3. Betsy layne
4. East Ridge
5.belfry
6. PAINTSVILLE
7. Lawrence county
8. Martin county
9. Shelby Valley
10. Magoffin county
This is a very interesting list to say the least.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Johnson Central 13-1, only loss at Ashland in a game they led well into the fourth quarter, big wins this weekend over Pikeville and Breathitt. 2-4 is interesting.
^^^JC beat Pikeville by 5 yesterday w/ Sammons of Pikeville out the second half. Would love to see JC/Pikeville regional final...
This years Regional is wide open !! They are at least 7 Teams that could win it!
1. JC
2. Pikeville
3. Paintsville
4. Betsy Layne
5. East Ridge
6. Belfry
7. Martin County
8. Shelby Valley
9. Lawrence County
10. Pike County Central
I don’t know guys. Pike Central really stomped a good school for the blind team last Wednesday. Mountian Top Sports probably have them no worse than 5th if they don’t stay at 4th.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BLK's post:
  • FrozenColonel
MC beat Paintsville and LC
(02-21-2021, 12:26 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^JC beat Pikeville by 5 yesterday w/ Sammons of Pikeville out the second half. Would love to see JC/Pikeville regional final...

Why did Sammons not play the 2nd half?  I saw that he finished with 14 points. So all in the 1st half?
Never mind. I see now that he had a knee injury, but he has tweeted it was just a bone bruise and he’s good to go.
(02-22-2021, 12:19 PM)PHSForever Wrote: Never mind. I see now that he had a knee injury, but he has tweeted it was just a bone bruise and he’s good to go.

Rumors are that isn’t the case anymore.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:
PHSForever Wrote:Never mind. I see now that he had a knee injury, but he has tweeted it was just a bone bruise and he’s good to go.

Rumors are that isn’t the case anymore.
Unfortunately....a "bone bruise" diagnosis often turns into  a LCL injury....or worse.    Seen it first hand a few times.  Hope this isn't the case
I was just listening to the Pikeville/Belfry game and I heard the announcers say "Pikeville will have to get use to this lineup for the rest of the season"?? hope that isnt the case
(02-22-2021, 10:52 PM)Blacksmith Wrote: I was just listening to the Pikeville/Belfry game and I heard the announcers say "Pikeville will have to get use to this lineup for the rest of the season"?? hope that isnt the case

Yeah. Rumor is Sammons tore ACL and MCL
#BBFL
JC moves to 14-1 after a win at Boyd County tonight.
(02-23-2021, 01:28 AM)Diogenes Wrote: JC moves to 14-1 after a win at Boyd County tonight.

JC is the team you gotta beat to win the 15th. Have been all season.
1. JC
2. Belfry
3. BL
4. Pikeville
5. Valley
6. Paintsville
7. ER
8. Magoffin
9. MC
10. LC
(02-23-2021, 10:54 AM)BoyWonder14 Wrote: 1. JC
2. Belfry
3. BL
4. Pikeville
5. Valley
6. Paintsville
7. ER
8. Magoffin
9. MC
10. LC
I'd probably put Betsy Layne ahead of Belfry.  BL is hitting their stride and getting used to Newsome's style.  BL boys are as athletic as any team in the region.  It's JCentrals to lose but BL is definitely in the running.  id like to see a JC v BL Region finals.  East Ridge is underrated and well coached they play small ball with the best of them.  They're not extrememly athletic but BBall IQ is Great.  If Sammons is out, Pikeville will have a lot of opportunity for the other kids to step up.  Valley Paintville and Belfry will be very interesting to watch and see what kind of draw they get.  This seasons 15th region will be very interesting to say the least.
1. Johnson Central
2. Pikeville (if Sammons is out for the season, I move them to 4, Valley and Paintsville move up 1 each)
3. Shelby Valley
4. Paintsville
5. Betsy Lane
6. Martin County
7. Belfry
8. Magoffin County
9. East Ridge
10. Lawrence County
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigBlue2010's post:
  • 15rocks
1. Johnson Central
2. Pikeville
3. Belfry
4. Shelby Valley
5. Pike Central
6. Betsy Layne
7. East Ridge
8. Paintsville
9. Magoffin Co.
10. Martin Co.
11. Prestonsburg
12. Lawrence Co.
13. Floyd Central
14. Phelps
15. Jenkins

2-10 teams are all very capable of beating each other on any given night. Tourney time is going to be exciting.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • jetpilot