Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Backyard Barbecues
(03-19-2021, 04:45 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 04:38 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 04:28 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 04:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 02:25 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter you are a idiot and a liar I didn't say Dear Leader colluded with Russia i said Russia helped Dear Leader in 2016 and 2020
Get the Sh!t out of your ears 
The days of letting Putin get away with interfering in our elections is over without any response from us
Liar. You and every liberal on BGR were aboard that Trump colluded with Russia train and everybody here knows that to be a fact. Are you drawing a check for a mental disability? Don't answer. It is a rhetorical question.
Russia helped Dear Leader in 2016 and 2020 election that has been settled 
Now did Dear Leader work with Russia more than likely We know Russia hacked DNC emails gave them to wikileaks they colluded with Roger Stone to release the timing of the emails did Dear Leader know ? That has yet to be settled that's why he pardoned Stone before he was sentenced so he wouldn't squeal. The truth will come out one of these days
And No i am not drawing a check for mental disability but you would make a great candidate

Then please explain why the DNC refused to give up their sever, because if what you're saying were true; it could have been thusly proven by the evidence on the server. Everybody knows the DNC never gave up the server because it contained a lot of stuff that they couldn't let out there. AND, that the evidence that actually was on the server, would not have backed what the DNC put out on the news.
So what you are saying the DNC turned over there emails to Wikileaks and the Russians didn't hack them ?
What did the DNC put out on the news

(03-19-2021, 04:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 04:28 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 04:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 02:25 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter you are a idiot and a liar I didn't say Dear Leader colluded with Russia i said Russia helped Dear Leader in 2016 and 2020
Get the Sh!t out of your ears 
The days of letting Putin get away with interfering in our elections is over without any response from us
Liar. You and every liberal on BGR were aboard that Trump colluded with Russia train and everybody here knows that to be a fact. Are you drawing a check for a mental disability? Don't answer. It is a rhetorical question.
Russia helped Dear Leader in 2016 and 2020 election that has been settled 
Now did Dear Leader work with Russia more than likely We know Russia hacked DNC emails gave them to wikileaks they colluded with Roger Stone to release the timing of the emails did Dear Leader know ? That has yet to be settled that's why he pardoned Stone before he was sentenced so he wouldn't squeal. The truth will come out one of these days
And No i am not drawing a check for mental disability but you would make a great candidate
Thanks, but I am not running for office. Repeating a lie never results in that lie becoming the truth.
Who said anything about you running for office ? But you would fit right in with some of your colleagues Quooter
What lie ?
You should learn to write better. Sure, ambiguous writing gives liars more wiggle room, but it also makes you look like a liar..

"What lie?" you asked. The answer is that none of them become truth through your repetition.
(03-18-2021, 08:49 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 06:38 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: For people who doth protest to never watch Faux News you boys sure are parroting what I watched last night. 

Maybe you guys will have a nice crow on your bbq this summer. I hope that crow is kind to you. Big Grin
Fake lazy post made up to not have to debate. I hardly ever watch Fox, and I doubt your ultralib TV allows a dissenting opinion to enter your living room. But just for fun, take a moment and tell us who on Fox said anything that you see on this thread last night...
You watch Fox about like the Maddow dude, Anderson and Lemon are my heroes/heroines/herowhatevers.

And I never stopped having barbecues when the weather is nice, I'm not a government sheep.
Somebody you’re listening to is Big Grin  

Hannity, Gutfield, and Carlson.   I caught it on YouTube, so I am willing to stand corrected on the night.

right you support the Trump death cult.
So a man who is too feeble to board a plane without stumbling multiple times and falling thinks that he is going to decide when I can safely enjoy a barbecue with friends? I don't think so. I am not sure that China Joe will be in any position to make that call for anybody in July. Maybe Joe has confused Hunter's stash for the sugar bowl or maybe there is a reason that Democrats have hidden him from sight so often.

I suggest that Democrats assign a trailer for Biden to keep him from rolling down the steps. Maybe a narrower ramp, too, so that he can steady himself with both hands.

