Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
REPUBLICANS: Never Too Early Look at Primary 2024 -Who's Your Guy or Gal?
I'd like to hear from our Republican friends if they have someone in mind that they would be excited to throw their support behind when the next presidential cycle rolls around.  Even after the violent insurrection and democracy's near demise , is Trump still your guy or are you going to move on to someone who doesn't wear a Jim Bakker haircut and Tammy Faye makeup?

Here is a list of some people that may vie for that not-so-prestigious-anymore nomination:

Donald Trump                  Rick Scott              Matt Gaetz

Nikki Haley                      Liz Cheney              Tucker Carlson

Mike Pence                      Dan Crenshaw         Mike Lindell

Ted Cruz                          Ron DeSantis           (Don Trump, Jr., Ivanka, Eric)

Josh Hawley                     Larry Hogan             

Mike Pompeo                    Chris Christie

Little Marco                       Mitt Romney

Tom Cotton                       Ben Sasse

Greg Abbott                       Tim Scott

Charlie Baker                      Scott Walker

Do any of these patriots strike your fancy or do you have someone else in mind???  I look forward to hearing what kind of candidate you think will best represent your beliefs.
That is a pretty bad list. It is amazing how Democrats size up the potential GOP field. Nobody who stabbed Trump in the back will be a contender for the GOP nomination in 2024. Idiots like Chris Christie and Liz Cheney may not realize that their political careers are over but most of the 80 million people who voted for Trump in 2020 know that it is true.

Currently my favorites for 2024 include:

Ron DeSantis
Kristi Noem
Greg Abbott
Ted Cruz
Mike Lee

Dark horses who should consider entering the race and could make a big splash in 2024:

Ric Grenell
John Ratcliffe
Marsha Blackburn
Candace Owens
Daniel Cameron

I am not including Donald Trump in my list of favorites because IMO, it is too early to consider a potential candidate who would be 78 upon election. If he is still in great health in 2015, then maybe he moves up the list, but he would still not be my top pick. I hope that he focuses on ridding the GOP of the backstabbing RINOs from the list of viable 2024 candidates but decides not to run himself.
Thanks for your response, Hoot. I just listed anyone off the top of my head that has indicated an interest in running or has been rumored about having a possible interest in running. I didn't think my list would particularly appeal to you but I'm glad you indicated who your early favorites are. I do think you would vote for anyone on my list(including the Pillow Guy and Eric Trump) before you would vote for our current Vice-President.
(02-14-2021, 01:41 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Thanks for your response, Hoot. I just listed anyone off the top of my head that has indicated an interest in running or has been rumored about having a possible interest in running. I didn't think my list would particularly appeal to you but I'm glad you indicated who your early favorites are. I do think you would vote for anyone on my list(including the Pillow Guy and Eric Trump) before you would vote for our current Vice-President.
Actually, I would vote for a third-party candidate before I would vote for anybody who blamed Trump for the violence on 6 January. I like Mike Lindell and I have a great deal of respect for him but he is not cut out to be a presidential candidate.

I think that this country has suffered through enough political dynasties. If Eric Trump, his siblings, or in-laws want to be president, then they need to earn their shot by serving in some lesser public office first. One of the reasons that I oppose all forms of campaign finance reform except full disclosure of the source of donations is that it gives celebrity candidates and incumbents a huge advantage over challengers, who have to spend enormous sums of money to simply gain name recognition.

While, to my great surprise, I believe that Trump did an outstanding job as president under very difficult circumstances, I do not want to live in a country where name recognition alone is enough to make one a viable presidential candidate. Nor do I want to live in a country where elections are rigged and we have a single viable political party masquerading as two parties. Exposing the Washington uniparty has been one of President Trump's major accomplishments. The fact that both Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell hate Donald Trump is proof that he had the nation on the right track, IMO.
(02-14-2021, 01:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: That is a pretty bad list. It is amazing how Democrats size up the potential GOP field. Nobody who stabbed Trump in the back will be a contender for the GOP nomination in 2024. Idiots like Chris Christie and Liz Cheney may not realize that their political careers are over but most of the 80 million people who voted for Trump in 2020 know that it is true.

