Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here
(07-05-2021, 07:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 07:12 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 07:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 06:07 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 05:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: If you believe that the Bidens should be investigated for treason, tried, and punished to the full extent of the law if found guilty, then we agree, Welfare King. I also agree that there is nothing their [sic] between your ears.
Quooter YOU said the FBI by the way is headed by the KINGS own man had all this info before the election. They looked at it and found nothing their what else do you want ?
Welfare King, I have also said that President Trump made a lot of bad hires. Appointing Christopher Wray Director of the FBI and Bill Bar as Attorney General were two of his worst hires. Your assumption that Wray's FBI investigated the Bidens and found nothing is ridiculous. Wray is now Biden's FBI Director, a reward for turning a blind eye to the evidence on Hunter Biden's laptop.
Quooter you said and I quote the "King's FBI Director had all of this info before the election".
So Quooter if their was any kind of criminal behavior they would convene a grand jury then the King's FBI  Director will presents his evidence to the Grand Jury. Now if they find the evidence shows a crime has been committed they will arrest the suspect or suspects and present their charges. You know Quooter you have seen it many times with your Kings long time pals and employees.
More lies from the Welfare King. I have a strict no repeat policy for liars.
Quooter theirs nothing their did you want your King to plant some evidence Rudy will do it for him. I believe that's what happened anyway.
Now Quooter what's going on in Arizona ? You promised us some ground shattering stuff last Monday what's going on.
Quooter ever watch that show Mountain Monsters they just about catch the Monsters but they somehow escape right at the end of the show. Then they start over with a new show the next week. Quooter that's how this Big Lie is playing out stay tuned to next week's show.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here - by vector#1 - 07-05-2021, 07:24 PM