Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Say It Ain't So , Governor Cuomo !!!!
(03-06-2021, 07:36 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:00 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: You’re on to something vector.  Hooter is worried about spelling and grammar.
Extremely poor spelling and grammar are indications of an extremely poor education. It's hard to take people's opinions seriously who are such poor communicators. Your composition skills are marginally better than Comrade vector's but I do appreciate the fact that you insert periods and an occasional comma into your nonsensical posts. Like
Big Grin

happy to wad your panties over periods and capital letters

i salute you, Hooter, you prove to us you can always go the Wrong Way with perfect grammar
I have never made a mistake that comes close to voting for a dementia patient for president. If nothing else, the fact that you are both gullible and fancy yourself as more often right than wrong gives you some entertainment value.
You sure?  Steve Bannon seemed to disagree with you.
Also did you vote for Reagan?
(03-06-2021, 07:48 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:00 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: You’re on to something vector.  Hooter is worried about spelling and grammar.
Extremely poor spelling and grammar are indications of an extremely poor education. It's hard to take people's opinions seriously who are such poor communicators. Your composition skills are marginally better than Comrade vector's but I do appreciate the fact that you insert periods and an occasional comma into your nonsensical posts. Like
Big Grin

i salute you, Hooter, you prove to us you can always go the Wrong Way with perfect grammar
I have never made a mistake that comes close to voting for a dementia patient for president. If nothing else, the fact that you are both gullible and fancy yourself as more often right than wrong gives you some entertainment value.
It seems that liberals want to talk about everything but the failures of Gov. Cuomo.  Big Grin Big Grin Of course I voted for the greatest president of my lifetime. Who in their right mind passed up a chance to vote for Ronald Reagan at least once?
(03-06-2021, 07:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Extremely poor spelling and grammar are indications of an extremely poor education. It's hard to take people's opinions seriously who are such poor communicators. Your composition skills are marginally better than Comrade vector's but I do appreciate the fact that you insert periods and an occasional comma into your nonsensical posts. Like
Big Grin

It seems that liberals want to talk about everything but the failures of Gov. Cuomo.  Big Grin Big Grin Of course I voted for the greatest president of my lifetime. Who in their right mind passed up a chance to vote for Ronald Reagan at least once?
What is there to talk about?  Cuomo is guilty. Don’t like him.  Never did. He screwed the pooch early on Covid and then tried to screw his aides. Glad he has been outed before he tries to run for POTUS.  

what’s hilarious is you, and other Trump supporters have your hair on fire over a dude whose list of offenses aren’t close to your Dear Leader.  Let’s see he is a slime and is responsible for the death of thousands. Hell, let him flip to Republican in 5 years and say he is pro-life and the mindless will follow. Big Grin

1. Bannon’s exit was largely because he felt Trump had early onset dementia and was voicing that opinion.  Of course who would have known because Slick Ronny Jackson gave Trumpy a clean bill of health. 

2.  By 1984, Reagan was showing effects of Alzheimer’s: confusion and memory lapses.
(03-06-2021, 07:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Extremely poor spelling and grammar are indications of an extremely poor education. It's hard to take people's opinions seriously who are such poor communicators. Your composition skills are marginally better than Comrade vector's but I do appreciate the fact that you insert periods and an occasional comma into your nonsensical posts. Like
Big Grin

I did not once but two times if they would let me vote more i would have done it Quooter
(03-06-2021, 08:08 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin

What is there to talk about?  Cuomo is guilty. Don’t like him.  Never did. He screwed the pooch early on Covid and then tried to screw his aides. Glad he has been outed before he tries to run for POTUS.  

what’s hilarious is you, and other Trump supporters have your hair on fire over a dude whose list of offenses aren’t close to your Dear Leader.  Let’s see he is a slime and is responsible for the death of thousands. Hell, let him flip to Republican in 5 years and say he is pro-life and the mindless will follow. Big Grin

1. Bannon’s exit was largely because he felt Trump had early onset dementia and was voicing that opinion.  Of course who would have known because Slick Ronny Jackson gave Trumpy a clean bill of health. 

2.  By 1984, Reagan was showing effects of Alzheimer’s: confusion and memory lapses.
When you are not lying, you are repeating somebody else's lies. Below is a video of Reagan's 1988 State of the Union Address. I challenge you to find any speech made by Joe Biden in the past year that is more than 5 minutes long in which he sounds anywhere near as coherent and presidential as Reagan did during his last year in office. 

Joe Biden has been in office less than three months and he is not mentally fit for the office. 

