Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here
(06-08-2021, 10:21 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: More from crackhead Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop.

Quote:EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden addressed his white lawyer as 'n***a' multiple times, used phrases like 'true dat n***a' and bantered 'I only love you because you're black,' in shocking texts unearthed days after Joe's emotional Tulsa speech decrying racism
  • Text messages obtained by DailyMail.com reveal Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times in banter with his lawyer  

• The president's son, 51, flippantly addressed corporate attorney George Mesires, who is white, by the racial slur, with phrases including 'true dat n***a' 

• In a December 2018 conversation, Hunter asked Mesires: 'How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.'

• In another chat a month later, Hunter cracked jokes about his penis and then told Mesires 'I only love you because you're black'

• 'It's so annoying when you interject with frivolity,' the Chicago lawyer replied 

• The damning texts have emerged just days after his father, President Joe Biden gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre

• Biden has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration 

• Hunter also saved a meme with a photo of his father hugging Barack Obama with a caption describing a joke conversation

• 'Obama: Gonna miss you, man  Joe: Can I say it? Just this once? Obama: *sigh* go ahead Joe: You my n***a, Barack'
Quooter like I have already said bunch of times. Your Dear Leader and his Lap Dog had all this information and found nothing their. If their was ANY WRONG DOING it would have leaked out before the election. So it's time to give this LIE a reast.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here - by vector#1 - 06-09-2021, 08:49 AM