Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 81 Prestonsburg 41
Everyone who dressed played.  JC moves out to 15-1 on the year, continues best start in school history.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Diogenes's post:
  • Pulp Fiction
Heard the JV started the 2nd half for JC!
Blackcats have played pretty good ball recently, but much like most of the rest of the region, they were no match for JC.

Congrats Eagles!
(02-25-2021, 12:24 AM)Diogenes Wrote: Everyone who dressed played.  JC moves out to 15-1 on the year, continues best start in school history.
That stat took me by surprise.....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
(02-25-2021, 12:25 PM)Pulp Fiction Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 12:24 AM)Diogenes Wrote: Everyone who dressed played.  JC moves out to 15-1 on the year, continues best start in school history.
That stat took me by surprise.....
That's as far as anyone has been able to find, at least, but it seems legit. I definitely don't remember a better start since about 1990, at the very least.
(02-25-2021, 03:13 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Blackcats have played pretty good ball recently, but much like most of the rest of the region, they were no match for JC.

Congrats Eagles!
No one in the 15th region is close to JC. Pikeville was the closest but without Rylie its chalked for them too.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • BlackcatAlum