Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Supreme Court Allows Release of Trump's Tax Returns
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

Trump doesn't deny the fraud, says she waited too long to file.
(02-27-2021, 06:27 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

Trump doesn't deny the fraud, says she waited too long to file.
Another dishonest attempt to smear Trump. If somebody waits too long to file a lawsuit after they claim that an event occurred, the defendant's first motion is always to seek dismissal of the charge based on the untimeliness of the filing.

The fact that Trump's attorney chose not to respond to the allegations in no way implies guilt. A good attorney always advises his/her client not to volunteer information that is not required. In this case, no information is required until and if his niece establishes that she has a case that is eligible to be heard by a jury or judge.

The burden of proof is on the plaintiff and she has to convince the judge that she could not have reasonably known about the alleged act before the statute of limitations expired.
LOL. Meritless case. This libs are still worried about Trump, who is a private citizen, and no complaints about Biden or any Dem in this administration or Congress that has been a total disaster, even for liberals.

"Trump doesn't deny the fraud" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*catchesbreath*MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(02-27-2021, 09:06 PM)jetpilot Wrote: LOL. Meritless case. This libs are still worried about Trump, who is a private citizen, and no complaints about Biden or any Dem in this administration or Congress that has been a total disaster, even for liberals.

"Trump doesn't deny the fraud" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*catchesbreath*MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Biden has not been in charge long enough to judge.  If it was a sprint instead of a marathon,  trump would have gone down as a good President.

I can't wait until Trump has to answer in a court of law for some of his many transgressions, plus come up with the cash to pay his Deutsche Bank Loans.  Woah I guess that why his family has been skimming PAC money.
(02-27-2021, 11:36 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 09:06 PM)jetpilot Wrote: LOL. Meritless case. This libs are still worried about Trump, who is a private citizen, and no complaints about Biden or any Dem in this administration or Congress that has been a total disaster, even for liberals.

Biden has not been in charge long enough to judge.  If it was a sprint instead of a marathon,  trump would have gone down as a good President.

I can't wait until Trump has to answer in a court of law for some of his many transgressions, plus come up with the cash to pay his Deutsche Bank Loans.  Woah I guess that why his family has been skimming PAC money.
All you do is guess, and you're always wrong. Biden has been skimming taxpayers, Chinese and everybody else for 50 years. Where is your $2000 he promised you on day 1? Trump would have already had it to you, that's a fact. But you never question any Democrat, because your TV tells you it's all bad Orange man's fault.

There will be several of hotels and properties with different owners after all this is over.

(02-27-2021, 11:50 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

All you do is guess, and you're always wrong. Biden has been skimming taxpayers, Chinese and everybody else for 50 years. Where is your $2000 he promised you on day 1? Trump would have already had it to you, that's a fact. But you never question any Democrat, because your TV tells you it's all bad Orange man's fault.

The fact this check isn’t 2k is a crux for me. Congress seems to be the only group that is torn over sending the nation 2k.  I don’t like the way Joe let them spin it into $1400.  I guess he is trying to save some hardball for later.  Or maybe that extra $600 is allowing for dispersing stimulus out to 17-24 dependents.  I can live with that. That’s a group that got left out and have taken a beating from COVID. 

Trump would not have had it out.   His administration sent $1200 in 8 months.  They finally got another $600 out the door after letting  unemployment lapse for a week. 

Trump is skimming from his Election fraud campaigns. Check out your find print. When your donations reach 5k, JP, then Trump has make sure they go the right place, but until then that money you, and Hooter and TRT sent in is just his slush fund. If it’s like anything else he does rules are out the window.