Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Championship, Hazard vs. Knott 3/24/21
[Image:

]

Bolz, ole fatpat is fired up like a mutha.  After whippin Hosky like a buffet biscuit, now wez be facin lil Al and his barkers.  Got 3 words for you my friendz, brown sugar.  Most of you bgr fans know how this story goes.  The King walks in with Brown Sugar, Quick Draw Mcgraw and Big Mac and wez rolling precovid style.  All I know is Breathitt better load up on concessions cause ole fp will wipe that mutha out come Wednesday night.  

Pats by 7.5

#holdmycane  #highway15ridin  #maygodhavemercyuponthepups

More mash taters please!!!
I got Knott winning this one but if Hazards press bothers Knott like it did Wolfe then lookout. This game could go either way but I don’t see anyone being able to stop Napier or McGuire inside.
[Image:

]

Bolz ole Fatpat is pumped the freak up! Quick Draw will have twitty by halftime and wez be cruising like the entourage! Cobby Napper is fast as ole Fatpat at Pig in Poke on three orders of tater skins! #wildwildwest  #sugarontaters  #bannersgalore  More mash taters please!!!
Hazard by 3...Damron and Pelphrey will lead both teams. Napier and McGuire must stay on floor the entire game. Slone is X factor for KCC. Johnson and Shoptaw will be x factors for Hazard. KCC's box and chaser will be on Pelphrey. Napier hits a 3 at the horn to win.
Where you been fatpat? You been quite. I was beginning to wonder if you'd been covid cornteened?
KCC by 4.
I got Knott by 3. Expect a great game
Knott by 3
(03-23-2021, 02:10 PM)Send It Wrote: Where you been fatpat? You been quite. I was beginning to wonder if you'd been covid cornteened?
[Image:

]
Sendy brutha allz Fatpat gotz to say is been one heck of a year at the BOE and being cornteened opened the ole eyes to the true meaning of life and thats Patriot Nation baby! Been hemmed up in the trailer and the ole computey crashed and CT said big guy got you a super duper computer with enuff ram and capability to make BGR great again! Jacksy better load up on extra hot dogs and big gulps cuz wez coming in hot!  #gobigorgohome #missedyoulilfellers  More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]
Bruthas big bizness said big guy get a haircut for the game cuz gym be smoking hot when Napper goes enfuego! Wowza! #jacksyfiredepartmentbeonstandby  #bigbiznessrules   More mash taters please!!!
Good luck to ya boys Fatpat.
Hope you got your BP under control because i expect this to be a great game.
See you in the concession line.
Great game. Two legendary 14th region programs.  Knott County basketball tradition continues.
Knott played well, shepherd and damron stepped up big and helped seal it for them. Congrats KCC!
[Image:

]
Bruthas the ole tater tears were flowing! Roy cried over the big guys shoulder and the Pats celebrated like a mutha!Came back to Hindmy wide freaking open baby!  #shizzledizzle  #basketballgodsandfreeworldwasrockin  More mash taters please!!!
Congratulations to Knott Central and good luck in the sweet 16