Any honest person could listen to Reagan near the end of his second term and recognize that there is no comparison. China Joe will go down in history as the least capable president in history. Democrats are hiding Biden, just as they did during his campaign. He is an embarrassment, just as Governor Cuomo is an embarrassment to the Democrat Party and the people of New York.

[Video: ]
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/31/healt...imers.html

There is more credibility to Reagan’s struggles than anything you ever type on here.

Joe could lay slobbering in a bed and screw up less than DJT.
(03-06-2021, 09:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/31/healt...imers.html

There is more credibility to Reagan’s struggles than anything you ever type on here.

Like I said, an honest person could watch Reagan speak and compare it to Biden's confusion and reach only one conclusion. You are not an honest person and I had no expectation that you would listen to Reagan's speech and I knew that you could not link to any recent Biden speech where he seems as mentally sharp as Reagan was near the end of his second term. I was right again. You prefer relying on propaganda for your arguments because you are incapable of supporting your own positions. I was right about Cuomo and I was right about China Joe. You have been wrong about pretty much everything you have posted in this thread, except for acknowledging that Cuomo is a crook.
(03-06-2021, 09:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 09:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/31/healt...imers.html

Like I said, an honest person could watch Reagan speak and compare it to Biden's confusion and reach only one conclusion. You are not an honest person and I had no expectation that you would listen to Reagan's speech and I knew that you could not link to any recent Biden speech where he seems as mentally sharp as Reagan was near the end of his second term. I was right again. You prefer relying on propaganda for your arguments because you are incapable of supporting your own positions. I was right about Cuomo and I was right about China Joe. You have been wrong about pretty much everything you have posted in this thread, except for acknowledging that Cuomo is a crook.
If you read the article, you understood why he was able to remain coherent.   

Ahh...ease up, Hooter. Cuomo will be on your side in a few years.
(03-06-2021, 09:21 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

I don't read liberal propaganda, aside from the liberals' BGR posts. My eyesight and hearing were nearly perfect during Reagan's presidency and there is no doubt that he was mentally capable of performing the duties of a president at a very high level. I am just as certain that China Joe is not fit for the presidency. I knew that you could not link to a recent Biden speech where he seems as coherent as Reagan did, four years after you stupidly claimed that he was suffering from Alzheimer's. 

If you cannot accept the challenge of demonstrating that Biden is capable of reading a prepared speech better than a president who you insist had Alzheimer's, then I suggest you bow out of the debate and learn from the experience. You can only make yourself look more ridiculous by persisting in posting other people's opinions when direct video evidence is available in copious amounts.
  Big Grin Big Grin
(03-06-2021, 09:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I don't read liberal propaganda, aside from the liberals' BGR posts. My eyesight and hearing were nearly perfect during Reagan's presidency and there is no doubt that he was mentally capable of performing the duties of a president at a very high level. I am just as certain that China Joe is not fit for the presidency. I knew that you could not link to a recent Biden speech where he seems as coherent as Reagan did, four years after you stupidly claimed that he was suffering from Alzheimer's. 

If you cannot accept the challenge of demonstrating that Biden is capable of reading a prepared speech better than a president who you insist had Alzheimer's, then I suggest you bow out of the debate and learn from the experience. You can only make yourself look more ridiculous by persisting in posting other people's opinions when direct video evidence is available in copious amounts.
  Big Grin Big Grin

Then it seems we’re at an impasse. 

Two of the more popular folks to discuss Reagan’s struggles were his own son and favorite conservative Bill O’ Reilly. Hardly liberal propaganda. 

Ronnie does a swell job in your video, and besides some putrid policy decisions he seemed to be able to run the country even with his alleged health issues. 

I will never find a video that shows Joe Biden giving a speech as eloquently as Reagan. That’s not his thing, so it’s a moot point.  I thought he did a fine enough job on Inauguration Day January 20th.  

Hooter, you’re the one that loves jabbering about mental health issues when in fact your heroes’ own inner circles claim these men dealt with mental decline.  But that’s par for the course for you, whatever negative issue your guy has project it on his opponent. 

We can get back on topic. 2028 Republican Party candidate Cuomo now has two more accusers.   I think that is 5. Far cry from DJT, but Cuomo isn’t done. Not a doubt in my mind he doesn’t have more skeletons in his closet.
(03-07-2021, 09:32 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Big Grin Big Grin

Two of the more popular folks to discuss Reagan’s struggles were his own son and favorite conservative Bill O’ Reilly. Hardly liberal propaganda. 