Ron DeSantis
Kristi Noem
Greg Abbott
Ted Cruz
Mike Lee

Dark horses who should consider entering the race and could make a big splash in 2024:

Ric Grenell
John Ratcliffe
Marsha Blackburn
Candace Owens
Daniel Cameron

I am not including Donald Trump in my list of favorites because IMO, it is too early to consider a potential candidate who would be 78 upon election. If he is still in great health in 2015, then maybe he moves up the list, but he would still not be my top pick. I hope that he focuses on ridding the GOP of the backstabbing RINOs from the list of viable 2024 candidates but decides not to run himself.
" 80 million people who voted for Trump in 2020 know that it is true." LIAR

(02-14-2021, 02:13 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 01:41 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Thanks for your response, Hoot. I just listed anyone off the top of my head that has indicated an interest in running or has been rumored about having a possible interest in running. I didn't think my list would particularly appeal to you but I'm glad you indicated who your early favorites are. I do think you would vote for anyone on my list(including the Pillow Guy and Eric Trump) before you would vote for our current Vice-President.
Actually, I would vote for a third-party candidate before I would vote for anybody who blamed Trump for the violence on 6 January. I like Mike Lindell and I have a great deal of respect for him but he is not cut out to be a presidential candidate.

I think that this country has suffered through enough political dynasties. If Eric Trump, his siblings, or in-laws want to be president, then they need to earn their shot by serving in some lesser public office first. One of the reasons that I oppose all forms of campaign finance reform except full disclosure of the source of donations is that it gives celebrity candidates and incumbents a huge advantage over challengers, who have to spend enormous sums of money to simply gain name recognition.

While, to my great surprise, I believe that Trump did an outstanding job as president under very difficult circumstances, I do not want to live in a country where name recognition alone is enough to make one a viable presidential candidate. Nor do I want to live in a country where elections are rigged and we have a single viable political party masquerading as two parties. Exposing the Washington uniparty has been one of President Trump's major accomplishments. The fact that both Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell hate Donald Trump is proof that he had the nation on the right track, IMO.
"I believe that Trump did an outstanding job as president "
Another lie the Facts and Numbers don't add up more like Worst President ever
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-14-2021, 02:43 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 01:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: That is a pretty bad list. It is amazing how Democrats size up the potential GOP field. Nobody who stabbed Trump in the back will be a contender for the GOP nomination in 2024. Idiots like Chris Christie and Liz Cheney may not realize that their political careers are over but most of the 80 million people who voted for Trump in 2020 know that it is true.

Ron DeSantis
Kristi Noem
Greg Abbott
Ted Cruz
Mike Lee

Ric Grenell
John Ratcliffe
Marsha Blackburn
Candace Owens
Daniel Cameron

Liar. The number of votes either candidate received is anybody's guess because of the widespread election fraud that was perpetrated mostly by Democrats and their CCP allies. China Joe is owned by the Chinese government, Comrade vector. You should understand that as well as any patriotic American understands it.
(02-14-2021, 02:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Ron DeSantis
Kristi Noem
Greg Abbott
Ted Cruz
Mike Lee

Ric Grenell
John Ratcliffe
Marsha Blackburn
Candace Owens
Daniel Cameron

Liar. The number of votes either candidate received is anybody's guess because of the widespread election fraud that was perpetrated mostly by Democrats and their CCP allies. China Joe is owned by the Chinese government, Comrade vector. You should understand that as well as any patriotic American understands it.
LIAR!!!
(02-15-2021, 12:53 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Ron DeSantis
Kristi Noem
Greg Abbott
Ted Cruz
Mike Lee

Ric Grenell
John Ratcliffe
Marsha Blackburn
Candace Owens
Daniel Cameron

LIAR!!!
Comrade Cardfan, the ongoing cover up of the election process says otherwise. Where there is no wrongdoing, there is no need for a cover up. When Democrats begin demanding forensic audits to prove the all of the evidence filed with the election lawsuits was fabricated, then we will not have to guess how many legal votes were cast vs. counterfeit votes. Do you support having forensic audits conducted to prove that the election was not rigged? If not, then you have no interest in the truth of the matter.
(02-15-2021, 07:22 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Ron DeSantis
Kristi Noem
Greg Abbott
Ted Cruz
Mike Lee

Ric Grenell
John Ratcliffe
Marsha Blackburn
Candace Owens
Daniel Cameron

(02-14-2021, 02:13 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Actually, I would vote for a third-party candidate before I would vote for anybody who blamed Trump for the violence on 6 January. I like Mike Lindell and I have a great deal of respect for him but he is not cut out to be a presidential candidate.

