Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WHO ?
In 6 months will 70% of the country say
Who's Donald ?
The 30% there is no help for them drank too much Kool-Aid
Probably.

January 6th ruined his fake patriotism brand. Court cases will build and people will start to deny their support.
Common line will be “I voted for him, but I didn’t sign up for that!”

The sentiment will grow and grow as he remains to be nothing but a saboteur to the GOP.
This thread is the result of president envy. You don't have a real president in the White House, so you continue to obsess over President Donald Trump. China Joe has been in office 50 days and has not yet to deliver a single press conference. What a dud! I don't blame you two for this unhealthy obsession. You have been brainwashed by the best propagandists China can buy.  Big Grin
(03-10-2021, 07:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: This thread is the result of president envy. You don't have a real president in the White House, so you continue to obsess over President Donald Trump. China Joe has been in office 50 days and has not yet to deliver a single press conference. What a dud! I don't blame you two for this unhealthy obsession. You have been brainwashed by the best propagandists China can buy.  Big Grin
After only 80 days in office President Biden passes his first Major Piece of Legislation what you think about Old Sleepy Joe know
It took your Dear Leader almost a whole year to pass his first bill 
After Dear Leader and Republicans in House repealed Obamacare they loaded up in buses went to the Rose Garden and held a premature celebration remember that Quooter i do
P.S. He is too busy to hold a press conference trying to get us out of the ditch the Dear Leader left us in
But i believe he is holding one tomorrow
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
I think every single American should make a firm commitment to his/her self and to their fellow Americans to never, EVER forget Donald Trump. 

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...Q&usqp=CAU]
(03-10-2021, 08:38 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 07:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: This thread is the result of president envy. You don't have a real president in the White House, so you continue to obsess over President Donald Trump. China Joe has been in office 50 days and has not yet to deliver a single press conference. What a dud! I don't blame you two for this unhealthy obsession. You have been brainwashed by the best propagandists China can buy.  Big Grin
After only 80 days in office President Biden passes his first Major Piece of Legislation what you think about Old Sleepy Joe know
It took your Dear Leader almost a whole year to pass his first bill 
After Dear Leader and Republicans in House repealed Obamacare they loaded up in buses went to the Rose Garden and held a premature celebration remember that Quooter i do
P.S. He is too busy to hold a press conference trying to get us out of the ditch the Dear Leader left us in
But i believe he is holding one tomorrow
Why do you tell these blatant lies when it is so easy for anybody with half a brain to prove that you are lying? It really makes no sense at all. Do you want to admit to the lie or do you want me to post a list of all of the bills that Trump has signed into law with the date that each was signed? Your choice. Are you a man or a mouse?  Big Grin
Emerald Robinson Latin cross
@EmeraldRobinson
·
Mar 9
In less than two months, the Biden Administration has tripled the price of insulin, doubled the price of gas & created a humanitarian crisis at the border.

So much for "Build Back Better."
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
Mar 8
There’s two different kinds of people in the USA right now ...

Those who are embarrassed by Joe Biden.

Those who are lying and pretending not to be embarrassed by Joe Biden.
(03-10-2021, 11:31 PM)jetpilot Wrote: https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1...8807596036
Every time that I see Biden with a General or an Admiral, I cannot keep from thinking about what a shame it is that these men and women are under the command of such a corrupt, inarticulate, and mentally deficient human being. I would vote to replace Biden with any random general officer in any of our military services. Our electoral system does a poor job selecting competent people to fill the most important positions in our federal government. Exhibit 1 is China Joe Biden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
(03-11-2021, 02:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 11:31 PM)jetpilot Wrote: https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1...8807596036
Every time that I see Biden with a General or an Admiral, I cannot keep from thinking about what a shame it is that these men and women are under the command of such a corrupt, inarticulate, and mentally deficient human being. I would vote to replace Biden with any random general officer in any of our military services. Our electoral system does a poor job selecting competent people to fill the most important positions in our federal government. Exhibit 1 is China Joe Biden.
Same way i felt when Draft Dodger Dear Leader even was in same building with any military personal
(03-11-2021, 03:24 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
Same way i felt when Draft Dodger Dear Leader even was in same building with any military personal
The word that you searched for but did not find was "personnel." Draft dodging is a separate issue from lack of basic mental horsepower. Biden has the mental horsepower of a bike and he is commanding general officers who are driving tanks.
(03-11-2021, 04:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
The word that you searched for but did not find was "personnel." Draft dodging is a separate issue from lack of basic mental horsepower. Biden has the mental horsepower of a bike and he is commanding general officers who are driving tanks.
You Worship a Draft Dodger in FACT NONE of Dear Leader's Family Member's have EVER SERVED in the military it would be hard to find another family that has done that 

