•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Matt Gaetz
(05-26-2021, 04:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 04:14 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 09:10 AM)jetpilot Wrote: NO EVIDENCE NOT ACCUSATIONS NO CHARGES. You can say it a million times like libs always do but facts are facts. You are lying, spreading lies and hoping enough stupid and/or corrupt people fall for it.

And ignoring people isn't juvenile at all, it's very smart. I wouldn't watch CNN or MSNBC at gunpoint. They are controlled by the liberal Democrat party and lie and spew propaganda all day. Does me being too smart to waste one minute of my time on them sound like a 3rd grader to you? That would be one smart 3rd grader lol.

No, I think it's well within your right right not to watch or listen to anything you don't want. I don't spent a lot of time listening to ZZTop, Justin Bieber, or Lee Greenwood. On this message board, if I don't want to particularly read a particular poster's thoughts, I will just scroll past their posts and on to some that I am interested in reading. I guess I am not really understanding the "ignore" thing. Maybe people that ignore/block others really just want to advertise that fact as a way of saying that they don't respect the person or their beliefs. I don't know. What I do know is that I have always been very respectful to Hoot, TRT, and yourself and I will continue to be that way. Why anyone would ignore or want to block me is something that is hard to fathom. I have sent kind messages to TRT; I have TRIED to send kind messages to Hoot(but he has had me blocked me pretty much since I joined) . And jet, you know I like you and have always been kind and respectful. I have even sat and thought up music threads that I thought you might enjoy.

I really dont understand why , just because someone may have polar opposite political and/or religious views , anyone would want to humiliate a person in an online forum.  I think  you, Hoot, and TRT are incredibly smart people and I respect the passion with which you folks defend your views(most of which contrasts greatly with my beliefs).  I am a little taken aback by why you guys feel the need to insult, demean, and humiliate others for having views that run counter to yours.  I believe wholeheartedly that if I ran into any of you guys in a neighborhood market or community event, we would have a nice conversation and enjoy each other's company. I choose to believe the meanness and contempt for others that is evidenced on here is "fake news."  I choose to think you fellas are not like that in real life.  Again, I won't be "ignoring" any of you all. Feel free to message me anytime. Thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts
This post is a good illustration of why I put you on my ignore list. Save your dishonest, hypocritical platitudes for somebody who has not already figured you out. You have shown no more respect for the conservative members who post in this forum than you have received in return. 

FYI, the only thing that ignore does on BGR is to place your posts in a collapsible section to minimize the space that they consume on a page. I placed most liberals who currently post in this forum on my ignore list several months ago, if not longer. The only thing that has changed is that I have actually begun ignoring most of your posts and stopped replying to those that I actually read. I am just managing my time better.

Thanks for the input. Maybe being on your ignore list should be worn as a badge of honor. Smile I've tried to joke with you and communicate with you about common interests, and show compassion when you have experienced health issues. I think your contempt towards those with views that diverge from your yours makes it hard for you to be decent and respectful towards them. You were the first one who started with the insults and then your conservative friends followed your path of dishonor. You are who you are and not even near death experiences are going to change you, Mr. Gibson. I've come to realize that there are some folks that are just difficult to get along with and I can't spend valuable time worrying about those who don't like or respect me. Nevertheless, I wish you the best and hope you have many wonderful years ahead, however you choose to spend them. 

I know my views are probably to the left of most on here but my thoughts are general observations that I've made as a result of a lot of life experiences.  One of those general observations is that those who live in the far right world tend to have trouble laughing at themselves or finding much humor in anything. I've witnessed that especially in the last ten or fifteen years. Conservatives seem to be very, very angry. I've spelled out very clearly why I think far right Republicans attached themselves to Mr. Trump with such fervor. I am convinced of that more now than ever. Conservatives have been given permission by the leader of their party(which many now feel is a cult) to openly be who they've always been but tried to hide from the masses. And I think we've seen that in the behavior of the MAGA crowd. It's been deplorable.

Hate me if you will, Mr. Gibson. Ignore me like you probably did the kids on the playground who were not like you. You probably will not even choose to read this. I think you are being petty for acting that way. But I'm not sure you can help it. Your world only has room for those who believe as you do.  I do, however, wish you the best.
(05-26-2021, 05:20 PM)The Outsider Wrote: I'm expecting to see Trump go out on the speaking trail along with his 2 mini-mes,  Gaetz and Greene to raise money for their legal funds.

