpilot - 02-19-2021, 09:42 PM