[Video: ]
(03-19-2021, 05:23 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: So a man who is too feeble to board a plane without stumbling multiple times and falling thinks that he is going to decide when I can safely enjoy a barbecue with friends? I don't think so. I am not sure that China Joe will be in any position to make that call for anybody in July. Maybe Joe has confused Hunter's stash for the sugar bowl or maybe there is a reason that Democrats have hidden him from sight so often.

Big Grin 
windy day got Uncle Joe.  That happens to those septuagenarians presidents. Hell, I’ve seen them puke on folks, potter patter down ramps, board planes with Tp on their foot.  Now ole Joe pulled him a Gerald Ford up the steps. 

Hooter, you better pray he is ok.  
Kamala and Nancy will be next in line and then your conservative head will explode. Big Grin 

Poor Joe he can’t even encourage conservatives to be responsible without their ODD kicking in and fighting back.   Might be time to use reverse psychology; it’s often successful with other juveniles I work with daily.
(03-19-2021, 05:31 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 05:23 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: So a man who is too feeble to board a plane without stumbling multiple times and falling thinks that he is going to decide when I can safely enjoy a barbecue with friends? I don't think so. I am not sure that China Joe will be in any position to make that call for anybody in July. Maybe Joe has confused Hunter's stash for the sugar bowl or maybe there is a reason that Democrats have hidden him from sight so often.

Big Grin 
windy day got Uncle Joe.  That happens to those septuagenarians presidents. Hell, I’ve seen them puke on folks, potter patter down ramps, board planes with Tp on their foot.  Now ole Joe pulled him a Gerald Ford up the steps. 

Kamala and Nancy will be next in line and then your conservative head will explode. Big Grin 

Poor Joe he can’t even encourage conservatives to be responsible without their ODD kicking in and fighting back.   Might be time to use reverse psychology; it’s often successful with other juveniles I work with daily.
If you can find a video of another president stumbling twice and then falling to his knees while boarding Air Force One, then post it. Biden could barely stand up and tried to place hands on both rails but his arms were too short. Biden is a sick man and he was a sick man when commies voted for him.
(03-19-2021, 05:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Big Grin 

If you can find a video of another president stumbling twice and then falling to his knees while boarding Air Force One, then post it. Biden could barely stand up and tried to place hands on both rails but his arms were too short. Biden is a sick man and he was a sick man when commies voted for him.
Show me another one who hasn't got the motor skills to drink a sip of water He should use a sippy cup

[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(03-19-2021, 05:46 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Big Grin 

Show me another one who hasn't got the motor skills to drink a sip of water He should use a sippy cup

Trump is no longer president. Quit obsessing about him. Biden is a mental patient with access to nuclear missiles. His mental condition should concern every American. Remember when Biden bragged about running up steps and made fun of Trump walking slowly down a slippery ramp? I do. This is called Karma.
(03-19-2021, 05:52 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Big Grin 

Trump is no longer president. Quit obsessing about him. Biden is a mental patient with access to nuclear missiles. His mental condition should concern every American. Remember when Biden bragged about running up steps and made fun of Trump walking slowly down a slippery ramp? I do. This is called Karma.
Quooter I am glad you have finally come to your senses that Biden is your President. I believe that's a first for you
Now if we can get the rest of your Qanon Colleagues to come to there senses we might get past the last 4 years
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(03-19-2021, 05:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 05:52 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 05:31 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin 

Quooter I am glad you have finally come to your senses that Biden is your President. I believe that's a first for you
Now if we can get the rest of your Qanon Colleagues to come to there senses we might get past the last 4 years
Resident Stumble Bum is not a legitimate president, but there is no denying that he was inaugurated. You seem to be the only member posting about Q'Anon - your lame attempts to label me a believer in him is just part of your pattern of serial lying. Get a job and try to regain some self respect. If you can sit around all day trashing Trump, then you could be doing something productive.
The White House claims that Biden stumbled repeatedly and fell because it was windy. The wind speed at the time was under 20 mph. Personally, the wind has never blown me to the ground and I have walked in 50 mph+ winds. Also, I do not have as much experience as China Joe does of boarding an airplane, but despite my inexperience, I have never fallen on a ramp.

