•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here
Looks likes no risk for President Bid working on sunday
If you wanted anything from the last president you would have to chase him down on the golf course
President Biden said he wouldn't waste his time golfing he be to busy working for the American citizen

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-v...enate-hr-1
(03-07-2021, 01:55 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Looks likes no risk for President Bid working on sunday
If you wanted anything from the last president you would have to chase him down on the golf course
President Biden said he wouldn't waste his time golfing he be to busy working for the American citizen

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-v...enate-hr-1
Impressive. Biden signed a piece of paper on Sunday.

Biden does not golf because his handlers are afraid he will get lost.
That and the fact that Biden likely could muster about a 35 yard drive on a good day. Of course by Dem math he'd make course par every time he played anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-07-2021, 05:17 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: That and the fact that Biden likely could muster about a 35 yard drive on a good day. Of course by Dem math he'd make course par every time he played anyway.
We should give Biden some credit, at least he rides a bicycle as well as a trained monkey.

It would be awkward having Jill and Kamala following Joe from one hole to the next to remind him where he was and what he was supposed to do every time that he forgot.
Let me recommend a book that I found very funny, but also very insightful about Donald Trump.  Sportswriter Rick Reilly wrote Commander in Cheat:  How Golf Explains Trump  .  Reilly played lots of golf with Trump and observed Trump playing(and , of course, cheating) a lot of golf.  Trump at golf says all you need to know about Trump.  

Check this out what Reilly observed :

[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
FYI. The cost of doing business with Joe Biden...

Quote:Ex-FBI chief gave $100K to Biden grandkid trust as he sought ‘future work’: Hunter emails

Former FBI Director Louis Freeh gave $100,000 to a trust for two of President Biden’s grandchildren as he sought to pursue “some very good and profitable matters” with him, newly surfaced emails revealed Thursday.

Freeh apparently made the gift in April 2016 — when Biden was the outgoing vice president — and shortly before he told Biden’s son Hunter, “I would be delighted to do future work with you,” according to the emails.

[Image: https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/si...=all&w=640]
The job description for a Vice Presidential bag man must include frequent travel. I am sure that Hunter Biden reimbursed the federal government for any travel that was done for personal business. Still, I would like to see the Biden administration confirm that American taxpayers did not subsidize the bag man's travel expenses.

Quote:
Secret Service Records Show Hunter Biden Took at Least 23 flights Through Joint Base Andrews, Home of Air Force One and Two

According to Secret Service travel records obtained by Judicial Watch, then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter took 411 trips across 29 countries between 2009 and the middle of 2014. That includes 23 flights into or out of Joint Base Andrews—home to Air Force One and Air Force Two.
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
The contents of this message are hidden because Old School Hound is on your ignore list.
The contents of this message are hidden because The Outsider is on your ignore list.
(05-23-2021, 10:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
The contents of this message are hidden because Old School Hound is on your ignore list.
The contents of this message are hidden because The Outsider is on your ignore list.
Quooter how much rent you charging Hunter to live in your head ?
Money for 'nothing and your chicks for free...life is good for Joe Biden's bag man. If a crackhead pedophile can be a financial success in American, then anybody can do it (if your Pop is a powerful, corrupt politician).

Quote:Hunter Biden Holes Up in Snazzy Rental Along L.A.’s Venice Canals

Hunter Biden has unquestionably made some spectacularly unsavory choices in his life, some of which he’s documented in his newly released sex- and drug-soaked memoir “Beautiful Things,” but he’s got pretty sophisticated (and rather pricey) taste in rental homes.

[Image: https://www.dirt.com/wp-content/uploads/...383&crop=1]

At the end of 2019, the legally embattled businessman and attorney — he says he’s cooperating with a federal investigation for his business dealings in China and believes he will be cleared of any wrongdoing — was paying in the neighborhood of $12,000 per month for a pristinely updated midcentury home in the Hollywood Hills. Since then, it’s come to light via a YouTube video recently posted by Irish journalists and documentary filmmakers Phelim McAleer and Ann McElhinney, he’s moved on to bigger and more expensive digs, a $17,500-per-month architectural across town, along the quaint canals in Venice.
(05-24-2021, 05:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Money for 'nothing and your chicks for free...life is good for Joe Biden's bag man. If a crackhead pedophile can be a financial success in American, then anybody can do it (if your Pop is a powerful, corrupt politician).

Quote:Hunter Biden Holes Up in Snazzy Rental Along L.A.’s Venice Canals

Hunter Biden has unquestionably made some spectacularly unsavory choices in his life, some of which he’s documented in his newly released sex- and drug-soaked memoir “Beautiful Things,” but he’s got pretty sophisticated (and rather pricey) taste in rental homes.

