Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here
(03-07-2021, 11:22 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 10:28 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 08:54 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 09:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 09:27 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Cool Please. 
Uncle Joe is just getting started. Learned a lot from round one.  Republicans are useless, and Joe Manchin is the MVP. Maybe need to put all the renewable energy tech in WV. Big Grin
China Joe has already proven that Beijing invested wisely in the Biden family but Biden is almost literally an empty suit. Democrats cannot allow this charade to go on much longer. The only question is how they will install Biden's successor. 
They call them elections.  

Probably 2024, but who knows the man is still riding his bike and moving at a pretty good pace could be 2028.
Winners of presidential elections are expected to perform the duties of a president. A monkey can be trained to ride a bike. Being capable of delivering a speech without getting confused and embarrassing his country is probably a better indicator of basic presidential competency. When a president repeatedly asks the question, "What are we doing here?" it should set off alarms.
Presidential competency Big Grin 
Big Grin 

oh good lord...a Trump bootlicker talking presidential competency. Big Grin 

the expectations you have for Joe Biden versus the acceptance for Trump incompetence...it amazes me. 

Hooter, presidents have been embarrassing this country for years.  No one will top Trump, but it didn’t start with him and it won’t end with Biden. 

Whether he can do it or not, who needs an hour of Biden talking in this day in age?  I prefer shut up and do the work.
Face it, Comrade Cardfan, China Joe is the vector of U.S. presidents. He has a difficult time reading and comprehending "his" own speeches. That is why you were unwilling to post a Biden speech for a side by side comparison with a Reagan speech delivered in the final year of his presidency. Democrats hid Biden away for most of the campaign and they are continuing to hide him after the was inaugurated. The fact that he is president is a national embarrassment and the reason that Kamala Harris is making calls to our most important allies instead of Biden. 

As I said before, your contention that Ronald Reagan suffered from Alzheimer's his entire second term, while insisting that Biden is mentally sharp is making you look like a total idiot. Please, continue - don't let me interrupt your display of dishonesty and ignorance.  Big Grin Big Grin
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here - by Hoot Gibson - 03-07-2021, 11:32 AM