Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Say It Ain't So , Governor Cuomo !!!!
(03-06-2021, 05:47 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 05:39 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 05:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 04:12 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 02:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You are consistently among the most dishonest members on BGR and probably the most poorly educated participant in this forum. Anybody can read my posts for themselves and judge for themselves what a liar you are. I have not condoned Trump's past affairs, nor do I approve of paying women hush money in exchange for getting them to sign NDAs. Does your prolific lying ever bother your conscience at all?

Trump is no longer president and there was really no point in bringing him up in a thread about Cuomo's record. You see, that is the difference between a liar such as yourself and me. I have no problem criticizing Trump and objectively assessing his legal risks. You cannot bring yourself to criticize a Democrat politician, so you continue to trash Trump in every thread, including those such as this one, which has nothing to do with him.

Why not post your opinion of what Cuomo has done? Better yet, why not apologize for defending him in the past, now that even the Democrat Attorney General of New York is fed up with his lies? You would be shocked at how much more an honest person respects themselves than a liar does.
"Because the slimy backstabbing former lawyer Michael Cohen created the NDA, I suspect that is probably the most likely thing that may cause Trump legal problems and not necessarily because of his own actions."
Sounds like Quooter you are blaming the Dear Leader's sins on his and i quote scumbag lawyer
Not the Dear Leader's actions
It sounds like that because of your only partially literate. That's probably why you use no punctuation, or maybe you just can't afford to replace a broken phone or keyboard.
Wrong again Quooter it sounds that way because that's what you said
You blame the sins of your Dear Leader on his lawyer
Liar.
Your response Quooter is getting weaker
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
Messages In This Thread
RE: Say It Ain't So , Governor Cuomo !!!! - by vector#1 - 03-06-2021, 06:53 PM