Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia Lions
I have been trying to keep up with the Lions a little bit and I was wondering what has happened to Nzair Welch?  I still see Naz Welch on the stats but no Nzair.  Also see new kids Greg Brooks and Jago Robinson seem to be playing well.  To me, Cordia seems to be a dangerous team right now.  Not someone youd want to play first round of the district tournament.  Any of you Cordia fans or haters feel free to chime in.
I'll believe it when I see Cordia win the first game in the district tournament. I think it was Keita's senior year a few years back they had a pretty good team but after that its usually hype about them being dangerous but more times often than not, their season ends after first game of the district tournament.

Having said that, I'd love to see Cordia make a run but they've had a hard time living up to the bluegrassrivals hype.
Eight players on the roster is correct, with 60-65 students?
Up and down team...but could be dangerous when they come together and start trusting one another as teammates. 3 weeks til district might want to see how they grow within these 3 weeks.