Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jim Crow 2 : Shameful Republicans At It Again !!!!
(04-09-2021, 12:19 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 05:47 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 03:39 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:39 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/07/politics/...index.html

Georgia's GOP lieutenant governor says Giuliani's false fraud claims helped lead to restrictive voting law

"This is really the fallout from the 10 weeks of misinformation that flew in from former President Donald Trump," Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan said on CNN's "New Day." "I went back over the weekend to really look at where this really started to gain momentum in the legislature, and it was when Rudy Giuliani showed up in a couple of committee rooms and spent hours spreading misinformation and sowing doubt across, you know, hours of testimony."

Hilarious. Leading from behind Obama calls it. That's where the shallow and intellectually uninvested 'D' handle pullers, having been duly manipulated by their DNC handlers, imagine themselves to be out in front on the issues of political correctness. And after all one would not need a doctorate to repeat talking points, right? But that's why it always seems like Nancy and Chuck talk like their from Mars of something when answering questions or making a political statement. They are in fact not talking to most people, they are talking to the #vectors and Outsiders-of-reality. But then vector and corps hop on their keyboards and try to play junkyard dog where it's safe, on the internet. It ain't workin.

The Lt. Governor who made this statement is a Republican.  He apparently has a conscious and just didn't drink the Trump Kool-aid like you members of the Cult.

Yeah and the Georgia AG is a Republican too. Both of them denied any sort of voter fraud had occurred long before any sort of investigation was conducted. How does one speak categorically about fraud without looking into the matter?  And for the record if you've read my posts and could put one toe over your absurd party line for half a second, you could see I'm not a die-hard party homer like you are. Rats come in all stripes and I've always said people ought to vet every candidate as thoroughly as possible. Mitt Romney is usually on the Democrat side of things too, as was John McCain and as are Susan Collins and Lisa Murkykowski. Paul Ryan (the forgotten leader of the Trump resistance for the Republicans) did everything he could to derail the Trump Presidency, Mitt wasn't appreciably better, and Lindsay Graham has had his moments as well.

The Dems hated George W, and then Obama did everything except crucify him publicly for the entirety of his 8 years, but now you guys quote him like a prophet because of his lenient stand on border issues. Now you're throwing the Georgia Lt Gov at us because he stonewalled a credible investigation and pronounced the election squeaky clean.

You are either badly mistaken or just lying again.  In the last few elections I have voted for Bush W twice, Obama once and zero times for the Clintons or Trump.  I vote for who I believe will be the best leader for the country, regardless of party.  How many times  have you crossed party lines?  I have no idea why so many of what I consider to be good, decent people would believe anything that comes out of Trump's mouth, let alone believing everything that does.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Jim Crow 2 : Shameful Republicans At It Again !!!! - by The Outsider - 04-09-2021, 03:13 PM