Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dumb stuff Democrats say/do
(02-25-2021, 09:28 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 09:25 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^I wasn't talking about Rand Paul or one 14 year old. You are a hack, don't know anything and don't want to know. You can have your abortion, sex-changes for kids and all the other crazy liberal stuff. Own it and be proud. Pathetic.

so you can have you pandemic that inflicts millions, kills 500k, and destroys the economy.  

I think you accepted the role of political hack by ignoring the obvious problem because it ain’t cool on your side.
A Republican pandemic, good one. You have a bright future in liberal politics.
(02-25-2021, 09:57 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 09:25 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^I wasn't talking about Rand Paul or one 14 year old. You are a hack, don't know anything and don't want to know. You can have your abortion, sex-changes for kids and all the other crazy liberal stuff. Own it and be proud. Pathetic.

so you can have you pandemic that inflicts millions, kills 500k, and destroys the economy.  

I think you accepted the role of political hack by ignoring the obvious problem because it ain’t cool on your side.
JP, you posted tweets of morons discounting the Pandemic all year. They had to come from somewhere.  They were wrong.  You were wrong. Trump was wrong. But that is another thread.  

Rand Paul, the only victim of the Bowling Green massacre, couldn’t manage to ask a relevant question.  He had to ask an outrage question for his base.  Chomp chomp that red meat, JP.
^^^Just own taxpayer funded unfettered abortion and sex-changes for 5 year-olds and take the L.
(02-25-2021, 10:03 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 09:57 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

JP, you posted tweets of morons discounting the Pandemic all year. They had to come from somewhere.  They were wrong.  You were wrong. Trump was wrong. But that is another thread.  

Rand Paul, the only victim of the Bowling Green massacre, couldn’t manage to ask a relevant question.  He had to ask an outrage question for his base.  Chomp chomp that red meat, JP.
Please provide any evidence you have that I have been wrong about the pandemic.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
3h
If you’ve been out of work for the past year and can’t feed your family - good news -transgenders can now compete in women’s sports.
tedfrank Face with medical mask
@tedfrank
· 7h
Harvard grants 250 points of SAT privilege to African-American and Hispanic students.
Show this thread
(02-25-2021, 10:13 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Just own taxpayer funded unfettered abortion and sex-changes for 5 year-olds and take the L.

why would I own either of those ?  I don’t support either.  

why don’t you own trivializing a pandemic that killed 500k people and take the L? 

Rand Paul, or Rene Boucher’s Bitzotch, should ask questions that are imperative to American health.
(02-25-2021, 06:36 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 06:27 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 05:09 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 09:55 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 09:22 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Good gravy, you conservatives can jump off any cliff you’re told to... gas is the same price it was this week last year.

Keystone was full go then. Care to explain?
http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthr...pid2274415
Ummm

that's April after COVID.  Everybody was at home and oil plummetted.  It's back now.

(02-25-2021, 01:39 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 09:22 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Good gravy, you conservatives can jump off any cliff you’re told to... gas is the same price it was this week last year.

Keystone was full go then. Care to explain?

Don't mind a bit.

Outsider said that gas prices would not go up in the short term but the long term is a different story, and you 'liked' it.

The Trump Administration spent the past four years defending themselves against false charges and where time constraints allowed, rolling back the regulations that stifle the orderly and what used to be a free process of US commerce of which the energy field was a big part. The same slobbering morons who persecuted DJT, are the ones who insist man is killing the planet by living on it, and are determined to end the use of fossil fuels. Energy czar John Kerry mindlessly insists we have 9 years at best to turn global warming around, and wants to end the use of fossil fuels "cold turkey." Immediately. The administration is acting with urgency, make no mistake. And they will steamroll anyone who gets in their way. But supposing the Keystone Pipeline Project to be safely in their rearview, the left are now going after the Dakota Pipeline.

None of this has the first thing to do with environmental concerns or the possibility of oil spills or pipeline failures etc. It has solely to do with the foghat revelations dreamed up by the global warming alarmists, through whose idiotic notions falsely assume they can figure out how to run not only global society, but the weather and the rest of the workings of planet earth. Men have become fools. The planet did just fine until these self appointed caretakers got here last I checked. But I digress.

