Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Say It Ain't So , Governor Cuomo !!!!
(03-06-2021, 07:48 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:36 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:00 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: You’re on to something vector.  Hooter is worried about spelling and grammar.
Extremely poor spelling and grammar are indications of an extremely poor education. It's hard to take people's opinions seriously who are such poor communicators. Your composition skills are marginally better than Comrade vector's but I do appreciate the fact that you insert periods and an occasional comma into your nonsensical posts. Like
Big Grin

happy to wad your panties over periods and capital letters

i salute you, Hooter, you prove to us you can always go the Wrong Way with perfect grammar
I have never made a mistake that comes close to voting for a dementia patient for president. If nothing else, the fact that you are both gullible and fancy yourself as more often right than wrong gives you some entertainment value.
You sure?  Steve Bannon seemed to disagree with you.
Also did you vote for Reagan?
It seems that liberals want to talk about everything but the failures of Gov. Cuomo.  Big Grin Big Grin Of course I voted for the greatest president of my lifetime. Who in their right mind passed up a chance to vote for Ronald Reagan at least once?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Say It Ain't So , Governor Cuomo !!!! - by Hoot Gibson - 03-06-2021, 07:54 PM