Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here
(07-17-2021, 01:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 12:30 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 12:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 08:07 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 03:35 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: What a sweet deal. China Joe's bag man solicits bribes on behalf of The Big Guy and mentions in passing that he is a world renowned artist whose works are on sell through a gallery. It sure would be nice if you bought two large paintings and three small paintings. The gallerist sells the paintings, gives Hunter the cash, but does not divulge the name of the art lover who bought five paintings. Hunter sends The Big Guy his 50 percent cut and can honestly say that he cannot say for sure who bought the paintings. 

It is a win-win for the Biden crime family but a huge loss for the United States of America, whose government is for sale to the highest bidders. A few pieces of artistic garbage is a small price to pay for a seat at the table making decisions for a world super power.

An "Ethics Plan," what an ironic name to call a bribery scheme.

White House wants to keep Hunter Biden from knowing who buys his expensive artwork under proposed ethics plan
Quooter you DA you have been told over and over your King had all this info before the election give it some rest.
Why do you support the Biden family's bribery racket, Welfare King?
Quooter you DA because their is none I put it in the same category of election fraud or that bigfoot is real it's not their.
Please learn how to use the words "there," "their," and "they're" in the English language. You consistently misuse the words. I am only offering this free advice because you have stopped intentionally writing semi-illiterately, so I thought you might want to improve your writing even more.

As for your Big Foot theory, all I can say is that you must believe that Hunter Biden is a liar. He told his daughter that his father, The Big Guy, your president took half of his salary. If Hunter's income did not consist of bribes from China, Ukraine, and other countries involved in Hunter's shady deals, then why would China Joe force Hunter to cough up a 50 percent cut? So, either Hunter or Joe, or both of them are lying. Big Foot's son has not accused his Pop of any crimes.

Funny thing about that consistency. To that end 'vector-the-fake' has a 1000 percent batting average. One would think it's a performance, otherwise he'd have to get the application right once in awhile just by the law of averages alone. His trolling inaccuracies are why vector the fake is on my permanent ignore list. I mean it was one thing to be dumb and wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here - by TheRealThing - 07-25-2021, 04:13 PM