• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Matt Gaetz
(06-01-2021, 06:31 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 05:53 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 02:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 01:07 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 10:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Same ol', same ol'. A post full of insults with an insincere "best wishes" line thrown in for balance.  I will now resume ignoring your condescending posts. Tell us again (and again) what a swell guy you are and just how stupid Trump supporters are.

Hound I never really know how to take you. But I will tell you this--- you can brag up Cardfan all you want while you accuse Hoot of hurling personal insults. I got a little flash for you and no particular disrespect intended; if you can't see the way CF slams and insults any and everybody who doesn't buy into the liberal  'justification de la journée' then you're kidding yourself. And the subject matter be darned, if the idea has been run through a liberal strainer already, then he quotes DNC talking points. If not, then he wings it but make no mistake. He gives no quarter and here's the irony with that and the key to his inconsistencies. To him everything is relative... except,  conservatism, accurate history of the republic and Christianity. Those topics are rejected out of hand in his case, and are the stuff of froth production. No moral barrier is too taboo to cross in his revisionist efforts to destroy those norms in the name of liberal/progressivism.

Call me whatever, but Hoot and I and Jet engage CF on his own terms on occasion, because of the inconsistencies in his own justifications to that end. If that looks un-Christian like to you, my apologies. Christ cleansed the temple on multiple occasions. Throwing over merchant's tables and calling them thieves in the process, He was anything but nice about it. In addition He openly called out the Jewish Orthodoxy of the day as being 'a generation of vipers' Matt 12:64,  and for being 'of their father the Devil.' John 8:44. The Lord spoke plainly. He did not dance around trying not to offend anybody's delicate sensitivities where truth was concerned, because He deals only in truth. Men's souls are too important to Him to compromise for the sake of niceness, or by allowing a certain modicum of the expected stretches of the truth or veracity on the parts of men.

The point? It's way past the time for veiled references and compromising ambiguities where it comes to the issues we discuss on this forum. If abortion is wrong no matter who sat the bench when the court put it's stamp on the practice, then it's wrong. And on and on it goes. And like Hoot said and I'll ask again. Do you really believe all Trump supporters are cultist idiots? Because I can assure there are ample examples of intellect on the opposite side of the political spectrum. A spectrum BTW which was at one time very recently, demonstrably directed by exactly the vein of political thought and religious conviction that the left now blows off as you tell me what, idiotic?
All who still support Dear Leader after Jan. 6th 2021 Then YES they are CULTIST IDIOTS and TRAITORS that's about as nice as I can say it

So anybody who doesn't harbor a death wish against DJT just got told off by a toad stool? Profound

that’s not what he said. But you deal in absolutes. You could easily say Donnie this ain’t what I signed up for kind of the way Lindsey Graham did for a few days.

That is exactly what he said. And you deal in things that are relative, but only somewhat so. And then only arguable when put through the liberal strainer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-04-2021, 02:11 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 02:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 01:07 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Hound I never really know how to take you. But I will tell you this--- you can brag up Cardfan all you want while you accuse Hoot of hurling personal insults. I got a little flash for you and no particular disrespect intended; if you can't see the way CF slams and insults any and everybody who doesn't buy into the liberal  'justification de la journée' then you're kidding yourself. And the subject matter be darned, if the idea has been run through a liberal strainer already, then he quotes DNC talking points. If not, then he wings it but make no mistake. He gives no quarter and here's the irony with that and the key to his inconsistencies. To him everything is relative... except,  conservatism, accurate history of the republic and Christianity. Those topics are rejected out of hand in his case, and are the stuff of froth production. No moral barrier is too taboo to cross in his revisionist efforts to destroy those norms in the name of liberal/progressivism.