I don’t know case is pretty strong with Gaetz.  
ah hell who am kidding their base has no morals anymore.
(05-26-2021, 06:04 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 09:10 AM)jetpilot Wrote: NO EVIDENCE NOT ACCUSATIONS NO CHARGES. You can say it a million times like libs always do but facts are facts. You are lying, spreading lies and hoping enough stupid and/or corrupt people fall for it.

And ignoring people isn't juvenile at all, it's very smart. I wouldn't watch CNN or MSNBC at gunpoint. They are controlled by the liberal Democrat party and lie and spew propaganda all day. Does me being too smart to waste one minute of my time on them sound like a 3rd grader to you? That would be one smart 3rd grader lol.

No, I think it's well within your right right not to watch or listen to anything you don't want. I don't spent a lot of time listening to ZZTop, Justin Bieber, or Lee Greenwood. On this message board, if I don't want to particularly read a particular poster's thoughts, I will just scroll past their posts and on to some that I am interested in reading. I guess I am not really understanding the "ignore" thing. Maybe people that ignore/block others really just want to advertise that fact as a way of saying that they don't respect the person or their beliefs. I don't know. What I do know is that I have always been very respectful to Hoot, TRT, and yourself and I will continue to be that way. Why anyone would ignore or want to block me is something that is hard to fathom. I have sent kind messages to TRT; I have TRIED to send kind messages to Hoot(but he has had me blocked me pretty much since I joined) . And jet, you know I like you and have always been kind and respectful. I have even sat and thought up music threads that I thought you might enjoy.

I really dont understand why , just because someone may have polar opposite political and/or religious views , anyone would want to humiliate a person in an online forum.  I think  you, Hoot, and TRT are incredibly smart people and I respect the passion with which you folks defend your views(most of which contrasts greatly with my beliefs).  I am a little taken aback by why you guys feel the need to insult, demean, and humiliate others for having views that run counter to yours.  I believe wholeheartedly that if I ran into any of you guys in a neighborhood market or community event, we would have a nice conversation and enjoy each other's company. I choose to believe the meanness and contempt for others that is evidenced on here is "fake news."  I choose to think you fellas are not like that in real life.  Again, I won't be "ignoring" any of you all. Feel free to message me anytime. Thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts
This post is a good illustration of why I put you on my ignore list. Save your dishonest, hypocritical platitudes for somebody who has not already figured you out. You have shown no more respect for the conservative members who post in this forum than you have received in return. 

FYI, the only thing that ignore does on BGR is to place your posts in a collapsible section to minimize the space that they consume on a page. I placed most liberals who currently post in this forum on my ignore list several months ago, if not longer. The only thing that has changed is that I have actually begun ignoring most of your posts and stopped replying to those that I actually read. I am just managing my time better.

Thanks for the input. Maybe being on your ignore list should be worn as a badge of honor.  Smile  I've tried to joke with you and communicate with you about common interests, and show compassion when you have experienced health issues. I think your contempt towards those with views that diverge from your yours makes it hard for you to be decent and respectful towards them. You were the first one who started with the insults and then your conservative friends followed your path of dishonor. You are who you are and not even near death experiences are going to change you, Mr. Gibson. I've come to realize that there are some folks that are just difficult to get along with and I can't spend valuable time worrying about those who don't like or respect me. Nevertheless, I wish you the best and hope you have many wonderful years ahead, however you choose to spend them. 

I know my views are probably to the left of most on here but my thoughts are general observations that I've made as a result of a lot of life experiences.  One of those general observations is that those who live in the far right world tend to have trouble laughing at themselves or finding much humor in anything. I've witnessed that especially in the last ten or fifteen years. Conservatives seem to be very, very angry. I've spelled out very clearly why I think far right Republicans attached themselves to Mr. Trump with such fervor. I am convinced of that more now than ever. Conservatives have been given permission by the leader of their party(which many now feel is a cult) to openly be who they've always been but tried to hide from the masses. And I think we've seen that in the behavior of the MAGA crowd. It's been deplorable.

Hate me if you will, Mr. Gibson. Ignore me like you probably did the kids on the playground who were not like you. You probably will not even choose to read this. I think you are being petty for acting that way. But I'm not sure you can help it. Your world only has room for those who believe as you do.  I do, however, wish you the best.
Your political views have nothing to do with my opinion of you. It is the dishonesty and hypocrisy that you consistently exhibit in this forum and the same goes for at least two of the other accounts that I have on my ignore list. For a man who supports the party of Black Lives Matter (a group that an increasing number of Americans consider a terrorist organization) and Antifa, your constant demonization of Trump and his supporters seems...stupid and hypocritical. 