Do any of you liberals have any desire to know the physical and mental condition of the man for whom you voted in November? Is this man fit to plan a barbecue?

Big Grin 

Commies? Big Grin 
you’re a trope! 

Hooter wanting some KamalAaaa!!!

Big Grin 

lol wind got him, but he dominates China or Iran or anyone else. I hope Kamala and Nancy take over. Everyone but the most ignorant and brainwashed can't stand them. The current sh!t show of idiots the Dems are promoting will do more to harm the radical Dem party then anyone in history.
(03-19-2021, 06:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The White House claims that Biden stumbled repeatedly and fell because it was windy. The wind speed at the time was under 20 mph. Personally, the wind has never blown me to the ground and I have walked in 50 mph+ winds. Also, I do not have as much experience as China Joe does of boarding an airplane, but despite my inexperience, I have never fallen on a ramp.

Do any of you liberals have any desire to know the physical and mental condition of the man for whom you voted in November? Is this man fit to plan a barbecue?
Lol is this a real question? I have faith it is rhetorical.
(03-19-2021, 08:42 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Big Grin 

lol wind got him, but he dominates China or Iran or anyone else. I hope Kamala and Nancy take over. Everyone but the most ignorant and brainwashed can't stand them. The current sh!t show of idiots the Dems are promoting will do more to harm the radical Dem party then anyone in history.
A dead man would do better than your hero, orange-orangutan. Big Grin 

Do you now?!   Oh boy...I hope Uncle Joe is healthy as Hell and chooses to step aside in the next year or so.  

dem party is fine.  
repubs are crumbling.

(03-19-2021, 08:45 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 06:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The White House claims that Biden stumbled repeatedly and fell because it was windy. The wind speed at the time was under 20 mph. Personally, the wind has never blown me to the ground and I have walked in 50 mph+ winds. Also, I do not have as much experience as China Joe does of boarding an airplane, but despite my inexperience, I have never fallen on a ramp.

Can’t be worse than the narcissistic traitor...DJT.
Conservatives heads would explode if  the moderate Joseph Robinette Biden actually did step aside and they were faced with their nightmare trifecta -   a president who is  LIBERAL  and  a BLACK and a WOMAN ! Woah    Not to mention, she is named after a HINDU goddess.   Yikes!!!!  They'll be

preaching "last days"   and Armageddon.   LOL
(03-19-2021, 10:31 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Conservatives heads would explode if  the moderate Joseph Robinette Biden actually did step aside and they were faced with their nightmare trifecta -   a president who is  LIBERAL  and  a BLACK and a WOMAN ! Woah    Not to mention, she is named after a HINDU goddess.   Yikes!!!!  They'll be

Conservatives were smart enough to know that Biden was not mentally, physically. or morally fit for office. There is nothing moderate about China Joe Biden and very few voters expected him to be able to hold onto the office, even if he had won a fair election.

President Stumble Bum is a short timer. The only question is when he leaves office and what phony excuse Democrats will give for his departure.
(03-19-2021, 10:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 08:42 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Big Grin 

A dead man would do better than your hero, orange-orangutan. Big Grin 

Do you now?!   Oh boy...I hope Uncle Joe is healthy as Hell and chooses to step aside in the next year or so.  

dem party is fine.  
repubs are crumbling.

(03-19-2021, 08:45 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Can’t be worse than the narcissistic traitor...DJT.
Resident Stumble Bum is not capable of running a hot dog cart. The fact that you commies claim otherwise is a perfect indicator that you hate the country that you call home. It also shows just how badly our public school system has failed you.
(03-19-2021, 10:31 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Conservatives heads would explode if  the moderate Joseph Robinette Biden actually did step aside and they were faced with their nightmare trifecta -   a president who is  LIBERAL  and  a BLACK and a WOMAN ! Woah    Not to mention, she is named after a HINDU goddess.   Yikes!!!!  They'll be