Call me whatever, but Hoot and I and Jet engage CF on his own terms on occasion, because of the inconsistencies in his own justifications to that end. If that looks un-Christian like to you, my apologies. Christ cleansed the temple on multiple occasions. Throwing over merchant's tables and calling them thieves in the process, He was anything but nice about it. In addition He openly called out the Jewish Orthodoxy of the day as being 'a generation of vipers' Matt 12:64,  and for being 'of their father the Devil.' John 8:44. The Lord spoke plainly. He did not dance around trying not to offend anybody's delicate sensitivities where truth was concerned, because He deals only in truth. Men's souls are too important to Him to compromise for the sake of niceness, or by allowing a certain modicum of the expected stretches of the truth or veracity on the parts of men.

The point? It's way past the time for veiled references and compromising ambiguities where it comes to the issues we discuss on this forum. If abortion is wrong no matter who sat the bench when the court put it's stamp on the practice, then it's wrong. And on and on it goes. And like Hoot said and I'll ask again. Do you really believe all Trump supporters are cultist idiots? Because I can assure there are ample examples of intellect on the opposite side of the political spectrum. A spectrum BTW which was at one time very recently, demonstrably directed by exactly the vein of political thought and religious conviction that the left now blows off as you tell me what, idiotic?
All who still support Dear Leader after Jan. 6th 2021 Then YES they are CULTIST IDIOTS and TRAITORS that's about as nice as I can say it

So anybody who doesn't harbor a death wish against DJT just got told off by a toad stool? Profound

that’s not what he said. But you deal in absolutes. You could easily say Donnie this ain’t what I signed up for kind of the way Lindsey Graham did for a few days.

That is exactly what he said. And you deal in things that are relative, but only somewhat so. And then only arguable when put through the liberal strainer.
Show me where vector wished death on DJT.
(06-04-2021, 02:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 02:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote: All who still support Dear Leader after Jan. 6th 2021 Then YES they are CULTIST IDIOTS and TRAITORS that's about as nice as I can say it

All I said and I quote "All who still support Dear Leader after Jan. 6th 2021 Then YES they are CULTIST IDIOTS and TRAITORS that's about as nice as I can say it" Nothing about a Death Wish TRT I guess that's the Southern Baptist coming out of you 
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
I don't wish death on people  because the universe probably doesn't respond well to death wishes. However, if orange man just happens to pack it in for good... oh well!  Won't cost me a wink of sleep anymore than our conservative brethren would mourn Joe Biden's passing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
(05-29-2021, 02:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote: All who still support Dear Leader after Jan. 6th 2021 Then YES they are CULTIST IDIOTS and TRAITORS that's about as nice as I can say it

I can show you where you either lied about, denied outright, or ignored his many accomplishments while you have blamed him for every ill, real or imagined, that mankind has suffered since his election. And that includes what reportedly is a virus produced in a lab in Wuhan, and the previous administration's failure to resupply emergency medical supplies which are routinely stockpiled in case of biological threat to the people. Trump however did immediately, while your side was still immersed in a sham impeachment, manage to impose a travel ban with China, the source of the pandemic. Which saved who knows how many lives. And he did manage to get industry tooled up to produce the emergency measures and equipment needed to fight off the pandemic. NONETHELESS, I was talking about vector saying Republicans are cultist idiots and traitors. But I guarantee had I said Trump deserves to die you two would not have chastised me for doing so.

Not one time since all this started were your side able to substantiate any of it's many claims of malfeasance, or dereliction, or treason, or his being a Russian asset and on and on and on it went against the President. You readily bought into any and all faked news stories of the day, and you steadfastly denied he did any good whatever. You judged him as among the worst examples of human life, and worse. Don't come at me with any faux self righteous indignation as if you're offended by my hyperbole.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-04-2021, 05:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 05:53 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: So anybody who doesn't harbor a death wish against DJT just got told off by a toad stool? Profound

I can show you where you either lied about, denied outright, or ignored his many accomplishments while you have blamed him for every ill, real or imagined, that mankind has suffered since his election. And that includes what reportedly is a virus produced in a lab in Wuhan, and the previous administration's failure to resupply emergency medical supplies which are routinely stockpiled in case of biological threat to the people. Trump however did immediately, while your side was still immersed in a sham impeachment, manage to impose a travel ban with China, the source of the pandemic. Which saved who knows how many lives. And he did manage to get industry tooled up to produce the emergency measures and equipment needed to fight off the pandemic. NONETHELESS, I was talking about vector saying Republicans are cultist idiots and traitors. But I guarantee had I said Trump deserves to die you two would not have chastised me for doing so.