So, even as you explain to all of us lesser people on the right side of the political spectrum what a swell guy you are, who possesses a great sense of humor, who everybody likes, and who has reached an enlightened state of consciousness through superior life experiences, you have no idea how arrogant and condescending your words sound. I find that kind of hubris very humorous. Who else is going to let the world know what a great guy you are if not you, right? 
(05-26-2021, 08:59 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 06:04 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Thanks for the input. Maybe being on your ignore list should be worn as a badge of honor.  Smile  I've tried to joke with you and communicate with you about common interests, and show compassion when you have experienced health issues. I think your contempt towards those with views that diverge from your yours makes it hard for you to be decent and respectful towards them. You were the first one who started with the insults and then your conservative friends followed your path of dishonor. You are who you are and not even near death experiences are going to change you, Mr. Gibson. I've come to realize that there are some folks that are just difficult to get along with and I can't spend valuable time worrying about those who don't like or respect me. Nevertheless, I wish you the best and hope you have many wonderful years ahead, however you choose to spend them. 

Your political views have nothing to do with my opinion of you. It is the dishonesty and hypocrisy that you consistently exhibit in this forum and the same goes for at least two of the other accounts that I have on my ignore list. For a man who supports the party of Black Lives Matter (a group that an increasing number of Americans consider a terrorist organization) and Antifa, your constant demonization of Trump and his supporters seems...stupid and hypocritical. 

So, even as you explain to all of us lesser people on the right side of the political spectrum what a swell guy you are, who possesses a great sense of humor, who everybody likes, and who has reached an enlightened state of consciousness through superior life experiences, you have no idea how arrogant and condescending your words sound. I find that kind of hubris very humorous. Who else is going to let the world know what a great guy you are if not you, right? 
And you support a party who tried to overthrow the government it doesn't get any worse than that Quooter.
Kick rocks, Mr. Gibson .  Skedaddle.   I tried to be kind , make you laugh(impossible task), send good thoughts your way when you were ill.  When I first joined this forum, you were the one member that stuck out to me because of the personal insults you hurled at others in the political forum. No one else seemed to do that quite like you.  Every month or so you would whine and semi-repent, saying that you deserved a time-out for being a bad boy. But then you would be right back doing the same thing again. Then more repenting , a short time out, then back to more insults. I don't roll that way.  You seem to be miserable in your life.  I hope it gets better but I'm done with the negativity. To be frank, you're intellectually dishonest , derisive posts, and personal attacks against good folks like Outsider, vector, and cardsfan  puts a damper on my usually positive spirit.  Again, I wish you nothing but the best in all your future pursuits.  You are a very bright man and I'm sure your family and friends see a much more positive side of you that we, unfortunately,  haven't been able to witness. You go on being who you are and I'll do the same.  Thanks in advance for reading.
(05-26-2021, 09:35 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Kick rocks, Mr. Gibson .  Skedaddle.   I tried to be kind , make you laugh(impossible task), send good thoughts your way when you were ill.  When I first joined this forum, you were the one member that stuck out to me because of the personal insults you hurled at others in the political forum. No one else seemed to do that quite like you.  Every month or so you would whine and semi-repent, saying that you deserved a time-out for being a bad boy. But then you would be right back doing the same thing again. Then more repenting , a short time out, then back to more insults. I don't roll that way.  You seem to be miserable in your life.  I hope it gets better but I'm done with the negativity. To be frank, you're intellectually dishonest , derisive posts, and personal attacks against good folks like Outsider, vector, and cardsfan  puts a damper on my usually positive spirit.  Again, I wish you nothing but the best in all your future pursuits.  You are a very bright man and I'm sure your family and friends see a much more positive side of you that we, unfortunately,  haven't been able to witness. You go on being who you are and I'll do the same.  Thanks in advance for reading.

kudos, man. Nice post.