LIAR!!!
Comrade Cardfan, the ongoing cover up of the election process says otherwise. Where there is no wrongdoing, there is no need for a cover up. When Democrats begin demanding forensic audits to prove the all of the evidence filed with the election lawsuits was fabricated, then we will not have to guess how many legal votes were cast vs. counterfeit votes. Do you support having forensic audits conducted to prove that the election was not rigged? If not, then you have no interest in the truth of the matter.
how much would it cost?  

If you and the rest of you election fraud fabulists will put the money up, go for it.
Money in advance though. No left over unpaid balances like Donnie.  

But if there is no change, there needs some real accountability for all the lies:  Resignations, lawsuits, and maybe even some confiscation of keyboards Big Grin.
(02-15-2021, 10:21 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 02:43 PM)vector#1 Wrote: " 80 million people who voted for Trump in 2020 know that it is true." LIAR

LIAR!!!
how much would it cost?  

If you and the rest of you election fraud fabulists will put the money up, go for it.

But if there is no change, there needs some real accountability for all the lies:  Resignations, lawsuits, and maybe even some confiscation of keyboards Big Grin.
Thanks for confirming that you support the cover up and support retaliation for candidates exercising their constitutional rights. China Joe would be proud of you if he were capable of having a coherent thought.
(02-15-2021, 10:25 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 02:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Liar. The number of votes either candidate received is anybody's guess because of the widespread election fraud that was perpetrated mostly by Democrats and their CCP allies. China Joe is owned by the Chinese government, Comrade vector. You should understand that as well as any patriotic American understands it.
LIAR!!!
how much would it cost?  

Thanks for confirming that you support the cover up and support retaliation for candidates exercising their constitutional rights. China Joe would be proud of you if he were capable of having a coherent thought.

What?!!!

you don’t want to pay for it?  You don’t believe in your lies enough to put your money where your mouth is?

Not surprising.  Diaper Don’s followers are just as big of a blowhard as he is. Big Grin 

I support a FULL audit of voting.  Not just a fable.  Let’s look at everything from security to suppression to gerrymandering and everything in between.
Hooter, would you support that? or more hypocrisy?
(02-15-2021, 10:50 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 10:25 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 12:53 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: LIAR!!!
how much would it cost?  

But if there is no change, there needs some real accountability for all the lies:  Resignations, lawsuits, and maybe even some confiscation of keyboards :D.

What?!!!

you don’t want to pay for it?  You don’t believe in your lies enough to put your money where your mouth is?

Not surprising.  Diaper Don’s followers are just as big of a blowhard as he is. :D 

I support a FULL audit of voting.  Not just a fable.  Let’s look at everything from security to suppression to gerrymandering and everything in between.
Hooter, would you support that? or more hypocrisy?
I want the people who rigged the election to pay for what they did. You have supported every illegal action that Democrats committed during the election. You have no credibility left. 
Just as I expected nothing. In chaos and fear Republicans win. They offer nothing else but chaos and fear: no facts just chaos and fear.

You, sir, are no different. SAD!!
(02-15-2021, 11:04 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Just as I expected nothing.  In chaos and fear Republicans win.  They offer nothing else but chaos and fear: no facts just chaos and fear. 

You, sir, are no different.  SAD!!
Comrade Cardfan, you are the most prolific liar in the history of BRR. I have posted links to evidence throughout the threads about election fraud and you have constantly posted that there is no evidence of any election fraud. You seem to take great pride in being such a liar. It seems to be the only reason that you participate in these threads.
(02-15-2021, 11:58 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 11:04 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Just as I expected nothing.  In chaos and fear Republicans win.  They offer nothing else but chaos and fear: no facts just chaos and fear. 

Comrade Cardfan, you are the most prolific liar in the history of BRR. I have posted links to evidence throughout the threads about election fraud and you have constantly posted that there is no evidence of any election fraud. You seem to take great pride in being such a liar. It seems to be the only reason that you participate in these threads.

Dude, you can post anything you want.  It doesn't change the fact those are conspiracy theories that have been debunked over and over again.  The National Enquirer built an empire on fables, it now seems the right is doing the same.  

I take great pride knowing you are always wrong.  My lies seem to come true while your truths always end up false. Big Grin

Hooter, would you support an analysis of the entire voting system in the US as I proposed earlier, or is it just the urban centers that bother you?  There are tons of problems out there.  This could be the first bipartisan action.

