Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Supreme Court Allows Release of Trump's Tax Returns
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/28/opinions/...index.html

The New York Times has broken a major story, based on access to decades of President Donald Trump's tax return data, just as they have in the past broken stories about the President's father, Fred Trump, and his aggressive tax planning, Donald Trump's billion-dollar tax losses in the late 80s and early 90s, and son-in-law Jared Kushner's years of apparent multimillion dollar federal tax avoidance.

Trump emerges as a man living large, losing large, and constantly staying just one step ahead of his creditors. His businesses lose money. This gives him tax losses but the need for cash to keep living large. He gets lots of money -- some $300 million at least -- from borrowing. And Trump, the self-proclaimed King of Debt, knows that borrowing is not taxable income.

The upshot is that Trump's creditors may now include all of us. Trump may be found to owe the government $100 million or more in back taxes, penalties and interest. Along with the debt, this makes Trump's tab coming due -- potentially hundreds of millions of dollars -- to say nothing of the ongoing expenses of his extravagant lifestyle.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-22-2021, 01:42 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/28/opinions/...index.html

The New York Times has broken a major story, based on access to decades of President Donald Trump's tax return data, just as they have in the past broken stories about the President's father, Fred Trump, and his aggressive tax planning, Donald Trump's billion-dollar tax losses in the late 80s and early 90s, and son-in-law Jared Kushner's years of apparent multimillion dollar federal tax avoidance.

Trump emerges as a man living large, losing large, and constantly staying just one step ahead of his creditors. His businesses lose money. This gives him tax losses but the need for cash to keep living large. He gets lots of money -- some $300 million at least -- from borrowing. And Trump, the self-proclaimed King of Debt, knows that borrowing is not taxable income.

The upshot is that Trump's creditors may now include all of us. Trump may be found to owe the government $100 million or more in back taxes, penalties and interest. Along with the debt, this makes Trump's tab coming due -- potentially hundreds of millions of dollars -- to say nothing of the ongoing expenses of his extravagant lifestyle.
Can a convicted felon run for president ?
water is wet

Oh, but SCOTUS allowing this is Big Grin Big Grin.
Quooter Dear Leader should of put Rudy, My Pillow and Mark on the court instead of what Mitch wanted
But Dear Leader can't think that far ahead
I wonder how many more Trumpublicans will be caught in this tax snare.

This may be totally unrelated, but the timing is convenient.

Rumor is Cancun Ted is caught in a grift of receiving royalties from his books purchased by a PAC tied to Trump. That will get some FEC love and attention.
(02-23-2021, 06:34 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I wonder how many more Trumpublicans will be caught in this tax snare. 

Rumor is Cancun Ted is caught in a grift of receiving royalties from his books purchased by a PAC tied to Trump. That will get some FEC love and attention.
By tax snare, I assume that you mean Democrats' weaponization of our government agencies. Meanwhile, an actual, live traitor is occupying the White House. Pedophiles across the country are still celebrating Biden's inauguration.
(02-23-2021, 07:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 06:34 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I wonder how many more Trumpublicans will be caught in this tax snare. 

By tax snare, I assume that you mean Democrats' weaponization of our government agencies. Meanwhile, an actual, live traitor is occupying the White House. Pedophiles across the country are still celebrating Biden's inauguration.
Again Wrong Way Quooter where's your proof

"It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove..."

Why do you insist on alleging things against Biden that Trump is LITERALLY guilty of?  

He sicced a treasonous horde on Congress and he has admitted being backstage at Miss Teen contests to “check them out.”  Puke.  

Trump has had issues for a while, and bragged about them. If he didn’t want the heat, he should have stayed out of the kitchen.
(02-22-2021, 01:42 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/28/opinions/...index.html

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"Aggressive tax planning" and "tax avoidance" are fancy terms for "minimized his taxes" "paid as little of his money to the government as possible" "broke no laws" and "didn't do anything wrong". Only idiots pay more tax than they are required to by law. More fake news from CNN and NYT that keeps people like you brainwashed. The IRS has been auditing Trump tax returns for years and NOTHING.