[Image: https://www.dirt.com/wp-content/uploads/...383&crop=1]

At the end of 2019, the legally embattled businessman and attorney — he says he’s cooperating with a federal investigation for his business dealings in China and believes he will be cleared of any wrongdoing — was paying in the neighborhood of $12,000 per month for a pristinely updated midcentury home in the Hollywood Hills. Since then, it’s come to light via a YouTube video recently posted by Irish journalists and documentary filmmakers Phelim McAleer and Ann McElhinney, he’s moved on to bigger and more expensive digs, a $17,500-per-month architectural across town, along the quaint canals in Venice.
More Fake News Quooter
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
(05-24-2021, 06:20 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
Trump's Claims About Hunter Biden in China - FactCheck.org

Rent Free Quooter
Funny how Hooter knows who is responding.
(05-24-2021, 06:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
Quooter and Jet are acting like a bunch of kids.
@vector#1

See I didn’t even respond to him. Big Grin

Snowflakes
Snowflake
[Video: ]
The evidence against the Biden crime family just keeps spilling out. Joe Biden is either lying about not having met with any of Hunter Biden's crooked business associates, or his mind is shot to an even greater extent than we thought.

Quote:Hunter Biden brought VP Joe to dinner with shady business partners

[Image: https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/si...410&crop=1]
Then-Vice President Joe Biden met with Ukrainian, Russian and Kazakhstani business associates of Hunter's.

Joe Biden met with Ukrainian, Russian and Kazakhstani business associates of his son’s at a dinner in Washington, DC, while he was vice president, records on Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop show.

The dinner, on April 16, 2015, was held in the private “Garden Room” at Café Milano, a Georgetown institution whose catchphrase is: “Where the world’s most powerful people go.”

The next day, Hunter received an email from Vadym Pozharskyi, an executive of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, to thank him for introducing him to his father.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together,” Pozharskyi wrote on April 17, 2015.

“It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.”

At the time, Burisma was paying Hunter $83,333 a month to sit on its board.

The guest list prepared by Hunter three weeks before the Café Milano dinner included Russian billionaire Yelena Baturina and her husband, corrupt former Moscow mayor Yury Luzhkov, who since has died. Baturina wired $3.5 million on Feb. 14, 2014, to Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC, a Delaware-based investment firm co-founded by Hunter and Devon Archer, a former adviser to Secretary of State John Kerry.

The wires were flagged in suspicious activity reports provided by the Treasury to a Senate Republican inquiry into Hunter last year by the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.
What a strange coincidence!

Quote:Hunter Biden’s Burisma Salary Was Cut Two Months After Joe Biden, AKA “The Big Guy,” Left Office

Hunter Biden’s Burisma gravy train came to a halt after his daddy Joe, AKA, “The Big Guy” left office.

Hunter’s $1 million a year Ukraine salary was cut in half two months after Biden left office in early 2017.

But Hunter’s gig with Burisma had nothing to do with the fact that he was the son of a US Vice President – just ask Joe Biden.

“We are very much interested in working closely together, and the remuneration is still the highest in the company and higher than the standard director’s monthly fees. I am sure you will find it both fair and reasonable.”

After the email, the amount listed on Hunter’s monthly Burisma invoices was reduced to $41,500, effective from May 2017. The amount was paid in Euros, at the rate of between 35,000 Euros and 36,100 Euros per month, based on currency fluctuations at the time.
There is something very wrong with Creepy Joe Biden. At least some of the foreign media are not running a fulltime cover up operation for Biden and his administration. This is how most of the world sees our current resident of the White House. What an embarrassment! What kind of people defend this kind of behavior as "false claims?"

Quote:'Creepy Joe' strikes again: President Biden is slammed for singling out 'elementary school-aged' girl during speech and saying 'she looks like she's 19 years old'

• Biden made the bizarre remarks during an address at Joint Base Langley-Eustis
  • Hundreds of Twitter users accused the President of being 'creepy'; others came to his defense saying he just appeared 'socially awkward'
  • Biden has a history of making eyebrow-raising remarks about girls and women
  • He has also been photographed kissing girls on the head and seemingly sniffing women's hair 
  • In 2019, Biden released a statement saying he 'does not believe' he has ever acted inappropriately
  • He added it has never been his intention to make anyone uncomfortable
Joe Biden has been slammed for 'creepy' remarks he made about a young girl during a speech at a Virginia military base on Friday.

The Commander-in-chief, 78, went off-script to point out the 'elementary school- aged' girl as he delivered an address at Joint Base Langley-Eustis ahead of Memorial Day.

'I love those barrettes in your hair, man,' the President said to the girl, who was sitting at the side of the stage

'I tell you what, look at her, she looks like she's 19 years old, sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed,' Biden bizarrely continued.

The girl's mother had reportedly introduced Biden to the stage prior to his speech. Her full name and aged have not been publicly released.

Footage of Biden's odd remarks was shared to The Post Millennial's Twitter page, with many users perturbed by what they heard.

'Your president people... there is a reason they don't let him talk in front of cameras often..' one stated.

A second person chimed in: 'This would be front page news on the New York Times and the lead story on CNN for two weeks if Trump did this. And no, this isn't whataboutism,' one person remarked.