So you must not understand why twitter banned DJT and censors all other conservatives right?
I'll hang up and listen lol...
Just kidding, I know your brain can't process it because you are hopelessly brainwashed but go ahead and prove me wrong...
(05-26-2021, 09:35 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Kick rocks, Mr. Gibson .  Skedaddle.   I tried to be kind , make you laugh(impossible task), send good thoughts your way when you were ill.  When I first joined this forum, you were the one member that stuck out to me because of the personal insults you hurled at others in the political forum. No one else seemed to do that quite like you.  Every month or so you would whine and semi-repent, saying that you deserved a time-out for being a bad boy. But then you would be right back doing the same thing again. Then more repenting , a short time out, then back to more insults. I don't roll that way.  You seem to be miserable in your life.  I hope it gets better but I'm done with the negativity. To be frank, you're intellectually dishonest , derisive posts, and personal attacks against good folks like Outsider, vector, and cardsfan  puts a damper on my usually positive spirit.  Again, I wish you nothing but the best in all your future pursuits.  You are a very bright man and I'm sure your family and friends see a much more positive side of you that we, unfortunately,  haven't been able to witness. You go on being who you are and I'll do the same.  Thanks in advance for reading.
Same ol', same ol'. A post full of insults with an insincere "best wishes" line thrown in for balance.  I will now resume ignoring your condescending posts. Tell us again (and again) what a swell guy you are and just how stupid Trump supporters are.
(05-26-2021, 09:58 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

So you must not understand why twitter banned DJT and censors all other conservatives right?
Just kidding, I know your brain can't process it because you are hopelessly brainwashed but go ahead and prove me wrong...
That a pretty lame false equivalency, but I’ll let OSH answer since I’m ignored.
Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
Next Oldest | Next Newest
Slow motion train wreck is now complete. OSH you have serious mental issues. I love you 'til the end, but this is the end.
Old School Hound
The contents of this message are hidden because Old School Hound is on your ignore list.
(05-26-2021, 09:58 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

I typically take a very dim view of banning and censoring anyone for their thoughts and opinions, including the dim-witted, digraced  ex-Prez. However, to answer your question, I think twitter determined that Mr Trump's verbiage was reaching a level where it was putting the nation's security at risk. And I think January 6 proved Twitter to be correct in its assessment.
Old School Hound
The contents of this message are hidden because Old School Hound is on your ignore list.
ANOTHER WEEK AND STILL NO EVIDENCE, NO CHARGES, NO NOTHING!!!!!!!!
MY FAVORITE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(05-26-2021, 10:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Same ol', same ol'. A post full of insults with an insincere "best wishes" line thrown in for balance.  I will now resume ignoring your condescending posts. Tell us again (and again) what a swell guy you are and just how stupid Trump supporters are.

Hound I never really know how to take you. But I will tell you this--- you can brag up Cardfan all you want while you accuse Hoot of hurling personal insults. I got a little flash for you and no particular disrespect intended; if you can't see the way CF slams and insults any and everybody who doesn't buy into the liberal  'justification de la journée' then you're kidding yourself. And the subject matter be darned, if the idea has been run through a liberal strainer already, then he quotes DNC talking points. If not, then he wings it but make no mistake. He gives no quarter and here's the irony with that and the key to his inconsistencies. To him everything is relative... except,  conservatism, accurate history of the republic and Christianity. Those topics are rejected out of hand in his case, and are the stuff of froth production. No moral barrier is too taboo to cross in his revisionist efforts to destroy those norms in the name of liberal/progressivism.

Call me whatever, but Hoot and I and Jet engage CF on his own terms on occasion, because of the inconsistencies in his own justifications to that end. If that looks un-Christian like to you, my apologies. Christ cleansed the temple on multiple occasions. Throwing over merchant's tables and calling them thieves in the process, He was anything but nice about it. In addition He openly called out the Jewish Orthodoxy of the day as being 'a generation of vipers' Matt 12:64,  and for being 'of their father the Devil.' John 8:44. The Lord spoke plainly. He did not dance around trying not to offend anybody's delicate sensitivities where truth was concerned, because He deals only in truth. Men's souls are too important to Him to compromise for the sake of niceness, or by allowing a certain modicum of the expected stretches of the truth or veracity on the parts of men.