You're probably one of those people that CNN and NYT also brainwashed into thinking M Cuomo deserved an Emmy and book deal for killing untold thousands of elderly and then lying about it and covering it up...
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(02-23-2021, 08:05 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

If you look at the line above my post, you will notice the posting of a rumor with absolutely no evidence offered. You comrades are nothing but habitual, hypocritical liars.

You have seen videos of China Joe groping little girls and his crackhead son is being investigated for what is euphemistically being referred to as "tax issues." The real issue that by Hunter has peddled his Pop's influence for 30 years and by his own admission splits his income 50/50 with the Big Guy.
(02-23-2021, 09:36 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

If you look at the line above my post, you will notice the posting of a rumor with absolutely no evidence offered. You comrades are nothing but habitual, hypocritical liars.

You have seen videos of China Joe groping little girls and his crackhead son is being investigated for what is euphemistically being referred to as "tax issues." The real issue that by Hunter has peddled his Pop's influence for 30 years and by his own admission splits his income 50/50 with the Big Guy.

I said it is a rumor, I even gave it that qualifier, but you post lies in every single post and act is if they are the Gospel, Hoot.  

wait...wait...wait...didn’t you lecture somebody about making fun of drug issues on another thread?  It is ironic since the rumor is Diaper Don can’t control things because his powder and adderall addiction. Let’s not even bring up Don Jr. Big Grin  

I have seen your disingenuous videos that show no wrongdoing or sexual intention. I have also hear a man admitting he likes the young ones on Howard Stern. Of course we aren’t talking about the alleged Epstein court cases...yet.
(02-23-2021, 09:55 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

I said it is a rumor, I even gave it that qualifier, but you post lies in every single post and act is if they are the Gospel, Hoot.  

wait...wait...wait...didn’t you lecture somebody about making fun of drug issues on another thread?  It is ironic since the rumor is Diaper Don can’t control things because his powder and adderall addiction. Let’s not even bring up Don Jr. Big Grin  

I have seen your disingenuous videos that show no wrongdoing or sexual intention. I have also hear a man admitting he likes the young ones on Howard Stern. Of course we aren’t talking about the alleged Epstein court cases...yet.
Comrade Cardfan, all you post is unfounded rumors. You are a disgusting rumor monger.
(02-23-2021, 09:57 PM)You Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 07:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: By tax snare, I assume that you mean Democrats' weaponization of our government agencies. Meanwhile, an actual, live traitor is occupying the White House. Pedophiles across the country are still celebrating Biden's inauguration.

Comrade Cardfan, all you post is unfounded rumors. You are a disgusting rumor monger.
Big Grin Big Grin
What?!! 

You say it is rumor...SO... this is all coming true!!!
(02-23-2021, 10:15 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 09:57 PM)You Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 08:05 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Again Wrong Way Quooter where's your proof

Big Grin Big Grin
What?!! 

So are you saying that it is okay that China Joe paws young girls because they are fully clothed and he does it in public? Is that the best defense for China Joe that you can muster?
(02-23-2021, 10:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 10:15 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 09:57 PM)You Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 09:36 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: If you look at the line above my post, you will notice the posting of a rumor with absolutely no evidence offered. You comrades are nothing but habitual, hypocritical liars.

Big Grin Big Grin
What?!! 

So are you saying that it is okay that China Joe paws young girls because they are fully clothed and he does it in public? Is that the best defense for China Joe that you can muster?
Uncle Joe doesn’t do any pawing.  Everybody loves that guy. Guarantee you these young ladies don’t feel the way you do. 

Of course that is very different from the EX-president philanderer in chief  who loves his Miss Teens  so much he doesn’t care to admit on a syndicated radio show. 

Also didn’t he say Ghalaine Maxwell
was a nice lady and he wished her luck?  Maybe I’m paraphrasing.  Wishing a person who recruited teenage sex slaves for the rich and famous luck...ok.  

