Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here
(07-28-2021, 10:30 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 10:21 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 10:15 PM)vector`````````````#1 Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 10:12 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 09:58 PM)+1`vector#1 Wrote: Quooter you should ask your King and Barr that question they investigated him for almost a year now just maybe what you are reading and watchin is Fake. Quooter the Real Americans have been waiting on the Durham report I think we will get that report at the same time Hunter's report NEVER theirs nothing their just Trumpsters Jibber Jabber.
You're beyond help, Welfare King. When a man cannot trust his own eyes and ears, he has lost touch with reality. No wonder you have fallen victim to Democrat puppeteers. Biden will always be a laughingstock to people old enough to remember him in his prime and to people who trust the senses that God bestowed upon th
Quooter it's Trumpster Jibber Jabber get a life man
I have a life, Welfare Cheat. You are the one who has nothing better to do than post here day and night. This thread perfectly illustrates what a waste of time discussing any topic with you. When conversing with a determined liar such as yourself, no amount of evidence is ever sufficient.
Quooter about the only time I am on here is when you and your Twin get's on here So would you also be on here all the time If I am ? Quooter you have 12,457 post compared to my 1,665. Now who's on here all the time ? Your life more than likely consist of on your laptop around 18 hours a day sitting in your mom's basement choking your chicken
You are averaging more than double the number of posts per day that I am, Welfare Cheat. Get a life and a job, loser.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here - by Hoot Gibson - 07-28-2021, 10:35 PM