Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region baseball
Leslie will beat KCC 10+!!! Mark my Word!!!
"Skillz" Wrote:Leslie will beat KCC 10+!!! Mark my Word!!!

I gaurantee that they will!!!!!!:rock:
"Skillz" Wrote:Leslie will beat KCC 10+!!! Mark my Word!!!

They may beat KCC, but it isn't going to be 10+. KCC is better than that.
Leslie, in years past, has came out like a lion and ended up being a lamb at the end of the year. KCC will probably start slow, but look out come tourney time. They may not have a fantastic record, but they play top competition all over the state spring, summer and fall, it will show at the end of the season. :wieghts:
The kcc team has had a couple of good pratices under the belt in the young season now and things are looking great...... Coach Gary Hammonds has really brought the program back up to one of the top teams in the region.... there has been alot of new faces out on the feild this year to add some more depth to the already talented team... Some of the new faces Include Michael Lindon, Adam Dials, Edgel Slone, Kenny Short, Charles Pike, Beau Mosley, Brandon Hall ect..... A couple of these player such as Dials, Lindon, and Mosley will step right in and help the club out as starters or part time starters in the season.... For the old faces out on the feild they are looking forward to another great season...Senior 1B Caleb Hall has already signed with Alice Lloyd to play at the next level and is looking to have another great season... Troy Smith and Zack Gibson will be carring most of the pitching load this season and are looking good earily in practice... I would also like to mention Ryan Hall, Danny Rose, and Brandon Smith they all three had great years last year and are goin to only look better this year i look for Ryan Hall, Caleb Hall, Troy Smith, Brandon Smith and Josh Hall to all get mention in the all region team this year... things are looking good kcc things are looking good!!!!!!!!
i would have to say that Leslie does beat KCC by 10+ because i just don't see KCC being able to compet with teams like Lee, Leslie, PCC, LCC. I know that they knock off Lee last year but that is just baseball for you. Plus Lee had some problems the practice before, thats why the number 3 pitcher was not in the game. They pitched their 5th.
Lee may have pitched their 5th pitcher, or whatever, they still had the same defense and same offense and couldn't score but 3 runs in this game and 2 of them were on a misplayed ball to right field.  If Lee would have had the offense they wouldn't have had to  worry about what number pitcher they threw...face it, KCC was ready and they took care of business.  KCC only lost 1 player last season and have added some quality prospects for this year.  :1:
Lee Is returning everyone including Matt Eversole who was out last year to a torn ACL. So We will see what happens. Lee comes up to KCC for a Tournament in April. We will see what happens. :thumpsup:
I guess we will...hope you aren't too dissappointed.  :lol:
hazard will have a really good team this year but they will be mostly combined of young people who are just starting out such as perry centrals former player T.J Searcy also taylin goodson josh feltner and clinton jones all those players are promisable im sure clint jones and and other will show us what they are made of just trying to show they belong GOOD LUCK DAWGS
Yeah Hazard should have a good year with hicks and Hynes. hope to see them in the championship of the All A.
I think that Hazard should be good this year for the fact that they have been working hard since the first part of december and powell should be pretty good too for the fact that the have been lifting weights since november
i think the team to watch is hazard high school they are really getting to be one of those teams everyone will love especially with the addition of one of pcc's allstars T.J searcy also hhs has many others such as taylin goodson josh feltner bart teague clinton jones jared meehan colby hoskins aj spare there is one player i am worried about though not mentioning any names but last name starts with a VAR..
At least some people are athletic enough to play a sport while other people sit home and eat.  :hungry:
Completely agree with Asphault Cowboy, KCC is the team to beat this year.
KCC IS not a very good team from what ive seen in my days yeah has been whatever. KCC has know chance at anything.
[quote author=CLEAN-UP HITTER link=topic=9639.msg211555#msg211555 date=1142392118]
KCC IS not a very good team from what ive seen in my days yeah has been whatever. KCC has know chance at anything.

