Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 56 Pikeville 53
Final from Pikeville
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Valley made more plays down the stretch. Pikeville was without Samons and Lockhart again. District tournament will be a good one.
With a three way tie for the district it comes down to a coin flip. Valley and Pikeville may very well see each other in the first round of district play. Lockhart is supposed to be back next week.
(02-28-2021, 11:09 AM)BoyWonder14 Wrote: Valley made more plays down the stretch.  Pikeville was without Samons and Lockhart again.  District tournament will be a good one.

What’s the latest on Lockhart? I know Sammons is out for the season
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(02-28-2021, 02:46 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 11:09 AM)BoyWonder14 Wrote: Valley made more plays down the stretch.  Pikeville was without Samons and Lockhart again.  District tournament will be a good one.

It’s an ankle injury and will be reevaluated sometime next week.   Hoping he can play Wednesday in the All A state tourney game but we will see.
(02-28-2021, 02:52 PM)BoyWonder14 Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 02:46 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

It’s an ankle injury and will be reevaluated sometime next week.   Hoping he can play Wednesday in the All A state tourney game but we will see.
Glad it’s just an ankle. But a turned ankle sometimes is tough to heal and feel comfortable on again.
#BBFL