Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could the Patriots be cheating??
If something comes of this, let's see if Mr. Ironfist Roger Goodell has the guts to do anything about it. So this is the model franchise of the league.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3012989
They had a similar incident last year at Green Bay with the same guy. The Pats have to be keeping this guy around for something. Two teams, two incidents. Coincidence? I think not.
If this is true then the word going around is that the Pats will get docked 1 draft pick, and their reputation would be blemished. I hate the Patriots so I hope it's true, lol.
I'd say it's really easy to score when you know the defense is going to blitz or not.
they're so good, why would they even need this.

True that their D is getting old, but their offense with Stallworth, Moss, Watson, Maroney, they could only play with one arm and probly walk to the super bowl
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
yeah, I say ban them from the playoffs forever!!! lol..
If the Pats are cheating it doesn't matter how many superstars you have at the WR position. They can pick up what type of coverages the team is in and use that to their favor. If they know the team is playing soft coverage they can hit him for the short, quick routes. If they are playing cover two send a couple of guys deep and bring one across the middle like they did when Moss scored his big TD. It will be real interesting when the information about this whole case is released.