Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Seniors 2007-2008
who do u think are seniors to be looking out for in 2008?????
Powell County has five good seniors. Two of them have started since they were freshmen and 1 has started since he was a sophmore. The other 2 have started for one year.

Cory Brewer
Daniel Kinser
Devon Pelfrey
Seth Profitt
Sean Ryan

All five of these guys led the team last year in almost any stat category. Cant really think of any other team that would have better leadership as well. Everyone of these guys are great leaders on and off the field.
Powell: Brewer, Kinser, Pelfrey, Profitt, Ryan.
Estill: Napier, Christopher.
PCC: Napier, Goodson.
Lee: Drake, Wise.

I know I left off quite a few teams especially Hazard I know they have a good team coming in, I'm just not sure about the seniors on the team. Won't Searcy be graduating?
14th Champ Wrote:Powell County has five good seniors. Two of them have started since they were freshmen and 1 has started since he was a sophmore. The other 2 have started for one year.

Cory Brewer
Daniel Kinser
Devon Pelfrey
Seth Profitt
Sean Ryan

All five of these guys led the team last year in almost any stat category. Cant really think of any other team that would have better leadership as well. Everyone of these guys are great leaders on and off the field.
I have to agree. They had a pretty solid team last year. Juniors were the key to most of the success even though they were beat out by another solid 14th region team(Estill). If the boys continue to show some goodness I could see all five in college playing baseball.
Godspeed Wrote:Powell: Brewer, Kinser, Pelfrey, Profitt, Ryan.
Estill: Napier, Christopher.
PCC: Napier, Goodson.
Lee: Drake, Wise.

I know I left off quite a few teams especially Hazard I know they have a good team coming in, I'm just not sure about the seniors on the team. Won't Searcy be graduating?

Goodson and Napier of PCC are only juniors.
Wise is only a sophomore.
rawlingsfan Wrote:Goodson and Napier of PCC are only juniors.
Wise is only a sophomore.
That's right. I already knew about Napier, he's played for the high school team for so long now its hard to keep up.