Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HORROR! Photos Leaked of Joe Biden’s Migrant Children in Cages – Kids Stuffed into...
Senators Cruz and Lankford are prime examples of why I vote Republican. While the left are pointing fingers and saying "both sides do it," (and to a certain extent that is true) there are more Lankford's in the Republican Party who care about the nation and therefore the people. On the other hand, I would challenge anybody to name even one Democrat who would dare to go against Schumer or the mad hat-tress, Nancy Pelosi. The closest thing they have to a legislator who thinks for himself are Joe Manchin and Tulsi Gabbard.

I understand why the takers are all on board. And though I still say it takes willful ignorance on the part of baby boomers to continue voting left, I can sort of understand how reality has passed these old folks by. But I cannot for the life of me understand present day organized labor's bent for their own destruction.

AFTR, in the same way the Dems and the media are mischaracterizing the events at the border, are the mischaracterizations of the 1.9 T stimulus and the 3 T infrastructure spending bills. Of the stimulus, the amount that actually goes to COVID relief is basically equal to a rounding error. The rest goes to fund the liberal wish list. Same will be true with the infrastructure bill. Most will go to things like free community college and college debt forgiveness, or paid family leave. As Joe Concha pointed out, the last budget for the Obama administration was only 4 trillion and people were jumping up and down about that. These two spending bills alone (all discretionary spending) amount to 5 trillion on their own.

We prefer the lie over the truth. For example, Governor Matt Bevin told the teacher's union the truth about the state of their pension fund; and the best answer our so-called intellectual elite could come up with was to mount a smear campaign against him. That truly is fuzzy math. In the same vein we see the people's preference demonstrated in the directly straight talking style of President Trump which again, the left could not handle. The best they could again come up with was a nuclear smear campaign.

No the people want and prefer the lie. To demonstrate the point we saw the Joe Biden press conference. Polished and civil pre-submitted questions got us polished and civil pre-rehearsed answers. The questions were nothing short of leading the witness in nature, meant of course to advance the liberal philosophy and rehabilitate the liberal's philosophical leader. And the answers were all a mixture of carefully scripted non sequitur promises to those who agree with Dems, and veiled threats against those who stand in their way. All very dignified and if you would ask, they would tell you we now have a 'real president' and Kentucky has a real governor.

The truth of course, is far removed from the soap opera form and fashion of all this so-called civility. Which was born supposedly out of the wrath of the people who went out en masse to peacefully protest the nation into trillions of dollars worth of chaos, assault and property damage, and a much more dear cost in cultural heritage.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: HORROR! Photos Leaked of Joe Biden’s Migrant Children in Cages – Kids Stuffed into... - by TheRealThing - 03-27-2021, 01:32 PM