Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jobs
President Biden in his first month added 379,000 jobs
That's 379,000 more jobs added than the Dear Leader added in 4 years

Now on the other hand he did add 1 job in China the Golden Statue made in China
America First
Can't make this Sh!t up

That Golden Trump Statue at CPAC? It Was Made in China, and One of the Artists Says He Wasn't Given Credit Because He's Mexican (artnet.com)
^^ I know you can't make it up, but the mental midgets from whom you take your cues can. And though your math skills are non existent, at least you did manage to correctly identify the basic make up of what you're shoveling.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-05-2021, 12:28 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ I know you can't make it up, but the mental midgets from whom you take your cues can. And though your math skills are non existent, at least you did manage to correctly identify the basic make up of what you're shoveling.
Since you claim my math is off or "non existent" without showing NO PROOF 
Would you like to tell us how many jobs your Dear Leader added after 4 years ?
Or you just misleading people ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(03-05-2021, 11:14 AM)vector#1 Wrote: President Biden in his first month added 379,000 jobs

America First
Can't make this Sh!t up

That Golden Trump Statue at CPAC? It Was Made in China, and One of the Artists Says He Wasn't Given Credit Because He's Mexican (artnet.com)
So, enterprising artist in Mexico designed a statue that was made in China and the liberals on this forum portrayed it as a golden idol made by Trump supporters. Just another lie in the life of an unpatriotic American communist. That's all.

So, Comrade vector, did you snare one of those new jobs?
(03-05-2021, 01:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 11:14 AM)vector#1 Wrote: President Biden in his first month added 379,000 jobs

America First
Can't make this Sh!t up

So, enterprising artist in Mexico designed a statue that was made in China and the liberals on this forum portrayed it as a golden idol made by Trump supporters. Just another lie in the life of an unpatriotic American communist. That's all.

Once again Wrong Way Quooter you have lied
Didn't say the Dear Leader's Golden Statue was made by a Trump supporter that would be giving them too much credit
I see you haven't criticized my math like TRT so it must be Correct
I told you back late summer your Dear Leader shut down the last underground coal mine in Mingo County WV i have retired doing pretty good all but some health problems but thanks for asking
(03-05-2021, 01:16 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

America First
Can't make this Sh!t up

Didn't say the Dear Leader's Golden Statue was made by a Trump supporter that would be giving them too much credit
I told you back late summer your Dear Leader shut down the last underground coal mine in Mingo County WV i have retired doing pretty good all but some health problems but thanks for asking
When your lips are moving, you are lying, Comrade vector. You are giving credit for the mumbling dunce in the White House for something that happened in spite of his presence there. Republican governors who have refused to lock down their economies and put small businesses out of business are fueling the recovery. Meanwhile, the so-called COVID-19 recovery bill includes a provision to pay federal employees up to $21.000 each for not sending their children back to school.

I do concede that job numbers will continue to improve. Democrats put so many people out of work in blue states, all they have to do is lift the job killing mandates to restore some, but not all, of the jobs that they destroyed.
(03-05-2021, 01:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

America First
Can't make this Sh!t up

When your lips are moving, you are lying, Comrade vector. You are giving credit for the mumbling dunce in the White House for something that happened in spite of his presence there. Republican governors who have refused to lock down their economies and put small businesses out of business are fueling the recovery. Meanwhile, the so-called COVID-19 recovery bill includes a provision to pay federal employees up to $21.000 each for not sending their children back to school.

I do concede that job numbers will continue to improve. Democrats put so many people out of work in blue states, all they have to do is lift the job killing mandates to restore some, but not all, of the jobs that they destroyed.
Once again Wrong Wat Quooter you said and i quote
"golden idol made by Trump supporters"
I don't know what part of Trump's Flock made a golden statue you can't understand that's not what i said

America First
Can't make this Sh!t up

We agree.  Once these blue states get to humming again—after someone helped to control the virus—then everybody can get back to work.   We red states need some money.  

come on Hooter get to crack a lackin!!
(03-05-2021, 02:19 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

America First
Can't make this Sh!t up

I don't know what part of Trump's Flock made a golden statue you can't understand that's not what i said
Another post, another lie. I never quoted you. I attributed the words to "liberals" because I did not want to waste time attributing the quote to any of you in particular.
(03-05-2021, 10:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 01:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: So, enterprising artist in Mexico designed a statue that was made in China and the liberals on this forum portrayed it as a golden idol made by Trump supporters. Just another lie in the life of an unpatriotic American communist. That's all.

Another post, another lie. I never quoted you. I attributed the words to "liberals" because I did not want to waste time attributing the quote to any of you in particular.
Again Wrong Way Quooter the liberals didn't give Trump supporters credit for making the Dear Leader Statue
(03-06-2021, 10:09 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 01:16 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Once again Wrong Way Quooter you have lied

Again Wrong Way Quooter the liberals didn't give Trump supporters credit for making the Dear Leader Statue
If you speak for all liberals, then they are in worst trouble than even I imagined.
The amount of jobs that will be added to the economy in the next 6 -8 months may be one of the largest gains in American history.
379k will be a drop in the bucket.
Per usual when you want the real economy to grow you hire a democrat; when you want recession and job losses hire a Republican.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(03-06-2021, 10:30 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 01:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: When your lips are moving, you are lying, Comrade vector. You are giving credit for the mumbling dunce in the White House for something that happened in spite of his presence there. Republican governors who have refused to lock down their economies and put small businesses out of business are fueling the recovery. Meanwhile, the so-called COVID-19 recovery bill includes a provision to pay federal employees up to $21.000 each for not sending their children back to school.

If you speak for all liberals, then they are in worst trouble than even I imagined.
Once again Wrong Way Quooter there is NO mention of any Trump Supporters making the Dear Leader's Statue like i have already said that would give them to much credit

(03-06-2021, 10:31 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: The amount of jobs that will be added to the economy in the next 6 -8 months may be one of the largest gains in American history.
379k will be a drop in the bucket.
Per usual when you want the real economy to grow you hire a democrat; when you want recession and job losses hire a Republican.
This economy is going to take off like a rocket ship the next few months Because we have the grownups in charge now
History keeps repeating itself elect a republican when he leaves office it's a disaster then the democrats have to clean there mess up
I have said this before it's like the guy in the circus following elephant around with a shovel
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(03-06-2021, 10:54 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 10:30 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 02:19 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Once again Wrong Wat Quooter you said and i quote
Once again Wrong Way Quooter there is NO mention of any Trump Supporters making the Dear Leader's Statue like i have already said that would give them to much credit
Liar. Get a job, drone.