Ronnie does a swell job in your video, and besides some putrid policy decisions he seemed to be able to run the country even with his alleged health issues. 

I will never find a video that shows Joe Biden giving a speech as eloquently as Reagan. That’s not his thing, so it’s a moot point.  I thought he did a fine enough job on Inauguration Day January 20th.  

Hooter, you’re the one that loves jabbering about mental health issues when in fact your heroes’ own inner circles claim these men dealt with mental decline.  But that’s par for the course for you, whatever negative issue your guy has project it on his opponent. 

We can get back on topic. 2028 Republican Party candidate Cuomo now has two more accusers.   I think that is 5. Far cry from DJT, but Cuomo isn’t done. Not a doubt in my mind he doesn’t have more skeletons in his closet.
Bill O'Reilly is not a conservative and Ron Reagan, not a Junior is an extreme liberal who probably never voted for his father.

You are like a detective scouring a crime scene for a knife when there is a corpse riddled with bullet holes lying next to a smoking gun. Forget eloquence, China Joe is incoherent in many of his short speeches. He gets stuck reading simple words and numbers from a teleprompter, loses his place, and then starts babbling nonsense. You can pretend that is not happening if you want, but his mental condition is deteriorating and few people believe that he will be able to finish a single term and virtually nobody believes that he will serve two terms. A Democrat-controlled Congress is already taking advantage of Biden's diminished mental capacity and strengthening the legislative branch at the expense of the executive branch.

As for Cuomo, he is too much of an authoritarian to ever make it in the Republican Party. Disgraced Republican politicians like Charlie Crist go the the Democrat Party but Republicans do not want the Democrats' trash. Cuomo, Gavin Newsom, Phil Murphy, and other autocratic Democrat governors violated American citizens' constitutional rights during the pandemic with the full support of liberals on this forum. Those states are suffering the consequences, while most red states are recovering much faster with much less federal assistance.

It is very stupid of you to abandon Cuomo and claim that he will become a Republican. Not surprising, just plain stupid.
(03-07-2021, 10:06 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 09:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Like I said, an honest person could watch Reagan speak and compare it to Biden's confusion and reach only one conclusion. You are not an honest person and I had no expectation that you would listen to Reagan's speech and I knew that you could not link to any recent Biden speech where he seems as mentally sharp as Reagan was near the end of his second term. I was right again. You prefer relying on propaganda for your arguments because you are incapable of supporting your own positions. I was right about Cuomo and I was right about China Joe. You have been wrong about pretty much everything you have posted in this thread, except for acknowledging that Cuomo is a crook.

Big Grin Big Grin

Bill O'Reilly is not a conservative and Ron Reagan, not a Junior is an extreme liberal who probably never voted for his father.

You are like a detective scouring a crime scene for a knife when there is a corpse riddled with bullet holes lying next to a smoking gun. Forget eloquence, China Joe is incoherent in many of his short speeches. He gets stuck reading simple words and numbers from a teleprompter, loses his place, and then starts babbling nonsense. You can pretend that is not happening if you want, but his mental condition is deteriorating and few people believe that he will be able to finish a single term and virtually nobody believes that he will serve two terms. A Democrat-controlled Congress is already taking advantage of Biden's diminished mental capacity and strengthening the legislative branch at the expense of the executive branch.

As for Cuomo, he is too much of an authoritarian to ever make it in the Republican Party. Disgraced Republican politicians like Charlie Crist go the the Democrat Party but Republicans do not want the Democrats' trash. Cuomo, Gavin Newsom, Phil Murphy, and other autocratic Democrat governors violated American citizens' constitutional rights during the pandemic with the full support of liberals on this forum. Those states are suffering the consequences, while most red states are recovering much faster with much less federal assistance.

It is very stupid of you to abandon Cuomo and claim that he will become a Republican. Not surprising, just plain stupid.
Ahh...Hooter, let’s not pretend you Republicans wouldn’t take the sloppy seconds.  Cough...cough Trump.  I’m sure Cuomo still has ambition, but he is done in the Democrat party.  It won’t take much; a whine about cancel culture there and a pro life statement there.    Conservatives love them a  strongman. 

Most Red states require federal assistance EVERY year.  Hooter, you have several willfully ignorant statements on this forum, but the silliness of suggesting that red states will be supporting blue states takes the cake.
(03-07-2021, 10:25 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 09:21 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: If you read the article, you understood why he was able to remain coherent.   

Big Grin Big Grin

Ahh...Hooter, let’s not pretend you Republicans wouldn’t take the sloppy seconds.  Cough...cough Trump.  I’m sure Cuomo still has ambition, but he is done in the Democrat party.  It won’t take much; a whine about cancel culture there and a pro life statement there.    Conservatives love them a  strongman. 