Not one time since all this started were your side able to substantiate any of it's many claims of malfeasance, or dereliction, or treason, or his being a Russian asset and on and on and on it went against the President. You readily bought into any and all faked news stories of the day, and you steadfastly denied he did any good whatever. You judged him as among the worst examples of human life, and worse. Don't come at me with any faux self righteous indignation as if you're offended by my hyperbole.
Name one ACCOMPLISHMENT TRT

(06-04-2021, 06:14 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 06:31 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: that’s not what he said. But you deal in absolutes. You could easily say Donnie this ain’t what I signed up for kind of the way Lindsey Graham did for a few days.

Name one ACCOMPLISHMENT TRT
TRT if you still support Dear Leader after jan. 6th then YES you are a cultist idiot and a traitor what else could it be ?
I can't see any lib posts on here but 4 facts I am positive about and it is indisputable that they are in h3ll over:

1) NO evidence
2) NO charges
3) Triggers libs to h3ll and back
4) STILL MY FAVORITE THREAD

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(06-01-2021, 05:53 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: So anybody who doesn't harbor a death wish against DJT just got told off by a toad stool? Profound

Big Grin 

Trump had zero accomplishments.  Zero. 
come back with one please.  

your President effed up the pandemic from January to March and then from that point on played ignorant politics hoping to win instead of caring for Americans.   He hates Americans like you conservatives do. sadly you guys killed your own.  

malfeasance and dereliction has smacked you in the face but your face has been next to DJT’s urethra Big Grin
(06-04-2021, 10:48 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 06:31 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: that’s not what he said. But you deal in absolutes. You could easily say Donnie this ain’t what I signed up for kind of the way Lindsey Graham did for a few days.

Big Grin 

your President effed up the pandemic from January to March and then from that point on played ignorant politics hoping to win instead of caring for Americans.   He hates Americans like you conservatives do. sadly you guys killed your own.  

malfeasance and dereliction has smacked you in the face but your face has been next to DJT’s urethra Big Grin

Our cyber ninja friends can't see the forest for the ... feces.   lol

Big Grin 

You are a liar.

> "Black unemployment drops to lowest level in recorded U.S. history, job numbers soar"

https://www.thecentersquare.com/national...fdad1.html

> Opportunity Zones are lifting Pennsylvanians out of poverty | Opinion
Ben Carson
Special to the USA TODAY NETWORK
"From day one of his administration, President Donald Trump, Congressional Republicans and the Department of Housing and Urban Development have been working hard to bring economic prosperity to America’s forgotten neighborhoods. No program has generated more success towards these efforts than the president’s Opportunity Zone initiative.
Opportunity Zones are a powerful vehicle for bringing economic growth and job creation to the American communities that need them most. The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act established Opportunity Zones to incentivize long-term investments in low-income communities nationwide."
https://www.ydr.com/opinion/

I can list them all day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-05-2021, 10:26 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 02:11 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: That is exactly what he said. And you deal in things that are relative, but only somewhat so. And then only arguable when put through the liberal strainer.

Big Grin 

You are a liar.

> "Black unemployment drops to lowest level in recorded U.S. history, job numbers soar"

Ben Carson
"From day one of his administration, President Donald Trump, Congressional Republicans and the Department of Housing and Urban Development have been working hard to bring economic prosperity to America’s forgotten neighborhoods. No program has generated more success towards these efforts than the president’s Opportunity Zone initiative.
Opportunity Zones are a powerful vehicle for bringing economic growth and job creation to the American communities that need them most. The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act established Opportunity Zones to incentivize long-term investments in low-income communities nationwide."

