Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here
(05-31-2021, 12:17 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Will Hooter come back on Monday and say we all need to regroup? 

Maybe TRT will give us an apocalypse update? 

Will JetPilot tell us what Catturd is thinking? 

Are they the same person? 
Damn that’s a lot of work.

Rev 13:5
And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.

^^ There ya go. There are a lot of big mouths out there boasting great things right now, and it's only going to get worse. The biggest mouth with the most horsepower and impact, will be that of the Beast, who will have power over billions. But even for the grand master of all braggers, the heyday will only last a short while. Only a three and a half year run of mocking and making great claims such as junior bird man does on this forum. Then he will be silenced forever.

And let's understand all these leftist proclamations of victory for just a second. They are not true but the Lord always gives those who would shake their puny chubby fists, in the face of God,  the time to properly hang themselves. The Scriptures are replete with examples to that end. In Exodus 32: 25-35 for example, Moses has been up on the mount with God receiving the 10 Commandments which famously were etched in stone. While he is with God however, the children of Israel (who have been in exile as slaves in Egypt) were down on the plains committing acts of idolatry and immorality.

Why would it take Moses 40 days to receive the 10 Commandments? I believe in part to allow those of Israel who were not worthy to enter into the Promised Land time to manifest themselves before people. They were removed from this earth by one of two means, the sons of Levi slaughtered 3,000 of them on the day of Moses' return with the sword. And the Lord Himself brought a plague upon the rest. But please do read the account for yourself.

I can assure there was not a lot of hesitation or lack of wilfulness to speak out of school on the part of the people who participated in the pagan revelries in Moses' absence. They were called into account; and I would submit to my friends here that likewise, the words written on this very forum will be read verbatim at the judgment.

Last point. Conservatives are generally identified with Christian tenets, that's true. But there are those in the ranks who just sort of play the game. RINO's in other words on the secular level. And those who just have a form of godliness on the spiritual level. Or both. Likewise there were simularly bad apples in the Jewish barrel as in the case above. But to try and pollute the truth of God with the dubious merits of men. Or to blow off God's warnings because some of those who claim Him don't seem to display the proper tendencies, is foolishness. "There is none righteous, no not one." ---Rom 3:10  Only the blood of Christ separates one man from another in The eyes of The Judge. Character or moral record, or donating record has nada to do with it.

I believe the left have tried to roll up their fear of God within a political movement, in the effort to discredit both their political and spiritual foes in one fell swoop. The idea is ludicrous, but that's what we've got. The Lord did sort out the bad apples there at the foot of Mount Sinai, He did it in His own good time, and rest assured He will do it again. It's called the Tribulation. Men will die again, by the sword and by disease, and all manner of plague to include famine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here - by TheRealThing - 05-31-2021, 12:55 PM