Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jim Crow 2 : Shameful Republicans At It Again !!!!
(04-12-2021, 09:40 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^NYT is fake news. Just as many true Christians as ever. Literally every church I see anywhere I go is jam-packed on Sunday. Might be losing some fake Christians due to brainwashing by liberal media, and some people may not want to tell some idiot pollster their religious beliefs due to increased persecution of Christians. Make no mistake though, churches are just as packed or even more so than ever.

Jesus called the religious Orthodoxy of His days on earth, a generation of vipers. How 'kind' is that?

But now that is a very good point Jet. Not only are there just as many Christians ratio-wise, numerically there are many more. Christianity is not dead or failing, and Christians are not failing. And God's Church is certainly not in any peril from man or the forces of Satan as my post clearly stated. But the ever ready revisionist Cardfan, somehow thinks apathy, willful ignorance and spiritual decay, (my words BTW, not his) can be ascribed to the true Church. The power of God preserves the Church, and even the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it. Matt 16:18 - "on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

God has only attached Himself to one nation across the expanse of time... Israel. What is failing as I clearly stated is America, which though having enjoyed the Lord's blessings, is now in open rebellion against Him. Both in passed laws and in deeds. But historically speaking when one is frankly honest with himself, Europeans which are descended from the people of Rome (albeit many of them being Christians) fled to America to escape tyranny and to carve out some space to practice their religion freely. I believe He had His hand on this land, but in rendering an honest appraisal of the state of affairs nowadays, the land again another installment of the reach of Rome, has become corrupt and decadent. And not only will America be judged, it is my considered opinion that she now exists in throes of judgment. A judgment which will only get much worse at an increasingly exponential rate.

No nation could have hoped to survive outside of obedience to Christ. I confess there has been some pain in my coming to the realization that America will fair no better to that end than the other nations across the globe. The world is sliding into globalism, and the global community of which Obama was so fond of making reference, wants to make sure no man is left behind. And to a very large extent almost no man will be. Very few find the straight and narrow path. Which of course is the knowledge that the only merit any man will have to present to His Maker, is the righteousness of Christ which is imputed unto the saved as the gift of God. Nobody standing at the judgment of the lost will stand for long. Rom 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Jim Crow 2 : Shameful Republicans At It Again !!!! - by TheRealThing - 04-12-2021, 11:32 PM