• 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Matt Gaetz
(04-02-2021, 01:35 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 12:45 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 10:09 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 09:40 AM)The Outsider Wrote: Trump and Clinton are alike in more ways than almost everyone on here wants to admit, although one is much more intelligent than the other.  If I had to guess, I would say that Gaetz is a similar type of human being, but it's just speculation at this point.
1.) You are right. Trump made billions in business, Clinton got his in government on the backs of taxpayers. If you would hire Clinton to run your business over Trump, that makes you a stupid businessman.

2.) You don't have to "guess" about Gaetz. That guess is made solely from what your ultralib TV is telling you to guess. Facts don't care about your guesses or feelings. Wait for the facts. Main FACT right now is nobody has come forward with any wrongdoing by Gaetz.

Trump would run my business into the ground, stripping away all the value and leaving me to pay the creditors.  No Thanks, I would hire you before I would hire Trump to run my business.

Concerning Gaetz, that's why I said it was just speculation at this point, although some of the things coming out today make him look creepy.

Forgive me but I find this whole idea of Gaetz as being somehow inordinately creepy to be laughable. Setting aside for the moment the under aged allege, (remember how Dens brought down Republican Senate candidate from Georgia Roy Moore?) But Dems have several hot button issues they want to talk about every time there's some smearing to be done; take for example this idea of systemic racism which they can seemingly slather on just about any issue. A charge with which I heartily disagree FWIW. And yet our culture is in fact, systemically sexual. In mid 20th Century America wer taught to sow our wild oats (wink wink) before we got married. Sexual conquest although looked down upon as completely unacceptable by the Church, was none-the-less the social norm. Movies glorified sex, rock and roll music is LOADED with sexual imagery, millions of so-called romance novels disgrace the bookshelves of libraries and beach bags of vacationers. And present day TV features 24/7 movies on several channels dealing exclusively with the modern day idea of falling in love. And one can scarcely find an advertisement that doesn't use sexual symbolism .

For decades, Moms and Dads have gotten some kind of twisted vicarious thrill out of playing host to parties for their own kids now mind you, where casual drinking and sexual games are the featured and expected attraction. We begin teaching 5 year olds about sex education in school, and federally funded school programs in addition to lunches for the poor, pass out condoms to kids starting as young as Kindergarten June 24, 2010— -- When kindergarten through fifth grade students return to class at Veterans Memorial Elementary School in Provincetown, Mass., this fall, they'll be able to ask the school nurse for condoms.

Now you can tell yourself that a man like DJT in the past exploited women if you want. I say it is very likely that for every women he exploited there would have been a hundred ready to throw themselves at him. Same thing for Matt Gaetz. He's a single man of power and influence. You know they're lined up around the block. But this idea that women are somehow innocents, being victimized by men out cavaliering about is in my mind laughable.

And lastly. We've been talking about two men of power and means. But I doubt sincerely there is one among us here on BGR who could truthfully say they are without sexual sin. Remember what the Lord said about it....
Matthew chap 5
27  Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28  But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Now friends, even over appreciation for how good a woman might look in one's eyes is a judgeable offense in the eyes of God. Nobody should be up on any kind of high horse on this matter.
So basically what you are using as a excuse is it's all right for a man if he has power and influence ?
So Bill Clinton would also fall in that line of thinking ?
And i guess by your thinking Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, or even Jeffrey Epstein would fall into your line of thinking
But I believe it's more about if there's a D or a R behind it
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

And the hits keep coming

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

Now this guy had a good reason to try to over turn the election
(04-02-2021, 01:57 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 09:40 AM)The Outsider Wrote: Trump and Clinton are alike in more ways than almost everyone on here wants to admit, although one is much more intelligent than the other.  If I had to guess, I would say that Gaetz is a similar type of human being, but it's just speculation at this point.
1.) You are right. Trump made billions in business, Clinton got his in government on the backs of taxpayers. If you would hire Clinton to run your business over Trump, that makes you a stupid businessman.

2.) You don't have to "guess" about Gaetz. That guess is made solely from what your ultralib TV is telling you to guess. Facts don't care about your guesses or feelings. Wait for the facts. Main FACT right now is nobody has come forward with any wrongdoing by Gaetz.

Trump would run my business into the ground, stripping away all the value and leaving me to pay the creditors.  No Thanks, I would hire you before I would hire Trump to run my business.

Concerning Gaetz, that's why I said it was just speculation at this point, although some of the things coming out today make him look creepy.

