Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jim Crow 2 : Shameful Republicans At It Again !!!!
(04-11-2021, 02:37 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 11:43 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 09:32 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: Cardfan drooled---

That #1 was all that was needed. Your Dear Leader is the only way this nation will fall.

I didn’t say anything about national defense. I said the greatest generation begat a bunch of spoiled brats who have done nothing but money grab and torch the future generations for not being their parents. Is that you, TRT?

Of course I’d change the subject too after that last post. Big Grin
The tired, the poor, the hungry, the meek are going to destroy the greatest nation this world has ever seen? Probably a Bible verse in the red letter that goes against what you’re insinuating.

These kids would do fine. Probably have fewer bone spurs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who cares whether you said anything about national defense? It was my point that you challenged like you had a clue, which of course you do not.

And your post as usual is an ironic example in taking liberties with the concept of liberty. Starting with the quote, which you twisted in order to lie about God's Word, two lies in one. Here is the text which has zero mention of 'the meek' -- Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"  Trump called it a big beautiful door.

Notice there was no mention of border crashing law breaking takers, seeking a better life the illegal way in usurping the will of the people under the guidance of the half of government which is hell bent on transforming the land. One was to come through the door on Ellis Island legally.
Yep I mixed the two purposefully to point out how you’re hate for the downtrodden goes against secular American thought and true Christian teaching. 

so you think “border crashers” are going to destroy this nation? Seriously? How? 
what does transform the land mean ?

You wouldn't know true Christian teaching from the DNC talking points you spout.

I think apathy, willful ignorance and spiritual decay have already destroyed this country. But I also think America was so blessed it will take a while yet to completely plunder our prosperity and future. Four years from now if China and Russia lay off us that long, even people like you will be able to see it
Maybe I don’t, but the kindness taught by Jesus isn’t reflected in any of the Conservative right platforms.  
Rather it’s what you mentioned: apathy, willful ignorance, and spiritual decay. 

Ironic how the same things that you call out as destroying this nation is what is destroying Christians. 

America has one thing...one gimmick:  we have freedom and a hope we can extend those liberties to anyone who breaches our borders. When we stop doing that by ignoring racial conflict, turning away refugees, and stripping the right to vote we are no better than the oppressive authoritarian regimes around the world. 

If Russia and China want some, they will get it. It’s why we need friends in the rest of the world instead of cozying up to dictators.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Jim Crow 2 : Shameful Republicans At It Again !!!! - by Cardfan1 - 04-11-2021, 06:11 PM