Carry on with your demonizing of Joe Biden, “Wrong Way Hooter”. Big Grin
(02-23-2021, 09:28 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

"Aggressive tax planning" and "tax avoidance" are fancy terms for "minimized his taxes" "paid as little of his money to the government as possible" "broke no laws" and "didn't do anything wrong". Only idiots pay more tax than they are required to by law. More fake news from CNN and NYT that keeps people like you brainwashed. The IRS has been auditing Trump tax returns for years and NOTHING.

You're probably one of those people that CNN and NYT also brainwashed into thinking M Cuomo deserved an Emmy and book deal for killing untold thousands of elderly and then lying about it and covering it up...

Trump's day of reckoning with the IRS is coming soon, that I can assure you.  

I find it troubling that so many people seem to not have a problem with a supposed multi millionaire who has dodged taxes for so many years and seem to believe that is some sort of a badge of honor in getting away with it so far.  If we all did this, what do you think would happen to our country? Confused
(02-23-2021, 10:53 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

I find it troubling that so many people seem to not have a problem with a supposed multi millionaire who has dodged taxes for so many years and seem to believe that is some sort of a badge of honor in getting away with it so far.  If we all did this, what do you think would happen to our country? Confused
Where is your proof? Nowhere, because it doesn't exist.
(02-23-2021, 10:53 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

Mr. ImNotASocialistBut..., as JP said, the IRS has been auditing Trump and his corporations for many years and have never found any serious issues. Democrats have reached a new low in fearing a potential presidential candidate so much that they are harassing him and desperately trying to saddle him with legal issues to discourage or prevent him from running again. Their cowardice is really shocking.

The biggest potential problem that Trump has, IMO, is that his lying, dishonorable disbarred lawyer who negotiated the deal to silence Stormy Daniels has promised to help Democrats prove that Trump engaged in criminal behavior. Michael Cohen should have no credibility, considering his criminal record and his blatant disregard for attorney-client privilege. However, if Democrats get Trump in front of an Obama-appointed judge in a liberal court, Cohen will probably be treated as a heroic whistleblower who was victimized by Trump. If Cohen can help convict Trump of something, anything at all, then Biden may nominate him for a newly created Supreme Court seat because Democrats are that desperate to prevent Trump from running again in 2024.
JP,

Proof could be...

1. He brags that he dodges taxes.

2. They now have his taxes.

If the leaks are true,
He owes the US govt 100s of millions of back taxes.

My problem is wealth has enabled this man to do this for his entire life. I sweat every year hoping I put the period in the right place. Not a thing to DJT. Just hire lawyers and accountants to get you out of it. I thought he wasn’t elite.

Sounds damn elite to me.

I would love to see the IRS and audit millionaires and billionaires at a 30%-40% rate.

Do your own search. Find the most audited state in the nation. The most audited demographic.
That's exactly the point!! I actually hate it how the rich and the powerful people like Trump can just get away from anything that they do. Whereas if normal people did it, we all could've ended up in jail. It's just unfair how they can always have an advantage in life even if they are not good people.
(02-23-2021, 11:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: JP,

Proof could be...

1.  He brags  that he dodges taxes.

2.  They now have his taxes. 

If the leaks are true,
He owes the US govt 100s of millions of back taxes. 

My problem is wealth has enabled this man to do this for his entire life.  I sweat every year hoping I put the period in the right place.  Not a thing to DJT.  Just hire lawyers and accountants to get you out of it.  I thought he wasn’t elite. 

Sounds damn elite to me.

I would love to see the IRS and audit millionaires and billionaires at a 30%-40% rate.

Do your own search.  Find the most audited state in the nation.  The most audited demographic.
1. Avoids
2. They have been going over his taxes with a fine-tooth comb for years.
3. If the leaks are true, like fake Russia collusion and all the other fake leaks.