Forgive me but I find this whole idea of Gaetz as being somehow inordinately creepy to be laughable. Setting aside for the moment the under aged allege, (remember how Dens brought down Republican Senate candidate from Georgia Roy Moore?) But Dems have several hot button issues they want to talk about every time there's some smearing to be done; take for example this idea of systemic racism which they can seemingly slather on just about any issue. A charge with which I heartily disagree FWIW. And yet our culture is in fact, systemically sexual. In mid 20th Century America wer taught to sow our wild oats (wink wink) before we got married. Sexual conquest although looked down upon as completely unacceptable by the Church, was none-the-less the social norm. Movies glorified sex, rock and roll music is LOADED with sexual imagery, millions of so-called romance novels disgrace the bookshelves of libraries and beach bags of vacationers. And present day TV features 24/7 movies on several channels dealing exclusively with the modern day idea of falling in love. And one can scarcely find an advertisement that doesn't use sexual symbolism .

For decades, Moms and Dads have gotten some kind of twisted vicarious thrill out of playing host to parties for their own kids now mind you, where casual drinking and sexual games are the featured and expected attraction. We begin teaching 5 year olds about sex education in school, and federally funded school programs in addition to lunches for the poor, pass out condoms to kids starting as young as Kindergarten June 24, 2010— -- When kindergarten through fifth grade students return to class at Veterans Memorial Elementary School in Provincetown, Mass., this fall, they'll be able to ask the school nurse for condoms.

Now you can tell yourself that a man like DJT in the past exploited women if you want. I say it is very likely that for every women he exploited there would have been a hundred ready to throw themselves at him. Same thing for Matt Gaetz. He's a single man of power and influence. You know they're lined up around the block. But this idea that women are somehow innocents, being victimized by men out cavaliering about is in my mind laughable.

And lastly. We've been talking about two men of power and means. But I doubt sincerely there is one among us here on BGR who could truthfully say they are without sexual sin. Remember what the Lord said about it....
Matthew chap 5
27  Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28  But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Now friends, even over appreciation for how good a woman might look in one's eyes is a judgeable offense in the eyes of God. Nobody should be up on any kind of high horse on this matter.
So basically what you are using as a excuse is it's all right for a man if he has power and influence ?
So Bill Clinton would also fall in that line of thinking ?
And i guess by your thinking Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, or even Jeffrey Epstein would fall into your line of thinking
But I believe it's more about if there's a D or a R behind it

Said the guy who has asked only one question about voting in his whole life. Is he/she a Democrat? 

Part of me wants to believe you're not as dim as you let on, but the other part is pretty sure you are. Put another way-- You got your shootin jacket on and you're pointing your gun downrange, but the target happens to be behind your back. That don't stop you from spittin and struttin and trying to act tough though does it? Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-02-2021, 01:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Matthew chap 5

Woah
This post goes from decrying the sins of society, to excusing Trump and Gaetz's more egregious sins, and back to reminding us all we should not be sinning.  Hypocrisy knows no shame.  

Oh boy...having a hard time separating the expectations of an elected official and the everyday American are we? 

Gaetz has an underage problem and a money problem both are morally bad, but more importantly against the law.  The article I posted just speaks to the allegiance the GOP has for Matty these days...none.

Idiotic. Nobody excused anybody for whatever sins they may have committed. What I said was YOU'RE not one iota better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-02-2021, 09:05 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 10:09 AM)jetpilot Wrote: 1.) You are right. Trump made billions in business, Clinton got his in government on the backs of taxpayers. If you would hire Clinton to run your business over Trump, that makes you a stupid businessman.

Matthew chap 5

Woah
This post goes from decrying the sins of society, to excusing Trump and Gaetz's more egregious sins, and back to reminding us all we should not be sinning.  Hypocrisy knows no shame.  

Oh boy...having a hard time separating the expectations of an elected official and the everyday American are we? 

Gaetz has an underage problem and a money problem both are morally bad, but more importantly against the law.  The article I posted just speaks to the allegiance the GOP has for Matty these days...none.

Idiotic. Nobody excused anybody for whatever sins they may have committed. What I said was YOU'RE not one iota better.
Speak for yourself.  I’m not running with underage girls and using Campaign for drugs and prostitutes.
Gaetz is trash with this one scandal. Much less if we added in his treasonous election talk.
(04-02-2021, 09:22 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 12:45 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Trump would run my business into the ground, stripping away all the value and leaving me to pay the creditors.  No Thanks, I would hire you before I would hire Trump to run my business.

Matthew chap 5

Woah

Speak for yourself.  I’m not running with underage girls and using Campaign for drugs and prostitutes.
Gaetz is trash with this one scandal. Much less if we added in his treasonous election talk.

