Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eli Manning out possibly a month.
ESPN just reported that Eli has a separated throwing shoulder and could miss up to a week. Although they did say that the Giants have refused to discuss the situation with them, it looks like Jarred Lorenzen has an excellent chance to make his first NFL start this weekend.
Continuing reports state that the Giants will try to resign Tim Hasselbeck to start who was cut during the preseason. Also, it was said that 4 weeks was a starting point for the injury that could linger on up to 10 weeks according to Steve Young's personal take on the injury.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Great................he's on my fantasy team...........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm never glad to see someone get hurt, but I am glad to see Lorenzen get his chance to play.
Yeah they said that Manning will be out up to a month. Lorenzen hopefully will get his first start and I hope he does great.
Go Lorenzen, Wooooooohoooooooo!!!!!!
Redneck Wrote:Go Lorenzen, Wooooooohoooooooo!!!!!!

:Thumbs: Go J-LO!!!!!!!!!!
Well today they say its day to day and not as bad as they thought.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
MVP2 Wrote::Thumbs: Go J-LO!!!!!!!!!!

I feel all proud, I started a game against an NFL QB:1:

And proceeded to trip and fall on my face on a fake punt on fourth downConfusedhithappe I was only a freshman, so it's not that bad, I played decent at safety that game, get off my backSmile
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Word is that Manning is likely to start this game. Eli has been re-evaluated and cleared to play if he can handle the pain...which he says he can.

Also, Lorenzen has been quoted as saying that he doesn't expect himself to play on Sunday.... Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm glad Manning isn't hurt too bad, but I was looking forward to seeing the Hefty Lefty in action! Oh well, he'll get his chance someday...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Let the big man throw!!
Side note, has there ever been another football player with as many nicknames as Lorenzen? Smile

- the Hefty Lefty (my favorite)
- the Pillsbury Throwboy
- the Round Mound of Touchdown
- J-LO (I have also heard J-Load)

Anybody else heard some others?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lorenzen is my favorite player ever. Because he done a fat boys dream and played qb! (lol its how I picked my name on here)
The round mound of touch down!
Battleship Lorenzen!
More Cowbell Wrote:Side note, has there ever been another football player with as many nicknames as Lorenzen? Smile

- the Hefty Lefty (my favorite)
- the Pillsbury Throwboy
- the Round Mound of Touchdown
- J-LO (I have also heard J-Load)

Anybody else heard some others?
How could you leave at JuggHead? I'm thoroughly disappointed in you!!!!!!!
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life