LETTER: Is Trump's family patriotic? | Letters to the Editor | observer-reporter.com (observer-reporter.com)
(03-11-2021, 04:28 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
You Worship a Draft Dodger in FACT NONE of Dear Leader's Family Member's have EVER SERVED in the military it would be hard to find another family that has done that 

LETTER: Is Trump's family patriotic? | Letters to the Editor | observer-reporter.com (observer-reporter.com)
What a moron! Trump received four student deferments and was then given a "1-Y" medical exemption from the draft. Biden received five student deferments and was then given a "1-Y" medical exemption. Donald Trump received four student deferments and then received a "1-Y" medical exemption. If Trump was a draft dodger, and I suspect that he was, then Biden was a draft dodger as well. Both men were very active athletically and it is hard for me to believe that either would have been medically disqualified had they not sought the exemptions.

I suspect that you probably already knew that China Joe Biden was a draft dodger, so your backup argument will be that he had two sons who enlisted in the military, which is true. So what? They were adults who made their own decisions and a politician does not get credit for having relatives who served in the military when they dodged the draft themselves.

Now, explain why you are okay with Biden, the draft dodger, but ridicule Trump for the same thing. Please use English.
(03-11-2021, 07:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 02:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Every time that I see Biden with a General or an Admiral, I cannot keep from thinking about what a shame it is that these men and women are under the command of such a corrupt, inarticulate, and mentally deficient human being. I would vote to replace Biden with any random general officer in any of our military services. Our electoral system does a poor job selecting competent people to fill the most important positions in our federal government. Exhibit 1 is China Joe Biden.

What a moron! Trump received four student deferments and was then given a "1-Y" medical exemption from the draft. Biden received five student deferments and was then given a "1-Y" medical exemption. Donald Trump received four student deferments and then received a "1-Y" medical exemption. If Trump was a draft dodger, and I suspect that he was, then Biden was a draft dodger as well. Both men were very active athletically and it is hard for me to believe that either would have been medically disqualified had they not sought the exemptions.

I suspect that you probably already knew that China Joe Biden was a draft dodger, so your backup argument will be that he had two sons who enlisted in the military, which is true. So what? They were adults who made their own decisions and a politician does not get credit for having relatives who served in the military when they dodged the draft themselves.

Now, explain why you are okay with Biden, the draft dodger, but ridicule Trump for the same thing. Please use English.
So you admit Dear Leader is a Draft Dodger but on the other Biden is also a Draft Dodger i can agree with that
But can you name a family that has had no military members  i personal don't know any of them but as a matter of FACT there has never been a Trump male to serve in the military for last 152 years 
But your Draft Dodger can command a military but you are saying Biden can't without any evidence but the BS that rolls out your mouth
And i am not including all the federal taxes he has not payed to help support the military 

"It is one thing to claim to be a patriot. It is quite another to live and act like one."