I always speak for myself in matters such as these. You're banking that the Lord will give you some sort of pass based on your own sin account, which is the same mistake all lost men seem to make. But as I said clearly, you're not one teensy little bit better in any way than Gaetz, God has said so. The only thing you could ever do to distinguish yourself as far as sin is concerned is to bow in factual repentance before God. It's the Easter Season, you ready to do that?

AFTR, you don't have the faintest clue yet what's true or not true about MR Gaetz's habits.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-02-2021, 11:49 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 01:35 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Forgive me but I find this whole idea of Gaetz as being somehow inordinately creepy to be laughable. Setting aside for the moment the under aged allege, (remember how Dens brought down Republican Senate candidate from Georgia Roy Moore?) But Dems have several hot button issues they want to talk about every time there's some smearing to be done; take for example this idea of systemic racism which they can seemingly slather on just about any issue. A charge with which I heartily disagree FWIW. And yet our culture is in fact, systemically sexual. In mid 20th Century America wer taught to sow our wild oats (wink wink) before we got married. Sexual conquest although looked down upon as completely unacceptable by the Church, was none-the-less the social norm. Movies glorified sex, rock and roll music is LOADED with sexual imagery, millions of so-called romance novels disgrace the bookshelves of libraries and beach bags of vacationers. And present day TV features 24/7 movies on several channels dealing exclusively with the modern day idea of falling in love. And one can scarcely find an advertisement that doesn't use sexual symbolism .

Matthew chap 5

Woah

I always speak for myself in matters such as these. You're banking that the Lord will give you some sort of pass based on your own sin account, which is the same mistake all lost men seem to make. But as I said clearly, you're not one teensy little bit better in any way than Gaetz, God has said so. The only thing you could ever do to distinguish yourself as far as sin is concerned is to bow in factual repentance before God. It's the Easter Season, you ready to do that?

AFTR, you don't have the faintest clue yet what's true or not true about MR Gaetz's habits.

Picture is getting pretty clear. The man is a sleaze heading to Trump and Epstein level if he isn’t held accountable. 

Save the sermon, man. You’re distracting from a criminal with a false equivocation.   One day you’ll learn your heroes tend to be nothing but lechers and charlatans; the literal worst of the worst.
Reportedly, Gaetz is despised among his colleagues in Congress. Apparently, he was known to proudly flash pictures of females he had had sex with to his colleagues on the House floor.   According to reports,  fellow Congress members are saying they are not at all surprised by Gaetz' messy sex problems. The only thing they are surprised about is that Gaetz hasn't been exposed before now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
(04-03-2021, 10:18 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Reportedly, Gaetz is despised among his colleagues in Congress. Apparently, he was known to proudly flash pictures of females he had had sex with to his colleagues on the House floor.   According to reports,  fellow Congress members are saying they are not at all surprised by Gaetz' messy sex problems. The only thing they are surprised about is that Gaetz hasn't been exposed before now.

No matter the proof that comes out, some on here will still defend him because he is one of them.  Not sure exactly what that says about them though. Confused
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
(04-03-2021, 08:36 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 01:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Woah

Picture is getting pretty clear. The man is a sleaze heading to Trump and Epstein level if he isn’t held accountable. 

Save the sermon, man. You’re distracting from a criminal with a false equivocation.   One day you’ll learn your heroes tend to be nothing but lechers and charlatans; the literal worst of the worst.

The civil authorities will take care of any reckoning Gaetz may owe to society.

If I did have something to learn it would still be light years better than the awful truth you have to learn my friend. That being the standard of which the God of this universe will hold you into account. The Judgment. A one on One personal, point by point accounting of your entire life as compared to the ultimate standard, that of His perfect Son Jesus.  Who BTW, gave His life in atonement for Cardfan and Gaetz's sins. You will not be compared to the example set by any of those for whom you hold such contempt, nor any other man for that matter. Your life will be compared to that of the Lord's. Still want to roll the dice and meet Him on your own terms there Cardfan?

Until you can wrap your heart and mind around that fact, you are in fact looking at the precious gift of life through the eyes of a dead man.

Ephesians chap 2

1And you were dead in your trespasses and sins,
2in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience.
3Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest.
But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,
even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),
and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places, in Christ Jesus,
in order that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
8For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;
9not as a result of works, that no one should boast.
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-03-2021, 12:29 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 10:18 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Reportedly, Gaetz is despised among his colleagues in Congress. Apparently, he was known to proudly flash pictures of females he had had sex with to his colleagues on the House floor.   According to reports,  fellow Congress members are saying they are not at all surprised by Gaetz' messy sex problems. The only thing they are surprised about is that Gaetz hasn't been exposed before now.

