Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Racism is alive and well in the party that gave birth to the KKK
(06-27-2021, 09:15 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-27-2021, 01:06 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 12:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 11:07 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 05:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The fact is that the Republican Party provided the votes that allowed the passage of the Civil Rights Act. Democrat segregationists were on the losing side. BTW, LBJ was a racist but he cared more about votes and power than race.
Which group is still flying the “Stars and Bars”?  Who is trying to protect the “Heritage” of the Confederate traitors?  

I know !! I know!!! I Know!!!

the modern day traitors—-Trumpublicans!! 

Give up on this obtuse argument that the modern Dems are the party of the confederacy and the KKk. It makes you look stupid or an obvious hack, Hooter. 

Also you never answered how Biden can be racist against White and Black Americans. ??
I have thoroughly answered the question of how Biden can be a racist and exploit the division that he helped create between Blacks and Whites. You are just too dumb to understand the answer. LBJ was a racist who oppressed Blacks with the soft bigotry of low expectations and China Joe's race exploitation strategy is straight from LBJ's playbook.
No one can be racist against white and black. 
Exploiting division would be what Conservatives news and fake intellectuals like Ben Shapiro, Charlie Kirk, Steven Crowder, etc. have been doing. 

So who is still supporting the stars and bars heritage, Hooter?  Do you?  You got your confederate flag still flying in your mom’s basement?
You cannot support your argument, so you launch another totally unfounded personal attack. You are indeed a feeble minded individual. One does not have to be a racist to sign racist legislation into law. Joe Biden is a racist who will sign anything that he is told to sign. Presidents are always surrounded by a large support team but if he had not grown wealthy through decades of corruption in the Senate and as a VP, Biden would require an assisted living arrangement, at a minimum, to survive.
Heritage or Hate, Hooter? Is that Dems or Grand Old Putins?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
Messages In This Thread
RE: Racism is alive and well in the party that gave birth to the KKK - by Cardfan1 - 06-28-2021, 07:52 PM