Most Red states require federal assistance EVERY year.  Hooter, you have several willfully ignorant statements on this forum, but the silliness of suggesting that red states will be supporting blue states takes the cake.
Wow. I know that you are among the most dishonest BGR members, but trying to distance yourself from Cuomo after defending his pathetic record for months? What a futile, despicable, and idiotic thing to do. You should just admit that TRT, JP, and I were right, and you and your liberal comrades were wrong. Do you also want to throw Gavin Newsom and Phil Murphy under the bus, while you are cleaning up your act?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(03-07-2021, 10:32 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 09:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I don't read liberal propaganda, aside from the liberals' BGR posts. My eyesight and hearing were nearly perfect during Reagan's presidency and there is no doubt that he was mentally capable of performing the duties of a president at a very high level. I am just as certain that China Joe is not fit for the presidency. I knew that you could not link to a recent Biden speech where he seems as coherent as Reagan did, four years after you stupidly claimed that he was suffering from Alzheimer's. 

Big Grin Big Grin

Wow. I know that you are among the most dishonest BGR members, but trying to distance yourself from Cuomo after defending his pathetic record for months? What a futile, despicable, and idiotic thing to do. You should just admit that TRT, JP, and I were right, and you and your liberal comrades were wrong. Do you also want to throw Gavin Newsom and Phil Murphy under the bus, while you are cleaning up your act?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Right about what?!  You fools said COVID wasn’t real while your hero was telling people to shoot up bleach.

A year later we have lost over 524k Americans, nearly 30 million cases  and shuttered our economy to the Trump flu.  

Let’s backtrack a bit.
January 7, 2020 the Trump administration was briefed on what was coming.
(Is it a coincidence; a year to the day later Trump was attempting to destroy American democracy?) 

If there was a National response, any federal response worth a damn these state governors wouldn’t be on the hook for lackluster responses.

All these are apples to oranges comparisons, but you know that you’re just being disingenuous as usual, Hooter.
(03-07-2021, 12:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 09:32 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Then it seems we’re at an impasse. 

Right about what?!  You fools said COVID wasn’t real while your hero was telling people to shoot up bleach.

A year later we have lost over 524k Americans, nearly 30 million cases  and shuttered our economy to the Trump flu.  

Let’s backtrack a bit.
(Is it a coincidence; a year to the day later Trump was attempting to destroy American democracy?) 

If there was a National response, any federal response worth a damn these state governors wouldn’t be on the hook for lackluster responses.

All these are apples to oranges comparisons, but you know that you’re just being disingenuous as usual, Hooter.
Liar. I never said that COVID was not real. What a disgustingly dishonest toad you are.  Big Grin Conservatives have always advocated focusing on protecting the elderly from the virus, while keeping schools, businesses, and churches open as much as possible. When we attacked Cuomo for his handling of the pandemic and touted Florida's approach, you attacked DeSantis and defended Cuomo. Now, you are trying to brand Cuomo as a future Republican and throwing him under the bus. You are simply too dishonest to admit to your poor judgment.
(03-07-2021, 12:14 PM)If Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 12:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 10:06 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Bill O'Reilly is not a conservative and Ron Reagan, not a Junior is an extreme liberal who probably never voted for his father.

Let’s backtrack a bit.

Liar. I never said that COVID was not real. What a disgustingly dishonest toad you are.  Big Grin Conservatives have always advocated focusing on protecting the elderly from the virus, while keeping schools, businesses, and churches open as much as possible. When we attacked Cuomo for his handling of the pandemic and touted Florida's approach, you attacked DeSantis and defended Cuomo. Now, you are trying to brand Cuomo as a future Republican and throwing him under the bus. You are simply too dishonest to admit to your poor judgment.
That wasn’t you?  Ahh it’s hard to tell you and “Catturd” apart.  Smile

The only defense I have given Cuomo is he was at the tip of the spear. He had an incompetent Commander in Chief, and was left to flounder. After stumbling and stumbling he got the spread under control. New Yorkers were still dying in droves while Trump was encouraging his bootlickers to open their states.

Desantis, who could tell you what Trump’s toe jam tastes like, opened and helped superspread the virus across the entire nation. A good portion of Florida’s spread were visitors who took the plague back to their own hometown.  

what you mean?  Former democrat, strongman, jackass personality, sexual assaulter, proclivity at lying: Cuomo is a perfect Republican in this day in age