No matter the proof that comes out, some on here will still defend him because he is one of them.  Not sure exactly what that says about them though. Confused
I know what it says:

fake Christianity just like the fake patriotism we have seen from the right these days.

(04-03-2021, 12:48 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 09:05 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Idiotic. Nobody excused anybody for whatever sins they may have committed. What I said was YOU'RE not one iota better.

If I did have something to learn it would still be light years better than the awful truth you have to learn my friend. That being the standard of which the God of this universe will hold you into account. The Judgment. A one on One personal, point by point accounting of your entire life as compared to the ultimate standard, that of His perfect Son Jesus.  Who BTW, gave His life in atonement for Cardfan and Gaetz's sins. You will not be compared to the example set by any of those for whom you hold such contempt, nor any other man for that matter. Your life will be compared to that of the Lord's. Still want to roll the dice and meet Him on your own terms there Cardfan?

Until you can wrap your heart and mind around that fact, you are in fact looking at the precious gift of life through the eyes of a dead man.

Ephesians chap 2

2in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience.
3Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest.
even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),
and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places, in Christ Jesus,
in order that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
8For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
You have literally undermined every complaint you have ever made.  

You should delete your account.
(04-03-2021, 10:36 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 12:29 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

I know what it says:

fake Christianity just like the fake patriotism we have seen from the right these days.

(04-03-2021, 12:48 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 09:22 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Speak for yourself.  I’m not running with underage girls and using Campaign for drugs and prostitutes.

Ephesians chap 2

You have literally undermined every complaint you have ever made.  

You should delete your account.

You know what it says Cardfan? I don't think you know where you slept last. And Hound, you're going to have to decide which it is. Are you level headed and considerate, or are you just another lefty homer? How you guys can come up with some the shallow stuff you do is remarkable. We go through this soap opera every time the NY Times publishes this kind of tripe.

I am not defending Gaetz. None-the-less my idea of something 'coming out' is a bit different than gossip mongering against those for whom you guys seem to have such contempt. All I pointed out was that nobody on here is without stain where it comes to sexual sin, and I substantiated my position quite adequately. But you guys just ran over that inconvenient truth because it doesn't support your lynch mob mentality. A LOT of stuff has come out on the President too, but you felt so secure in giving him a complete pass.

I said IF Gaetz is guilty of something near as nefarious as you so desperately hope, the authorities will deal with him. You guys do understand nobody of power will check with you about how or what should be done with the Congressman, right? But either way, neither of you can speak categorically about any point of this scandal. I mean I get it, you got your fingers crossed. But the years of late have taught me to prefer to wait for the final version.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gaetz wants voter ID but i guess he draws the line on his women
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(04-04-2021, 10:23 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Gaetz wants voter ID but i guess he draws the line on his women

OUCH !!!!    That burns !
(04-04-2021, 12:35 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 10:23 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Gaetz wants voter ID but i guess he draws the line on his women

OUCH !!!!    That burns !
Guesses don't burn at all.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/54683...use-report

:D

Somebody was guessing.
We will see a lot more of Matty looking like this:

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...0&usqp=CAU]

I would seriously write a check for 5K right now to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children  if I could punch this  SOB just as hard as I wanted to in that most punchable face.  I'd say most of his colleagues on Capitol Hill would do the same. 

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Exw62eBWgAEX9r9.jpg]
Qanon/Trump supporters were sending money and support to a literal child sex trafficker (besides Trump).

I don’t know what to say. Or how to respond.
(04-07-2021, 12:16 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Qanon/Trump supporters were sending money and support to a literal child sex trafficker (besides Trump). 

There's nothing TO say.  It speaks for itself .
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/matt-g...li=BBnb7Kz

More damaging information coming to light.

According to an investigation by The Daily Beast, Gaetz used Venmo—the app that decided to turn financial transactions into public social media content—to pay his friend, accused sex trafficker Joel Greenberg, two payments totaling $900 late one night in May of 2018. The next morning, over a few minutes, Greenburg sent three young women various sums of money totaling $900.

Venmo transactions have a memo line to write what the payments are for. In the first payment, Gaetz wrote “test.” In the second, he wrote, “hit up” and the nickname for one of the young women, who had only turned 18 six months earlier.

The Times has reviewed receipts from Cash App, a mobile payments app, and Apple Pay that show payments from Mr. Gaetz and Mr. Greenberg to one of the women, and a payment from Mr. Greenberg to a second woman. The women told their friends that the payments were for sex with the two men, according to two people familiar with the conversations.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
(04-07-2021, 02:18 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 12:16 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Qanon/Trump supporters were sending money and support to a literal child sex trafficker (besides Trump). 