I can list them all day.
TRT when your Dear Leader left office Black unemployment rate was 9.6% so NO ACCOMPLISHMENT 
TRT after 48 months of your Dear Leader no jobs added in FACT FIRST president ever to leave office with less jobs than when he took office so NO ACCOMPLISHMENT
TRT now as far as Dear Leader's bot Ben what else can he say if he doesn't brag on Dear Leader he's fired so NO ACCOMPLISHMENT
TRT I will be looking forward to your next ACCOMPLISHMENT you claim the Dear Leader done
TRT you do know your Dear Leader lost the white house, senate, and the house in less than 2 years that hasn't been done since Hoover so that would be a ACCOMPLISHMENT
(06-05-2021, 11:27 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 02:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Show me where vector wished death on DJT.

Big Grin 

You are a liar.

Ben Carson

I can list them all day.
TRT when your Dear Leader left office Black unemployment rate was 9.6% so NO ACCOMPLISHMENT 
TRT after 48 months of your Dear Leader no jobs added in FACT FIRST president ever to leave office with less jobs than when he took office so NO ACCOMPLISHMENT
TRT now as far as Dear Leader's bot Ben what else can he say if he doesn't brag on Dear Leader he's fired so NO ACCOMPLISHMENT
TRT I will be looking forward to your next ACCOMPLISHMENT you claim the Dear Leader done
TRT you do know your Dear Leader lost the white house, senate, and the house in less than 2 years that hasn't been done since Hoover so that would be a ACCOMPLISHMENT
Unemployment numbers when Trump left office were artificially driven down by blue state Covid-19 regulations which mandated the closure of many workplaces across the whole of America. You're lying
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-05-2021, 12:28 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-05-2021, 11:27 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 05:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I can show you where you either lied about, denied outright, or ignored his many accomplishments while you have blamed him for every ill, real or imagined, that mankind has suffered since his election. And that includes what reportedly is a virus produced in a lab in Wuhan, and the previous administration's failure to resupply emergency medical supplies which are routinely stockpiled in case of biological threat to the people. Trump however did immediately, while your side was still immersed in a sham impeachment, manage to impose a travel ban with China, the source of the pandemic. Which saved who knows how many lives. And he did manage to get industry tooled up to produce the emergency measures and equipment needed to fight off the pandemic. NONETHELESS, I was talking about vector saying Republicans are cultist idiots and traitors. But I guarantee had I said Trump deserves to die you two would not have chastised me for doing so.

Big Grin 

You are a liar.

Ben Carson

I can list them all day.
Unemployment numbers when Trump left office were artificially driven down by blue state Covid-19 regulations which mandated the closure of many workplaces across the whole of America. You're lying
TRT you did get the high unemployment numbers right but artificially don't know how you pulled that out your rear end 
TRT prove what I posted is a lie if not them you are the liar
After rereading my post I probably could have stated my point more clearly. Nonetheless you obviously managed to overlook one of the sources I supplied.

The only reason people were out of work when Trump left office, but who had been working under the Trump economy, was because they were forced out of work by blue state Covid-19 restrictions which mandated they stay home. Businesses either closed completely or made major cut backs in goods services and therefor the labor used to provide those goods and services, due to the pandemic. As Florida proved, blue state governors who forced their states to stay closed long after there was any real need, artificially forced employment numbers down and Congress kept any complaints from surfacing that those out of work may have had about it with endless unemployment benefits and stimulus money.

Prior to the pandemic records were set and there is not one thing you can say or do to diminish that fact.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-05-2021, 04:05 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: After rereading my post I probably could have stated my point more clearly. Nonetheless you obviously managed to overlook one of the sources I supplied.

The only reason people were out of work when Trump left office, but who had been working under the Trump economy,  was because they were forced out of work by blue state Covid-19 restrictions which mandated they stay home. Businesses either closed completely or made major cut backs in goods services and therefor the labor used to provide those goods and services, due to the pandemic. As Florida proved, blue state governors who forced their states to stay closed long after there was any real need, artificially forced employment numbers down and Congress kept any complaints from surfacing that those out of work may have had about it with endless unemployment benefits and stimulus money.

