Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 57 Paintsville 56
(02-23-2021, 06:54 PM)SouthEast18 Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 09:52 AM)Nolietotell Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 01:40 AM)BLK Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 12:34 AM)BoyWonder14 Wrote: Bobcats with their first meaningful win in the Derrick Newsome era.  They’ve been playing good Basketball as of late.  Right now with they way some things have happened in the Region in the last week. I would have the Bobcats third behind JC and Belfry.   

“Little” boy wonder. You’ve been pretty quiet since the big Pikeville cancelled their game against BL to play Jenkins and didn’t want no part of rescheduling. I know Pikeville can’t wait til the creeker era is over and you all have moved along.

Let me see.  Pikeville cancels a game to a team they beat on a neutral site to make sure they get all their district games in bc that's how they determine the #1 seed for district tourney unlike the 58th who will only take the 1st meeting. Yep BLK you hit the nail on the head their dodging alright haha.  They do what they normally do at Pikeville and that's care about hanging banners at BL well they celebrated that paintsville win like they won the 57 district tournament I mean I seen live feed that they stormed the court and they're was even a mentioning of going to Disney world bc of it.  Act like you all have been there before.  I know it's far and few between times but you have won meaningful games in the past 100 years.  Act like it.  Fans like you is the reason no1 can get behind the school when they do good things.  
Well if they would’ve won the 57th it wouldve been a hell of a thing to celebrate since they play in the 58th ??. 

great win bobcats celebrate all you want winning is suppose to be fun. Keep it up!!

Whoops that one went over your head I'm sorry.  I was being Very Very Sarcastic.  They played paintsville at paintsville and won which is why I stated 57th.  I'm shocked I gotta explain that one.  But yeah you're right winning is supposed to be fun but it's also supposed to be classy.  Not storming the court on a regular season match-up and coming into that game if I'm right IMSN WPRG D&D all had BL ranked above the tigers so shouldn't they have won that game anyways. It was a good win for them it was their first legit win against a regional contender in years but Like I said many many times in the past the Fans destroy it for the kids.  Mostly adult fans....  anything else you care for me to explain or put into more simple words for ya southeast
Messages In This Thread
Betsy Layne 57 Paintsville 56 - by Spud6 - 02-22-2021, 10:53 PM
RE: Betsy Layne 57 Paintsville 56 - by BLK - 02-23-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Betsy Layne 57 Paintsville 56 - by Nolietotell - 02-23-2021, 07:10 PM
RE: Betsy Layne 57 Paintsville 56 - by BLK - 02-27-2021, 11:53 PM
RE: Betsy Layne 57 Paintsville 56 - by Westside - 02-28-2021, 02:43 AM