Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 67 Clay County 50
Third straight region title game for Knox
Sad to see the Clay seniors go out this way .    Knox goes for a three-peat  tomorrow night against North Laurel/
Sad to see the Clay County seniors go out short of reaching  the championship game. They deserved better.  Hated to see Tate go out so early in the game.  Connor Farmer had a great tourney. Unfortunately, the Tigers didn't have anyone else who gave them much offense. 

All I can say is GO NORTH!!!!
I think North wins tomorrow.

Was a great game tonight until the 4th. Knox took over and dominated the end. Abe Brock had 4 steals and Blake Ledford drained 4 huge 3’s.
(03-26-2021, 11:03 PM)Allcity33 Wrote: I think North wins tomorrow.

Was a great game tonight until the 4th. Knox took over and dominated the end. Abe Brock had 4 steals and Blake Ledford drained 4 huge 3’s.

Ledford was en fuego !!!   Nothing but Nylon!!!
4th quarter points

Knox-26
Clay-11
Clay was outrebounded 32-12 in this game if I heard correctly. Amazing that they were even in the game with a rebound margin like this. Clay just faded in the 2nd half in a lot of games this year especially the 4th quarter. Did this group of seniors only win one regional game in 4 years? Where does Clay go from here? Does Gray resign? The program is in a sad state...
(03-27-2021, 12:29 AM)nedreader Wrote: Clay was outrebounded 32-12 in this game if I heard correctly.  Amazing that they were even in the game with a rebound margin like this.  Clay just faded in the 2nd half in a lot of games this year especially the 4th quarter.  Did this group of seniors only win one regional game in 4 years?  Where does Clay go from here?  Does Gray resign?  The program is in a sad state...

See my thread. It's a question that I started pondering late in the game.  I welcome your comments.