Prior to the pandemic records were set and there is not one thing you can say or do to diminish that fact.
TRT you just can't cheery pick what you want if you could even you could make Bush Jr's numbers look good every President faces problems it's how they deal with them and your Dear Leader Failed it's as simple as that.
Like I have said many times on here if he had done as good as job as you the the other 2 sheep on here think he done he would still be president. BUT HE ISN'T
(06-05-2021, 05:36 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-05-2021, 04:05 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: After rereading my post I probably could have stated my point more clearly. Nonetheless you obviously managed to overlook one of the sources I supplied.

The only reason people were out of work when Trump left office, but who had been working under the Trump economy,  was because they were forced out of work by blue state Covid-19 restrictions which mandated they stay home. Businesses either closed completely or made major cut backs in goods services and therefor the labor used to provide those goods and services, due to the pandemic. As Florida proved, blue state governors who forced their states to stay closed long after there was any real need, artificially forced employment numbers down and Congress kept any complaints from surfacing that those out of work may have had about it with endless unemployment benefits and stimulus money.

TRT you just can't cheery pick what you want if you could even you could make Bush Jr's numbers look good every President faces problems it's how they deal with them and your Dear Leader Failed it's as simple as that.
Like I have said many times on here if he had done as good as job as you the the other 2 sheep on here think he done he would still be president. BUT HE ISN'T

I would say that is only in YOUR mind but I know you don't have many original thoughts so let's be honest. First, you're a fake. One never knows from one day to the next whether you going to post in pig Latin or standard English complete with near adequate punctuation. Second, everything you type is a DNC talking point. Whoever indoctrinated you did a very good job.

My guess is the vector of your namesake doesn't even post on here anymore. At any rate, you're the one who can't seem to get over DJT, you just can't shut up about all things Trump.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-05-2021, 07:15 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-05-2021, 05:36 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

I would say that is only in YOUR mind but I know you don't have many original thoughts so let's be honest. First, you're a fake. One never knows from one day to the next whether you going to post in pig Latin or standard English complete with near adequate punctuation. Second, everything you type is a DNC talking point. Whoever indoctrinated you did a very good job.

My guess is the vector of your namesake doesn't even post on here anymore. At any rate, you're the one who can't seem to get over DJT, you just can't shut up about all things Trump.
TRT once again faced with the FACTS and the TRUTH you turn to tearing down the messenger. That's what is going on today in the RQP. They are trying to rewrite history it can't be done unless you have a time machine. Now the only thing you left out was a couple of Bible versus I got a feeling their next.
Now as far as your question about Dear Leader that's a funny one considering you still support a man who attempted a coup. I don't think any American should forget that guy. And as far as getting over Dear Leader why are you still backing recounts ? Now talk about can't get over the Dear Leader. I bet you think he is going to be back in charge come august. I still call it Brainwash that's what is going on in the RQP.
vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
Next Oldest | Next Newest

Another week of no evidence no charges and all the libs on here being exposed as dumb brainwashed idiots...YESSSS!!!!!!!! Love my favorite thread!!!!!
^^ Like This thread is now more than two months old and there have been no charges filed. It is clear to me that, regardless of the outcome, the goal of this investigation from the outset has been to destroy Matt Gaetz's political career. A serious criminal investigation does not include leaking details of the investigation to partisan media. This is the type of political persecution of an American citizen that has become common since federal agencies were politicized under Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and now Joe Biden. It is time to downsize the DOJ, FBI, IRS, and the other agencies devoted more to political witch hunts than to justice.

Will the Biden administration be successful in manufacturing evidence against Gaetz? I will not be surprised if they do, given the federal resources being devoted to intimidating potential government witnesses.
^^^Exactly, but these turds buy in while not ever having a problem with any Democrat. That makes them brainwashed idiots for all the world to see.
^^I totally agree. There are 435 Representatives in the House and the communist propagandists who frequent this forum are completely obsessed with Matt Gaetz. They hypocritically actively defend a slew of corrupt Democrats against whom well documented evidence is abundant. The most notable example is Joe Biden himself. The email messages, which neither Hunter Biden nor Joe Biden have claimed are fake, strongly point to the flow of money from multiple foreign adversaries to Joe Biden through Hunter Biden.

