• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Say It Ain't So , Governor Cuomo !!!!
(03-06-2021, 08:08 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:48 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:36 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin

happy to wad your panties over periods and capital letters

i salute you, Hooter, you prove to us you can always go the Wrong Way with perfect grammar
I have never made a mistake that comes close to voting for a dementia patient for president. If nothing else, the fact that you are both gullible and fancy yourself as more often right than wrong gives you some entertainment value.
You sure?  Steve Bannon seemed to disagree with you.
Also did you vote for Reagan?
It seems that liberals want to talk about everything but the failures of Gov. Cuomo.  Big Grin Big Grin Of course I voted for the greatest president of my lifetime. Who in their right mind passed up a chance to vote for Ronald Reagan at least once?
What is there to talk about?  Cuomo is guilty. Don’t like him.  Never did. He screwed the pooch early on Covid and then tried to screw his aides. Glad he has been outed before he tries to run for POTUS.  

what’s hilarious is you, and other Trump supporters have your hair on fire over a dude whose list of offenses aren’t close to your Dear Leader.  Let’s see he is a slime and is responsible for the death of thousands. Hell, let him flip to Republican in 5 years and say he is pro-life and the mindless will follow. Big Grin

1. Bannon’s exit was largely because he felt Trump had early onset dementia and was voicing that opinion.  Of course who would have known because Slick Ronny Jackson gave Trumpy a clean bill of health. 

2.  By 1984, Reagan was showing effects of Alzheimer’s: confusion and memory lapses.
When you are not lying, you are repeating somebody else's lies. Below is a video of Reagan's 1988 State of the Union Address. I challenge you to find any speech made by Joe Biden in the past year that is more than 5 minutes long in which he sounds anywhere near as coherent and presidential as Reagan did during his last year in office. 

Joe Biden has been in office less than three months and he is not mentally fit for the office. 

Any honest person could listen to Reagan near the end of his second term and recognize that there is no comparison. China Joe will go down in history as the least capable president in history. Democrats are hiding Biden, just as they did during his campaign. He is an embarrassment, just as Governor Cuomo is an embarrassment to the Democrat Party and the people of New York.

[Video: ]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Say It Ain't So , Governor Cuomo !!!! - by Hoot Gibson - 03-06-2021, 08:40 PM