Quooter you are he most prolific liar in the history of  BRR
(02-15-2021, 12:22 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Dude, you can post anything you want.  It doesn't change the fact those are conspiracy theories that have been debunked over and over again.  The National Enquirer built an empire on fables, it now seems the right is doing the same.  

I take great pride knowing you are always wrong.  My lies seem to come true while your truths always end up false. Big Grin

Hooter, would you support an analysis of the entire voting system in the US as I proposed earlier, or is it just the urban centers that bother you?  There are tons of problems out there.  This could be the first bipartisan action.
Liar. It is to late to pretend that you have any interest in fair elections.
(02-15-2021, 12:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 12:22 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Liar. It is to late to pretend that you have any interest in fair elections.

I guess I must have missed all the lies coming true. Name one for us for entertainment's sake.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Let’s go with the easiest, TRT.

Donald Trump isn’t POTUS.

You guys had him winning and then overturning the election and then storming the inauguration and who knows what else Big Grin

As far as the thread is concerned, TRT, is DJT still at the top of your list or is your favorite next favorite GOPer included in this list?
(02-15-2021, 05:21 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Let’s go with the easiest, TRT.

You guys had him winning and then overturning the election and then storming the inauguration and who knows what else Big Grin

As far as the thread is concerned, TRT, is DJT still at the top of your list or is your favorite next favorite GOPer included in this list?
TRT had the Dear Leader serving 8 years then the Princess 8 years and on top of that one of the Princes another 8 years he thought it would be a Dynasty that's what he get's for thinking
Now Quooter thinks the Dear Leader will be sworn in on March 4th 2021 he is so confident he has already booked a room at a Trump Hotel 
Can't make this Sh!t up
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-15-2021, 05:29 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

TRT had the Dear Leader serving 8 years then the Princess 8 years and on top of that one of the Princes another 8 years he thought it would be a Dynasty that's what he get's for thinking
Now Quooter thinks the Dear Leader will be sworn in on March 4th 2021 he is so confident he has already booked a room at a Trump Hotel 
Can't make this Sh!t up
But we are the liars. Big Grin
(02-15-2021, 07:20 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Can't make this Sh!t up
I agree. You are both liars. You hold the championship belt but Comrade vector is working hard for a title shot. There are no other real contenders.
(02-15-2021, 07:42 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Can't make this Sh!t up
I agree. You are both liars. You hold the championship belt but Comrade vector is working hard for a title shot. There are no other real contenders.
Quooter check in is 1:00 pm check out 10:00 am
(02-15-2021, 08:19 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

You guys had him winning and then overturning the election and then storming the inauguration and who knows what else :D

Can't make this Sh!t up
But we are the liars. :D
Thanks for the information, Comrade vector, but if you are correct about Trump taking over in March, I will just walk over to the Metro station, hop on the train and and then hop off at the Smithsonian stop. I can probably be there in 40 minutes.

However, I generally stay out of DC because of all of the violent Democrats (Antifa and BLM) who show up at most public events. I can eat at great restaurants in the suburbs without being harassed by Democrats because of my race.
(02-15-2021, 08:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 05:29 PM)vector#1 Wrote: TRT had the Dear Leader serving 8 years then the Princess 8 years and on top of that one of the Princes another 8 years he thought it would be a Dynasty that's what he get's for thinking
Can't make this Sh!t up
Thanks for the information, Comrade vector, but if you are correct about Trump taking over in March, I will just walk over to the Metro station, hop on the train and and then hop off at the Smithsonian stop. I can probably be there in 40 minutes.

However, I generally stay out of DC because of all of the violent Democrats (Antifa and BLM) who show up at most public events. I can eat at great restaurants in the suburbs without being harassed by Democrats because of my race.
Like the ones that showed up on jan 6th 2021 Quooter i agree those people where pretty violent
Well it's a good thing you do live that close all the rooms are booked
(02-15-2021, 09:34 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 08:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 07:20 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: But we are the liars. Big Grin

Like the ones that showed up on jan 6th 2021 Quooter i agree those people where pretty violent
Well it's a good thing you do live that close all the rooms are booked
The Trump rally had hundreds of thousands of attendees. Very few of them attacked the Capitol. Violent Democrats show up at every conservative rally in DC. Antifa and BLM members like to attack families on their way to their cars after peaceful protests and DC police usually have stand down orders from Democrat Mayor Bowser.