Under the Trump energy policies, fracking and drilling for oil and other reasonable means of providing for US energy concerns, absent our own due diligence for which the ramifications BTW are 100% existential in scope, gave the US energy self sufficiency for the first time in decades. Energy at that point was cheap and plentiful, though it took several years to undo the Democrat overseen snafu. So of course it's going to take a year or so for all the good work to unravel. And of course prices will be relative for the short term, and of course prices will go back through the roof in the long term.

But they are unraveling, and just since the great misfortune of election night 2020, gas prices in my area have risen substantially. From $1.86 a gallon in November of last year to $2.50 a gallon as we speak. That's a 64 cent increase by my math, or 33 percent. You guys are on here mindlessly cheering as the USS Titanic goes down under you.

One more thing and I know you won't answer because you can't and Days of Our Lives comes on shortly. But with what is Kentucky going to replace fossil fuels? Care to explain?
TRT, This week last year gas prices ($2.71) were higher.  Trump had been in office 3 years and a few months, so the evil of Obama and Kerry had been exorcised.   Why wasn't gas cheaper?  

COVID crashed the market.  It's coming back.  Now if gas is $4 in July I will concede your point that Keystone has driven the prices of gas up.  As of today, you are wrong as usual.

LOL, oh happy day. My point was not limited to the Keystone Project only.

You never did explain why gas was higher a year ago after 3 glorious years of fossil fuel farting Trump. 

You may be right, TRt. History will repeat itself. 
Our Republican morons will tell us “fight for fossil fuel”for the next thirty years while everyone else across the nation switches to renewable resources, and Kentucky will be behind the 8 ball again like always.

That was not your question. "gas is the same price it was this week last year. Keystone was full go then. Care to explain?" was your question. And I answered it fully. It's just that your lack of cognitive prowess is only exceeded by your lack of reading comprehension. AFTR, i didn't say anything about history repeating itself.

But then you modified the question to protect yourself because the correct answer could have reasonably been expected from a 5th grader. In any case it was just another way to deflect attention away from my post. Gas was 1.86 last November and slightly lower in December. Since November those gas prices are UP 33%.  But prices cannot be impacted by pipelines, Keystone or otherwise, which are still in the construction phase; anymore than could prices be by transport trucks that are not yet off the assembly line. Given the alternatives, any reasonable person would prefer to be energy self sufficient. It's much cheaper and provides very good paying American jobs. And how much sense does it really make to intentionally make one's own country dependent on the oil of her sworn enemies for the necessities of life and national defense; when our own reserves are far greater?

Owing almost exclusively on offshore wind power, the only states that could possibly ramp up their usage of renewables are the coastal states. Did you know for example that solar panels are useless without a separate source of electrical power? So what could we get total renewables up to, say 41/2 or 5%? As I have proven and you have repeatedly ignored, renewables account for only 3% of US energy requirements. So I repeat--- you can't begin to offer any sort of viably existent energy source which could even start to replace fossil fuels.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
·
4h
Biden is a liar. There were nearly 1 million vaccines being administered per day when he took office and that figure was steadily rising. If Trump was still in office everything would be the same except schools would be a lot closer to reopening for in-person learning.
Quote Tweet
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
· 4h
Joe Biden repeats false claim that there was no vaccination “plan” from Trump administration
(02-25-2021, 10:23 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 10:13 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Just own taxpayer funded unfettered abortion and sex-changes for 5 year-olds and take the L.

why would I own either of those ?  I don’t support either.  

why don’t you own trivializing a pandemic that killed 500k people and take the L? 

Rand Paul, or Rene Boucher’s Bitzotch, should ask questions that are imperative to American health.
Proof?
(02-25-2021, 10:21 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
3h
If you’ve been out of work for the past year and can’t feed your family - good news -transgenders can now compete in women’s sports.
Appropriate you’re reposting the genius that said this wasn’t real to start with...no progress.
(02-25-2021, 10:32 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 10:21 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
3h
Appropriate you’re reposting the genius that said this wasn’t real to start with...no progress.
Just say you have no proof and take another L.
@jetpilot

http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthr...tid=258198

Rifle through that...you’ll see the hot takes you and catturd shared.