The racism and sexism and all the other isms are way past getting old. We realize that's all you got but it's still beyond dumb...
You act like you don't know Harris was supported by only 3% of Dems in the primary and her family owned slaves. She is more despised by most than Hillary which is really saying something. Anyway, the more radical + idiotic this whole clown show looks, the better for Republicans. Dems are not even trying to act moderate anymore and this sorry bunch will be out of power sooner rather than later.
Catturd
@Catturd

Wind - 3
Biden - 0
(03-20-2021, 10:31 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

The racism and sexism and all the other isms are way past getting old. We realize that's all you got but it's still beyond dumb...
You act like you don't know Harris was supported by only 3% of Dems in the primary and her family owned slaves. She is more despised by most than Hillary which is really saying something. Anyway, the more radical + idiotic this whole clown show looks, the better for Republicans. Dems are not even trying to act moderate anymore and this sorry bunch will be out of power sooner rather than later.

Not only is it past old,  but it gets worse. And I mean it would be different if the Hindu goddess ever had the first lucid thought. There are some very competent women in this country who would likely make a very fine president. Especially considering the present state of affairs. But what man worth his salt would be so gleefully willing to line up behind somebody who accuses white folks of of being a bunch of racists, but who nonetheless thinks race is the supreme qualifier for high office?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-20-2021, 01:06 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Not only is it past old,  but it gets worse. And I mean it would be different if the Hindu goddess ever had the first lucid thought. There are some very competent women in this country who would likely make a very fine president. Especially considering the present state of affairs. But what man worth his salt would be so gleefully willing to line up behind somebody who accuses white folks of of being a bunch of racists, but who nonetheless thinks race is the supreme qualifier for high office?
Heels Up Harris laughed about using marijuana illegally while sending other users to long prison terms in California. Now, the Biden administration is firing staffers who admitted to using the herb in states where its use was legal - after promising that admitting to using the drug during background checks would not be used against them. Democrats are okay with having the soon to be first laughing hyena president admitting to hypocritically using weed in the past but not members of its administration with far less responsibility.

I am no proponent of marijuana use but if an honest admission to legal use in the past does not disqualify the Vice Resident, then it should not disqualify anybody else.
(03-20-2021, 01:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Heels Up Harris laughed about using marijuana illegally while sending other users to long prison terms in California. Now, the Biden administration is firing staffers who admitted to using the herb in states where its use was legal - after promising that admitting to using the drug during background checks would not be used against them. Democrats are okay with having the soon to be first laughing hyena president admitting to hypocritically using weed in the past but not members of its administration with far less responsibility.

I am no proponent of marijuana use but if an honest admission to legal use in the past does not disqualify the Vice Resident, then it should not disqualify anybody else.
Resident China Joe Biden refers to Vice Resident Kamala Harris as President Harris on 18 March. This is not a well man and a sick president is a threat to national security.

Not white folks, which would be idiotic enough on its face. They mean white folks who didn't vote for their candidate, which is idiotic times infinity. This isn't pointed out enough. Sickos.
^^ I'll go that route. But I have always said, at some point the zoo stew coalition which makes up the Dem base will turn on each other like a pack of dogs. The factions will turn their ire on each other. But in putting a finer point on it...  in stipulating that as long as it serves, the left is willing to sort of tolerate the white people who vote for them. Once the left start to believe they have safely attained one party control, even those whites who marched in the streets and committed so much mayhem will find themselves out in the political cold.

Watching the whole thing go down has been mind numbing. BGR is primarily a sports site and what I have seen in this land might best be analogized in that capacity. A football team is one group with two mindsets. An offense and a defense, working together for the common good. In such fashion they can conceivably achieve greatness, possibly a national or world championship.The USA once worked together as a team for the common good and was the world champion. Back to the champion football team. What would happen if the defense began to undermine the offense and the offense retaliated against the defense? The rest of the league would stand there watching in disbelief as that one shining team on a hill, which had achieved the summit of greatness, destroyed itself. I give you the United States.

A people who ought to love their land and cherish it, and each other are instead seemingly, about to tear into each other. The offense hates and despises the defense, and vice versa. America was great and we still  know how to be great, but we'd rather destroy ourselves to the delight of our enemies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]