President Bone Spur has no vets in his family tree - Opinion - capecodtimes.com - Hyannis, MA
(03-11-2021, 07:21 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 03:24 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Same way i felt when Draft Dodger Dear Leader even was in same building with any military personal

So you admit Dear Leader is a Draft Dodger but on the other Biden is also a Draft Dodger i can agree with that
But can you name a family that has had no military members  i personal don't know any of them but as a matter of FACT there has never been a Trump male to serve in the military for last 152 years 
But your Draft Dodger can command a military but you are saying Biden can't without any evidence but the BS that rolls out your mouth
And i am not including all the federal taxes he has not payed to help support the military 

"It is one thing to claim to be a patriot. It is quite another to live and act like one."

President Bone Spur has no vets in his family tree - Opinion - capecodtimes.com - Hyannis, MA
I have not criticized Trump or Biden for their lack of military service because it is a wash. You are the hypocrite who has been ridiculing Trump as a draft dodger, knowing full well that Biden has one more student deferrals and an equally questionable medical exemption.

As I said, and I knew that you would try to argue Trump family military service vs. Biden family military service. It is irrelevant. Even the military service of China Joe's crackhead son, Hunter, who was kicked out of the military after a very brief and cushy assignment. Hunter is a scumbag pedophile but he deserves to be judged on his own merits. A son's military service or lack thereof should not reflect positively or negatively on a politician father.

Maybe somebody reads other people's opinions to which you link, but I don't. Your desperate stretches to smear Trump's character is a reflection of your own lack of character, IMO.
(03-11-2021, 07:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 04:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The word that you searched for but did not find was "personnel." Draft dodging is a separate issue from lack of basic mental horsepower. Biden has the mental horsepower of a bike and he is commanding general officers who are driving tanks.

I have not criticized Trump or Biden for their lack of military service because it is a wash. You are the hypocrite who has been ridiculing Trump as a draft dodger, knowing full well that Biden has one more student deferrals and an equally questionable medical exemption.

As I said, and I knew that you would try to argue Trump family military service vs. Biden family military service. It is irrelevant. Even the military service of China Joe's crackhead son, Hunter, who was kicked out of the military after a very brief and cushy assignment. Hunter is a scumbag pedophile but he deserves to be judged on his own merits. A son's military service or lack thereof should not reflect positively or negatively on a politician father.

Maybe somebody reads other people's opinions to which you link, but I don't. Your desperate stretches to smear Trump's character is a reflection of your own lack of character, IMO.
No it's not a wash 152 years without a male Trump serving in the military i challenge you to find another family that has accomplished that it's right there with a miracle
You said President Biden was not mental capable to command the military without NO proof except the BS that rolls off your tongue
(03-11-2021, 08:47 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 07:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 04:28 PM)vector#1 Wrote: You Worship a Draft Dodger in FACT NONE of Dear Leader's Family Member's have EVER SERVED in the military it would be hard to find another family that has done that 

No it's not a wash 152 years without a male Trump serving in the military i challenge you to find another family that has accomplished that it's right there with a miracle
You said President Biden was not mental capable to command the military without NO proof except the BS that rolls off your tongue
You are so predictable, Comrade vector. Knowing family members who served in the military does not prepare a person to be Commander-in_Chief. What an idiotic argument and how predictable that you would be the one to make it.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

As for judging Biden's fitness to lead the military, although I have never met a president, I have met more than a dozen generals in the past 10 years and every single one of them has impressed me far more than China Joe Biden. Our military generally promotes based on merit and people as stupid as China Joe get eliminated before they rise to the level of a full bird Colonel. Biden would have been lucky to have lasted as long as Hunter did. Plagiarism and lying are not rewarded by the military with promotions.
Duck, Dodge and Spin
Dave Zenker
@TexasJournal

Joe Biden Is Not My President

TONIGHT RESIDENT BIDEN ADDRESSES THE NATION!!

It's impossible to understand the Resident.

Wouldn't it be better if they turned the teleprompter around? We could read the address and he could just shuffle off to bed.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
56m
If you’re all good little government sheep for the next 5 months -Joe Biden is going to allow you to have a small cheeseburger and shoot off one firecracker on the 4th of July.
thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile
·
3h
China is laughing at America and our woke president with dementia.