Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump grabbing every dollar that he can
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/05/politics/...index.html

* As The Washington Post's Philip Bump noted, Trump visited a Trump property on 428 days of his presidency, once every three days or so during his time in the White House.

* The first cut of the millions that Trump raised -- ostensibly to fund his legal fight after the 2020 election -- went to his Save America PAC, a fine print inclusion that many (many!) people did not realize when donating.
(04-05-2021, 05:05 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The Con Man

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...story.html

Quotes from the article.

“Americans elect a president to serve the people, not profit off them. Yet President Trump exploits his office to line his pockets with taxpayer dollars,” said Ryan Shapiro of the group Property of the People, whose lawsuits and public-records requests helped bring to light some of the earliest details of this spending.

Much spending remains hidden, because some federal agencies — including the State Department, and the White House itself — have declined to release records. “The amounts we’re seeing are just the tip of the iceberg,” Shapiro said.
(03-25-2021, 06:46 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 05:42 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 03:25 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 09:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 08:39 PM)vector#1 Wrote: We have finally got us a real Attorney General

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us-b...r-5-months
Another big mess the Dear Leader has left us
You guys are really too much. You support all of the stimulus spending, including all of the non-pandemic related pork that Pelosi demanded as part of the deal and not the deficit is all Trump's fault. It makes no sense but it is par for the course for you two. I would call you frauds but that would be too strong an insult for mere fraudsters.
You supported the spending only when a republican is doing it
You are a liar, but you know that better than anybody. I understood the spending but I did not support the spending. I am a conservative. Trump is a populist - far more conservative than the most conservative Democrat in Washington, but he is still not a conservative, IMO. I will support the most conservative Republican with a chance to win the presidency in 2024 and that will likely not be Trump.

So, keep cashing those welfare checks as you blame Trump for plunging this nation deeper into debt. At least Trump worked hard over the past four years and made some positive contributions to this country. You? Not so much. Loser.
Why didn't you tell us how much the 8 trillion debt your Dear Leader added to the taxpayer.
Instead you and TRT kept your mouths shut why ?
If that's not the definition of a Hypocrite then prove me wrong Quooter
And by the way i didn't blame Dear Leader for plunging this nation deeper in debt the numbers are what they are 
So that would make you a Liar and a Hypocrite

P.S. Just what positive contributions you claim the Dear Leader done ?
Sh!t he tried to burn it down before he left Hate to see what you claim is a negative contributions is Quooter

(04-06-2021, 10:13 AM)The Outsider Wrote:

Quotes from the article.

“Americans elect a president to serve the people, not profit off them. Yet President Trump exploits his office to line his pockets with taxpayer dollars,” said Ryan Shapiro of the group Property of the People, whose lawsuits and public-records requests helped bring to light some of the earliest details of this spending.

Much spending remains hidden, because some federal agencies — including the State Department, and the White House itself — have declined to release records. “The amounts we’re seeing are just the tip of the iceberg,” Shapiro said.
If the Sheep are dumb enough to give there money to there Dear Leader let them have at it
(04-06-2021, 11:45 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 06:46 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 05:42 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 03:25 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 09:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You guys are really too much. You support all of the stimulus spending, including all of the non-pandemic related pork that Pelosi demanded as part of the deal and not the deficit is all Trump's fault. It makes no sense but it is par for the course for you two. I would call you frauds but that would be too strong an insult for mere fraudsters.
You supported the spending only when a republican is doing it
You are a liar, but you know that better than anybody. I understood the spending but I did not support the spending. I am a conservative. Trump is a populist - far more conservative than the most conservative Democrat in Washington, but he is still not a conservative, IMO. I will support the most conservative Republican with a chance to win the presidency in 2024 and that will likely not be Trump.

So, keep cashing those welfare checks as you blame Trump for plunging this nation deeper into debt. At least Trump worked hard over the past four years and made some positive contributions to this country. You? Not so much. Loser.
Why didn't you tell us how much the 8 trillion debt your Dear Leader added to the taxpayer.
Instead you and TRT kept your mouths shut why ?
If that's not the definition of a Hypocrite then prove me wrong Quooter
And by the way i didn't blame Dear Leader for plunging this nation deeper in debt the numbers are what they are 
So that would make you a Liar and a Hypocrite

P.S. Just what positive contributions you claim the Dear Leader done ?
Sh!t he tried to burn it down before he left Hate to see what you claim is a negative contributions is Quooter

(04-06-2021, 10:13 AM)The Outsider Wrote:

Quotes from the article.

If the Sheep are dumb enough to give there money to there Dear Leader let them have at it
I bet TRT, Quooter, and Catturd checked them boxes
A defector ? Geez...this is a cult.