I agree!!!!!!!![/quote]
[quote author=Puff-Dawg link=topic=9639.msg158960#msg158960 date=1138311252]
Owsley never lost any seniors, and getting back plenty of talent that they had last year, plus smith is back..they could be the one to beat this year..
[/quote]
Owsley has plenty of talent this year we got alot of seniors 3 real good pitchers, heck of an outfield unstopable infield and cant beat them behind the plate
I would have to say that Kcc is the team to beat in the 14th coming off of the 55th District victory last season... I think they only lost one starter off that team which is a major plus for them this season... The team is lead by Senior 1st baseball Caleb Hall Senior Starting Pitcher Troy Smith and Senior Outfielder Josh Hall.... I see this team having at least 6 kids being on all district and maybe all region team .... They are that talented!!!!... People to look out for on the Patriots is Caleb Hall, Josh Hall, Ryan Hall, Brandon Smith, Troy Smith, Zach Gibson they really bring alot to the table..... I have heard that there is also alot of new faces out of the feild that might make a different this season.... I have heard that some of the new faces on are Adam Dails, Michael Lindon, Beau Mosley, Edgel Slone, Matt Gayheart etc.... But i would also like to say that the Patriots better watch out for the eagles of Leslie Co. They also have a good looking squad...
KCC will be tough this season. These boys have put in a lot of time preparing for a winning season. They have the talent, the heart, and the drive to go all the way. Many of the players have been mentioned, and a lot more deserve recognition. Over the season many of the KCC players will be known. Coach Hammonds has a team to be proud of.
Hammonds always works his teams. Even though they haven't done very much in the past few years, except for winning the 55th last year, he has them ready for every game.
Lee is looking better and better every day in practice.
Leslie should dominate the 14th this year...they have quentin morgan,riley hendrix,ryan howard,tyler wells, brian hubbard,shannon roberts....and several more...Morgan and Roberts have great arms and nobody swings the bat like hendrix who should get a scholorship to play college ball somewhere for next year.. Go Eagles!!
[quote author=Thug_24 link=topic=9639.msg207977#msg207977 date=1142010334]
Lee Is returning everyone including Matt Eversole who was out last year to a torn ACL. So We will see what happens. Lee comes up to KCC for a Tournament in April. We will see what happens. :thumpsup:
[/quote] :lmao:
:lmao: LEE IS GOING DOWN :lmao:WE GOING TO SMOKE YOU Cool
Who has any more talent than leslie county...NOONE IMO...People have said that morgan only has 2 pitches but u gotta be able to see em to hit em...!
I think that Hazard will be good this year because now almost everyone playing has got some varsity experience by everyone getting to play in a varsity scrimage
Leslie should scare every team in the region to death. I mean that. They have so much returning they could run the region--EXCEPT-- you cannot forget about Estill Co. They will be tough. Drop down a notch and you have at least 5 teams that can win consistently. This will be a fans year in the 14th. So how about lets keep the rivalries friendly and competitive and not mean and nasty. I know that Lee, Knott and Leslie coaches get along with each other and all the other teams as well. How about the fans cheer for good play on both sides while still hoping for their  team to win.
[quote author=PLAY2 link=topic=9639.msg214338#msg214338 date=1142876982]
Leslie should scare every team in the region to death. I mean that. They have so much returning they could run the region--EXCEPT-- you cannot forget about Estill Co. They will be tough. Drop down a notch and you have at least 5 teams that can win consistently. This will be a fans year in the 14th. So how about lets keep the rivalries friendly and competitive and not mean and nasty. I know that Lee, Knott and Leslie coaches get along with each other and all the other teams as well. How about the fans cheer for good play on both sides while still hoping for their  team to win.
[/quote]

you couldn't of said it better...I think that the fans should show sportsmanship instead of fighting because that ruins everyones good time....I have heard enough fighting between leslie and hazard and other teams during basketball I just hope baseball proves to be better!!!!!!!Go Eagles!!!!!
[quote author=bigballer20 link=topic=9639.msg212478#msg212478 date=1142533693]
[quote author=Thug_24 link=topic=9639.msg207977#msg207977 date=1142010334]
[/quote] :lmao:
:lmao: LEE IS GOING DOWN :lmao:WE GOING TO SMOKE YOU Cool
[/quote]You Wish that Lee was going down.  :lol:
Who is on the Hazard team? I heard that my nephew may be playing...if so, what position does he play?