Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 14 Wheelersburg Ohio 3
JC wins a tough defensive battle over Wheelersburg Ohio 14 to 3. JC rushes for 248 yards on 53 carries (Grim 26 for 160 yards, Richardson 14 for 56) JC had 273 total yards of offense. JC held Wheelersburg to 24 yards rushing on 19 carries. Wheelersburg was 16/32 for 235 yards with 5 interceptions.
Sounds like the Johnson Central defense just flat took over. Congrats JC!!!
Last i herd on this game is was JC 30 WB 3 in the 3rd
red_devils_rule Wrote:Last i herd on this game is was JC 30 WB 3 in the 3rd

For some reason they announced that score at the Russell/Ashland game, but the final score was 14 - 3.
Old School Wrote:For some reason they announced that score at the Russell/Ashland game, but the final score was 14 - 3.

cool cool ty still a Ky team beating a Ohio is good any why we can get one
Congrats Eagles!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats the Eagles!
Good job
Impressive for JC... They must really be the real deal.. This is the same Wheelersburg who spanked Ironton BAD, and usually do every year... I look for big things out of JC
Love the score from this game. Defense, Defense Defense. If you can hold JC to 14 points, then that tells me all I need to know about the competition that they played! BIG WIN EAGLES!
mrfootball03 Wrote:Impressive for JC... They must really be the real deal.. This is the same Wheelersburg who spanked Ironton BAD, and usually do every year... I look for big things out of JC
They did beat Ironton bad this year in the first game. But year in year out Ironton has owned them.
Congrats Johnson Central..
Congrats JC
Congrats JC!
Congrats JC
Here's an article on the game from the Ashland Daily

http://www.dailyindependent.com/localspo...14327.html
nice win jc