The point? It's way past the time for veiled references and compromising ambiguities where it comes to the issues we discuss on this forum. If abortion is wrong no matter who sat the bench when the court put it's stamp on the practice, then it's wrong. And on and on it goes. And like Hoot said and I'll ask again. Do you really believe all Trump supporters are cultist idiots? Because I can assure there are ample examples of intellect on the opposite side of the political spectrum. A spectrum BTW which was at one time very recently, demonstrably directed by exactly the vein of political thought and religious conviction that the left now blows off as you tell me what, idiotic?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-29-2021, 01:07 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Hound I never really know how to take you. But I will tell you this--- you can brag up Cardfan all you want while you accuse Hoot of hurling personal insults. I got a little flash for you and no particular disrespect intended; if you can't see the way CF slams and insults any and everybody who doesn't buy into the liberal  'justification de la journée' then you're kidding yourself. And the subject matter be darned, if the idea has been run through a liberal strainer already, then he quotes DNC talking points. If not, then he wings it but make no mistake. He gives no quarter and here's the irony with that and the key to his inconsistencies. To him everything is relative... except,  conservatism, accurate history of the republic and Christianity. Those topics are rejected out of hand in his case, and are the stuff of froth production. No moral barrier is too taboo to cross in his revisionist efforts to destroy those norms in the name of liberal/progressivism.

Call me whatever, but Hoot and I and Jet engage CF on his own terms on occasion, because of the inconsistencies in his own justifications to that end. If that looks un-Christian like to you, my apologies. Christ cleansed the temple on multiple occasions. Throwing over merchant's tables and calling them thieves in the process, He was anything but nice about it. In addition He openly called out the Jewish Orthodoxy of the day as being 'a generation of vipers' Matt 12:64,  and for being 'of their father the Devil.' John 8:44. The Lord spoke plainly. He did not dance around trying not to offend anybody's delicate sensitivities where truth was concerned, because He deals only in truth. Men's souls are too important to Him to compromise for the sake of niceness, or by allowing a certain modicum of the expected stretches of the truth or veracity on the parts of men.

The point? It's way past the time for veiled references and compromising ambiguities where it comes to the issues we discuss on this forum. If abortion is wrong no matter who sat the bench when the court put it's stamp on the practice, then it's wrong. And on and on it goes. And like Hoot said and I'll ask again. Do you really believe all Trump supporters are cultist idiots? Because I can assure there are ample examples of intellect on the opposite side of the political spectrum. A spectrum BTW which was at one time very recently, demonstrably directed by exactly the vein of political thought and religious conviction that the left now blows off as you tell me what, idiotic?
All who still support Dear Leader after Jan. 6th 2021 Then YES they are CULTIST IDIOTS and TRAITORS that's about as nice as I can say it
Big Grin

This weekend Matty was tricked into retweeting a picture of lee Harvey Oswald celebrating his service by a dude whose Twitter handle was “Matt Gaetz is a pedo.”
(05-29-2021, 02:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

All who still support Dear Leader after Jan. 6th 2021 Then YES they are CULTIST IDIOTS and TRAITORS that's about as nice as I can say it

So anybody who doesn't harbor a death wish against DJT just got told off by a toad stool? Profound
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-01-2021, 05:53 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

So anybody who doesn't harbor a death wish against DJT just got told off by a toad stool? Profound
Worse than a toad stool - a human parasite. The Twin Ticks apparently believe that they are performing a valuable service by banging out insults out all day long while most able-bodied working aged adults are busy paying for their upkeep. Unlike Twin Ticks, toad stools and other fungi actually do perform a valuable function in this world.

that’s not what he said. But you deal in absolutes. You could easily say Donnie this ain’t what I signed up for kind of the way Lindsey Graham did for a few days.
(06-01-2021, 06:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 10:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Same ol', same ol'. A post full of insults with an insincere "best wishes" line thrown in for balance.  I will now resume ignoring your condescending posts. Tell us again (and again) what a swell guy you are and just how stupid Trump supporters are.

Worse than a toad stool - a human parasite. The Twin Ticks apparently believe that they are performing a valuable service by banging out insults out all day long while most able-bodied working aged adults are busy paying for their upkeep. Unlike Twin Ticks, toad stools and other fungi actually do perform a valuable function in this world.
What about President Biden raise for the military Quooter you like or dislike ?
But they do need more oversight in the department you work in
Oh no

Matty has tried his hand at obstruction of justice. Wonder where he learned that ?
Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
Cardfan1
Still no evidence or charges!!!
What a great thread!!!
Jet the walls are closing in on your boy
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/gae...d=msedgdhp
vector#1

The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
(06-04-2021, 12:46 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: vector#1

Quooter need to get back to work if you do work
vector#1

The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list. (for obvious reasons)
Cardfan1
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next