Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Fires The Sandman - Full Suspension List
I thought this was a surprise. I never saw it coming.

The following is from WWE.com:

WWE has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar and ECW Original Sandman as of September 11. We wish him the best in all his future endeavors.

And he was just on Raw the other night too.....:confused:

Also, here is the list of those currently suspended:
from http://www.wrestlezone.com

1) Edge - Out with injury.
2) Gregory Helms - Out with injury.
3) Charlie Haas - 30 Days.
4) John Morrison - 30 Days.
5) Kennedy - 30 Days.
6) William Regal - 30 Days.
7) Funaki - 30 Days.
8) Umaga - 30 Days.
9) Chavo Guerrero - 30 Days.
10) Chris Masters -- Unsure whether his suspension is a 30 day or 60 day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You could definately tell that Masters was on the sauce because of the vascularity, muscle striations, and he had the biggest chest I've ever seen, but the other guys didn't look like they were on anything, rather they had just been lifting for a while. Come on, William Regal a juicer?..lol, I would have never guessed he or Umaga were good friends with the needle.
GRIZZ Wrote:You could definately tell that Masters was on the sauce because of the vascularity, muscle striations, and he had the biggest chest I've ever seen, but the other guys didn't look like they were on anything, rather they had just been lifting for a while. Come on, William Regal a juicer?..lol, I would have never guessed he or Umaga were good friends with the needle.

Maybe their names were just placed on anothers samples. Confusedhh: Scape Goats.
I don't see the point, wrestling is not a sport. It's like a soap opera, and IMO they shouldn't be punished for it.
Fenix Wrote:I don't see the point, wrestling is not a sport. It's like a soap opera, and IMO they shouldn't be punished for it.

The point is, steriods are ILLEGAL... If the WWE let them get away with it, what kinda message are they sendin to the young fans.
Plus the WWE is under investigation by a congressional committee for steroid use.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Redneck Wrote:The point is, steriods are ILLEGAL... If the WWE let them get away with it, what kinda message are they sendin to the young fans.

I understand your point completely,but it seems wrong to allow something for so long then fire people to make yourself look better.
Fenix Wrote:I understand your point completely,but it seems wrong to allow something for so long then fire people to make yourself look better.

Like ComfortEagle said, they are gettin investigated so I guess they thought it was for the best to suspend them. As for Sandman gettin fired, it sucks I guess, I wasn't a big fan of him. I doubt he was involved in any steriods.
i would have never thought Regal a juicer.
rallo316 Wrote:i would have never thought Regal a juicer.

Me either, but he is getting up there in the years. I remember watching Regal a looong time ago.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IMO, WWE is heading down hill fast. Everyone is getting tired of them, and everyone is slowly leaving for TNA.