If they had anything, it would be leaked to hell and back and details would be plastered all over the Democrat media 24/7. They have nothing so they go with fake rumors and just make up more stuff with "anonymous sources" and their brainwashed minions just lap it up right on cue.
(02-24-2021, 03:29 AM)Calvin_Gordon08 Wrote: That's exactly the point!! I actually hate it how the rich and the powerful people like Pelosi and all the liberal tech oligarchs can just get away from anything that they do. Whereas if normal people did it, we all could've ended up in jail. It's just unfair how they can always have an advantage in life even if they are not good people.
I fixed it for you. You guys might have some credibility if you didn't make everything about Trump. I actually agree with you guys that billionaires should pay more tax. But that increase would be a drop in the bucket compared to government spending. This country is already broke and bankruptcy and default on debt is an absolute certainty, and there is no stopping it.
Reports out that Cy Vance has more than Trump’s taxes. Millions of pages of documents...oh goodness... Trump going to get the Bill Cosby treatment.
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/jou...00346.html

O'Brien went on to explain why he thinks it's likely Trump's chief accountant, Allen Weisselberg, will flip on Trump. "The thing to really focus in on here is that it's not just the tax records that Cy Vance has now," O'Brien said. "He probably has reams and reams of the accountant's work product. This is a criminal case, they're going to need to prove criminal intent on the part of Trump, his three eldest children, Allen Weisselberg, and anyone else in the Trump Organization who's fallen under the parameters of this investigation. And if there are email and notes and other records of communication about what they intended to do when they inflated the value of buildings so they could get loans against them and then turned around and deflated the value of the buildings so they could pay lower taxes on them, and there's a communication around that that predates any of these tax entries, that is gold for a prosecutor."
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
We rally got him this time said the dumb boys who cried wolf. LOL. Where is the outrage for the Biden crime family getting rich off the taxpayers and foreign bribes. There is none, because you all are political hacks, no more no less. We can't wait to hear what your liberal TV tells you what to think next.
(02-26-2021, 01:41 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/jou...00346.html

O'Brien went on to explain why he thinks it's likely Trump's chief accountant, Allen Weisselberg, will flip on Trump. "The thing to really focus in on here is that it's not just the tax records that Cy Vance has now," O'Brien said. "He probably has reams and reams of the accountant's work product. This is a criminal case, they're going to need to prove criminal intent on the part of Trump, his three eldest children, Allen Weisselberg, and anyone else in the Trump Organization who's fallen under the parameters of this investigation. And if there are email and notes and other records of communication about what they intended to do when they inflated the value of buildings so they could get loans against them and then turned around and deflated the value of the buildings so they could pay lower taxes on them, and there's a communication around that that predates any of these tax entries, that is gold for a prosecutor."
Straight from Lawrence O'Donnell show!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

Next you'll be telling us Keith Olberman thinks Trump is guilty!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHdeepbreathHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(02-26-2021, 02:59 PM)jetpilot Wrote: We rally got him this time said the dumb boys who cried wolf. LOL. Where is the outrage for the Biden crime family getting rich off the taxpayers and foreign bribes. There is none, because you all are political hacks, no more no less. We can't wait to hear what your liberal TV tells you what to think next.
You know this case has been out there waiting for him to no longer be President, so they could prosecute, right?  There are many others that have been put on pause for the very reason you can't prosecute a sitting President.  That's over.  The Hammer is coming down.   Cool
(02-26-2021, 04:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 02:59 PM)jetpilot Wrote: We rally got him this time said the dumb boys who cried wolf. LOL. Where is the outrage for the Biden crime family getting rich off the taxpayers and foreign bribes. There is none, because you all are political hacks, no more no less. We can't wait to hear what your liberal TV tells you what to think next.
You know this case has been out there waiting for him to no longer be President, so they could prosecute, right?  There are many others that have been put on pause for the very reason you can't prosecute a sitting President.  That's over.  The Hammer is coming down.   Cool
Yeah, you still have a poster of Robert Mueller taped to your wall.
I have to leave, but tonight I will break down the rant on O'Donnell for you guys, since you can't even read between the lines of you own DNC propaganda.
(02-26-2021, 04:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Speaking of hammers...Larry O'Donnell is the TV host most likely to go postal on live TV. You best not bring a hammer down near him.

(Language warning are always needed when posting Lawrence O'Donnell outtakes.)

[Video: http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O...BenShapiro]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot