Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Racism is alive and well in the party that gave birth to the KKK
(06-13-2021, 09:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 09:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 09:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 08:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 08:32 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: That’s the most ignorant post I’ve ever read. 

You’re discounting millions of black people’s intelligence.
You are illustrating my point. You are the one who are discounting black people's intelligence by supporting a system that has trapped them in a life of government dependency. As racist President Creepy China Joe Biden put it, poor kids are just as capable of succeeding as white kids. The thing is, poor people of every race get sucked into Democrats' poverty trap and addicted to government dependency. Democrats simply choose to play up black Americans as victims.

It occurs to me that you have fallen into the same poverty trap and are grateful to your captors. Otherwise, you would not be a liberal Democrat. It is probably a variant of the Stockholm syndrome. You have fallen and can't get up, but actually it is the Democrat Party that has you down and you are too dumb to realize it.
So black people who have had to deal with more adversity than you can imagine can’t figure out when somebody is trying to game them?  Ok.  

you’re out of touch.

Black Americans may have issues with Democrats but they can see they are not being actively oppressed which is unlike the Putin party.  Black Americans just put Uncle Joe Biden in the Oval Office and what is the first thing the Putins do?  

i know…I know 

make voting harder. 

but you’re right, Hooter, black America should be aligning themselves with the likes of you.
I can recall living in a house with no indoor plumbing and walking up a hollow to an out house as a young boy, asshole. I know a thing or two about adversity myself and I don't need to use my imagination. Despite my family's poverty, my parents worked hard their entire lives and raised us into the middle class. Fortunately, that was before LBJ's Great Society programs started draining the work ethic from many eastern Kentuckians such as yourself. My father did not have the option to lay around during the day and collect an overly generous federal check. He either worked or his family went hungry and would have been forced to turn to private charity.

You don't know shit about how the real world works, Twin Ticks. People like you really make me sick. Eventually, somebody will pay for all of the entitlements that you support and take advantage of. At some point, this country will no longer be able to afford to service the national debt and support deadbeats like you, and that is when the real fireworks will begin in this country.

Now, you have really wasted enough of my time for a week. Sweet dreams, Twin Ticks.
Asshole?  Dumbass?  More cuss words Big Grin 
You seem to have a problem with name calling. 

I’m sure I make you sick because I disagree with your bs.  You are too weak to understand another position.  You tell people what they should think with your big fat white privilege. 

I’m not going to pretend to try to educate you on black Americans, but I know this; once you transcended your socio-economic roots you were just like any middle class white american: 
black Americans don’t experience the same.  

ahhh more bs.  You don’t care about the debt.  You just don’t want people who don’t look like you to take taxpayer funds.  
you love the govt entitlements to that grease your palm.

(06-13-2021, 09:34 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 09:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 09:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 08:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You are illustrating my point. You are the one who are discounting black people's intelligence by supporting a system that has trapped them in a life of government dependency. As racist President Creepy China Joe Biden put it, poor kids are just as capable of succeeding as white kids. The thing is, poor people of every race get sucked into Democrats' poverty trap and addicted to government dependency. Democrats simply choose to play up black Americans as victims.

It occurs to me that you have fallen into the same poverty trap and are grateful to your captors. Otherwise, you would not be a liberal Democrat. It is probably a variant of the Stockholm syndrome. You have fallen and can't get up, but actually it is the Democrat Party that has you down and you are too dumb to realize it.
So black people who have had to deal with more adversity than you can imagine can’t figure out when somebody is trying to game them?  Ok.  

you’re out of touch.

Black Americans may have issues with Democrats but they can see they are not being actively oppressed which is unlike the Putin party.  Black Americans just put Uncle Joe Biden in the Oval Office and what is the first thing the Putins do?  

i know…I know 

make voting harder. 

but you’re right, Hooter, black America should be aligning themselves with the likes of you.
I can recall living in a house with no indoor plumbing and walking up a hollow to an out house as a young boy, asshole. I know a thing or two about adversity myself and I don't need to use my imagination. Despite my family's poverty, my parents worked hard their entire lives and raised us into the middle class. Fortunately, that was before LBJ's Great Society programs started draining the work ethic from many eastern Kentuckians such as yourself. My father did not have the option to lay around during the day and collect an overly generous federal check. He either worked or his family went hungry and would have been forced to turn to private charity.

You don't know shit about how the real world works, Twin Ticks. People like you really make me sick. Eventually, somebody will pay for all of the entitlements that you support and take advantage of. At some point, this country will no longer be able to afford to service the national debt and support deadbeats like you, and that is when the real fireworks will begin in this country.

Now, you have really wasted enough of my time for a week. Sweet dreams, Twin Ticks.
Quooter I believe he has hit a nerve Dammm.
Yeah, I have.  I’ll be ignored soon Big Grin

I thought you were already on the sh!t list.  That's disappointing.   Maybe you will go back on soon. Keep your fingers crossed.   LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
Messages In This Thread
RE: Racism is alive and well in the party that gave birth to the KKK - by Old School Hound - 06-13-2021, 10:39 PM