In the House, there are so many examples of Democrats implicated in criminal acts, it is mind boggling. It is not surprising that a party that repeatedly elected Alcee Hastings to the House after he was impeached and removed from the federal bench, would have such high tolerance for corruption within their own party - but it takes a special brand of hypocrisy to obsess on a Republican Congressmen when investigators are struggling so much and for so long to bring a single charge against him.

Imagine how many Democrats would be in jail if the same level of resources were directed against the "Squad," Nancy Pelosi, Eric Swalwell, Maxine Waters, and the rest of the criminals who came to Washington with little and have become wealthy through illegal schemes.

I think that the Democrat Party has decided that Gaitz is a rising star in the GOP and are trying to take him out before he becomes a national figure. Otherwise, they would be going after Republicans like McConnell and his wife or other Republicans that have engaged in ethically questionable behavior. To be honest, I had never paid much attention to Gaetz myself. Maybe Frank Luntz has told his Democrat buddies that Gaetz is a long term threat to their power. 

Democrats' cupboard of viable national candidates is so bare, the party apparently has decided to play defense and smear popular Republicans before they get traction at the national level. A party that had to hide their ticket from public view during the 2020 elections is not capable of fielding a strong ticket.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
Wow, awful quiet in here! Still my favorite thread!!!!
STILL NO EVIDENCE, STILL NO CHARGES!!!

The brainwashed liberals on here spreading lies on Gaetz would be embarrassed and ashamed if they had any ethics or sense at all.

WHAT A GREAT THREAD!!!
(06-14-2021, 01:08 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Wow, awful quiet in here! Still my favorite thread!!!!
STILL NO EVIDENCE, STILL NO CHARGES!!!

The brainwashed liberals on here spreading lies on Gaetz would be embarrassed and ashamed if they had any ethics or sense at all.

WHAT A GREAT THREAD!!!

Willfully brainwashed, ---or willfully ignorant; (uncountable) (idiomatic, law) "A decision in bad faith to avoid becoming informed about something so as to avoid having to make undesirable decisions that such information might prompt."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thread keeps getting better and better and better.

Won’t be a crow in eastern Kentucky!
Big Grin
No crows left in E KY. Libs ate 'em all!!!!

https://nypost.com/2021/06/12/my-top-10-...s-goodwin/
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson, TheRealThing
(06-14-2021, 04:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote: No crows left in E KY. Libs ate 'em all!!!!

Jet believe you had one of those orange birds

Looks like you have been eating Cheetos
(06-14-2021, 04:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote: No crows left in E KY. Libs ate 'em all!!!!

Well done Jet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

good job, JP. You reposted an opinion article full of half truths. Lennie and Squiggy gave you some likes too.  Big Grin 

Silence from law enforcement is never good. Your hero needs to get his affairs in orde and JP better hit the Walmarts for some big pencils, a snoopy note pad , and some envelopes, so you guys can communicate from his cushy prison cell.
(06-15-2021, 10:39 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

good job, JP. You reposted an opinion article full of half truths. Lennie and Squiggy gave you some likes too.  Big Grin 

Silence from law enforcement is never good. Your hero needs to get his affairs in orde and JP better hit the Walmarts for some big pencils, a snoopy note pad , and some envelopes, so you guys can communicate from his cushy prison cell.

Still much better than liking yourself on your vector account and then returning the favor on your Cardfan account.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(06-15-2021, 12:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 10:39 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Still much better than liking yourself on your vector account and then returning the favor on your Cardfan account.
oh boy…2 for 1.  
Will you take the wager I’m offering Hooter?  
I’ll close my account and any others if I have multiple accounts, BUT if I don’t; I get your account.  

I’m literally salivating at the chance to post as the wrong thing. Big Grin
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next