Another defended Biden, but did concede that there was media bias.

'He's socially awkward. He says it like he's trying to be sweet. Innocent in his head meanwhile everyone else is like 'Uhhh what??'' the person wrote on Twitter.

'[But I] Gotta agree with some comments here. If Trump said it then it would have been front page news. That's how biased our news outlets are.'

The President's press team have not addressed the remark.

Biden has a history of making eyebrow-raising remarks about girls and women.  

Last year, during an event in Florida, Biden told a group of underage female dancers: 'I'm coming back and I want to see these beautiful young ladies, I want to see them dancing when they are four years older too!'
In 2019, he told a 10-year-old girl: 'I'll bet you're as bright as you are good-looking.'
He has also been photographed over the years kissing and touching young girls and women during public events. 

During his presidential campaign, three women also came forward accusing him of acting inappropriately.

Biden responded with a public statement, saying: 'In my many years on the campaign trail and in public life, I have offered countless handshakes, hugs, expressions of affection, support and comfort.

'And not once — never — did I believe I acted inappropriately. If it is suggested I did so, I will listen respectfully. But it was never my intention.'

Former Senate staffer Tara Reade has also accused the President of assaulting her while she worked for him back in 1993. He has vigorously denied the allegation on multiple occasions.

[Image: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/03/...743308.jpg]
(05-29-2021, 12:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: There is something very wrong with Creepy Joe Biden. At least some of the foreign media are not running a fulltime cover up operation for Biden and his administration. This is how most of the world sees our current resident of the White House. What an embarrassment! What kind of people defend this kind of behavior as "false claims?"

Quote:'Creepy Joe' strikes again: President Biden is slammed for singling out 'elementary school-aged' girl during speech and saying 'she looks like she's 19 years old'

• Biden made the bizarre remarks during an address at Joint Base Langley-Eustis
  • Hundreds of Twitter users accused the President of being 'creepy'; others came to his defense saying he just appeared 'socially awkward'
  • Biden has a history of making eyebrow-raising remarks about girls and women
  • He has also been photographed kissing girls on the head and seemingly sniffing women's hair 
  • In 2019, Biden released a statement saying he 'does not believe' he has ever acted inappropriately
  • He added it has never been his intention to make anyone uncomfortable
Joe Biden has been slammed for 'creepy' remarks he made about a young girl during a speech at a Virginia military base on Friday.

The Commander-in-chief, 78, went off-script to point out the 'elementary school- aged' girl as he delivered an address at Joint Base Langley-Eustis ahead of Memorial Day.

'I love those barrettes in your hair, man,' the President said to the girl, who was sitting at the side of the stage

'I tell you what, look at her, she looks like she's 19 years old, sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed,' Biden bizarrely continued.

The girl's mother had reportedly introduced Biden to the stage prior to his speech. Her full name and aged have not been publicly released.

Footage of Biden's odd remarks was shared to The Post Millennial's Twitter page, with many users perturbed by what they heard.

'Your president people... there is a reason they don't let him talk in front of cameras often..' one stated.

A second person chimed in: 'This would be front page news on the New York Times and the lead story on CNN for two weeks if Trump did this. And no, this isn't whataboutism,' one person remarked.

Another defended Biden, but did concede that there was media bias.

'He's socially awkward. He says it like he's trying to be sweet. Innocent in his head meanwhile everyone else is like 'Uhhh what??'' the person wrote on Twitter.

'[But I] Gotta agree with some comments here. If Trump said it then it would have been front page news. That's how biased our news outlets are.'

The President's press team have not addressed the remark.

Biden has a history of making eyebrow-raising remarks about girls and women.  

Last year, during an event in Florida, Biden told a group of underage female dancers: 'I'm coming back and I want to see these beautiful young ladies, I want to see them dancing when they are four years older too!'
In 2019, he told a 10-year-old girl: 'I'll bet you're as bright as you are good-looking.'
He has also been photographed over the years kissing and touching young girls and women during public events. 

During his presidential campaign, three women also came forward accusing him of acting inappropriately.

Biden responded with a public statement, saying: 'In my many years on the campaign trail and in public life, I have offered countless handshakes, hugs, expressions of affection, support and comfort.

'And not once — never — did I believe I acted inappropriately. If it is suggested I did so, I will listen respectfully. But it was never my intention.'

Former Senate staffer Tara Reade has also accused the President of assaulting her while she worked for him back in 1993. He has vigorously denied the allegation on multiple occasions.

[Image: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/03/...743308.jpg]
:dodgy: Biden’s way of complimenting. 

This outrage is pretty funny coming from folks who bootlick an admitted sexual assaulter and constantly defend Matty gaetz’s sexcapades with hs juniors and seniors.

Hypocrites continue to post hypocritically.
I bet there jaws are sore
(05-30-2021, 01:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
[Image: https://media.gab.com/system/accounts/av...4a7372.jpg]
Catturd@Catturd
Joe Biden's behavior around children is not normal.

Pass it on.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next