There's nothing TO say.  It speaks for itself .
Only time they care about a kid is when it's in the womb
There policy's speak for themselves
Rather campaign on Roe vs Wade than fix it record speaks for it self
This is my favorite thread.
This dude has been a sex offender of juvenile girls the whole time and Trumpians have saddled right up and have even denied the obvious truth. Big Grin
Big Grin
The schadenfreude is too much to handle
(04-10-2021, 11:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: This is my favorite thread. 
This dude has been a sex offender of juvenile girls the whole time and Trumpians have saddled right up and have even denied the obvious truth. Big Grin
Big Grin

What's the psychology going on with them? I've seen it with people I work with and even relatives.  I had a Trumper tell me the Democrats were just targeting Matty because he was the closest friend Trump had in the senate. I'm not sure what Chuck Schumer has to do with Matt paying a slew of teenage girls for sex. Really odd how Republicans will deny such obvious truths  yet propagate such obvious fabrications like Trump's Big Lie. They live in their own little "cult"iverse.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
(04-10-2021, 11:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: This is my favorite thread. 
Big Grin
I think it's mine also. It shows yet again there is no limit to your guys' derangement, ignorance and general stupidity. If Gaetz has done anything wrong, I want him gone. Which puts me infinity levels above you brainwashed sheep who don't question anything your "leaders" do for one second, but run with a rag like the Daily Beast's "article", which looks like it was written by an illiterate 12 year-old and contains not one fact. If Gaetz is never charged with a crime, I hope he gets your identities and sues you for slandering him on here and gets every penny of your welfare and SSI checks.
(04-10-2021, 10:54 AM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/matt-g...li=BBnb7Kz

According to an investigation by The Daily Beast, Gaetz used Venmo—the app that decided to turn financial transactions into public social media content—to pay his friend, accused sex trafficker Joel Greenberg, two payments totaling $900 late one night in May of 2018. The next morning, over a few minutes, Greenburg sent three young women various sums of money totaling $900.

Venmo transactions have a memo line to write what the payments are for. In the first payment, Gaetz wrote “test.” In the second, he wrote, “hit up” and the nickname for one of the young women, who had only turned 18 six months earlier.

The Times has reviewed receipts from Cash App, a mobile payments app, and Apple Pay that show payments from Mr. Gaetz and Mr. Greenberg to one of the women, and a payment from Mr. Greenberg to a second woman. The women told their friends that the payments were for sex with the two men, according to two people familiar with the conversations.
To break it down for you guys, since you aren't able to break it down for yourselves:

1. "(W)ho had only turned 18 six months earlier" is also commonly known as AN ADULT. To spell it out further for the especially slow, it also means NOT A CRIME.
2. "(H)it up" allegedly an ADULT's nickname could mean virtually ANYTHING.
3. "The women (slow people please notice it doesn't say "girls") TOLD THEIR FRIENDS the payments were for sex, ACCORDING TO TWO PEOPLE FAMILIAR WITH THE CONVERSATIONS." Just LOL, is this 3rd or 4th-hand hearsay, (even if anyone ever said it and The Beast didn't just make it up), I lost track.

You guys need a new hobby, because you really suck at this.

Oh and Outsider, do I need you talk a long look in the mirror and reflect if I don't believe this far-left rag hit piece. LOL don't answer, rhetorical.
(04-11-2021, 07:01 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 10:54 AM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/matt-g...li=BBnb7Kz

To break it down for you guys, since you aren't able to break it down for yourselves:

1. "(W)ho had only turned 18 six months earlier" is also commonly known as AN ADULT. To spell it out further for the especially slow, it also means NOT A CRIME.
3. "The women (slow people please notice it doesn't say "girls") TOLD THEIR FRIENDS the payments were for sex, ACCORDING TO TWO PEOPLE FAMILIAR WITH THE CONVERSATIONS." Just LOL, is this 3rd or 4th-hand hearsay, (even if anyone ever said it and The Beast didn't just make it up), I lost track.

Oh and Outsider, do I need you talk a long look in the mirror and reflect if I don't believe this far-left rag hit piece. LOL don't answer, rhetorical.
Oh boy... you really nailed that, JP. Big Grin

You maybe should have read the article, which shows Matt likes his girls at the High School Senior age and pays an accused sex trafficker using Venmo.  I’m sure it’s just a coincidence the same amount is paid to young girls shortly after Gaetz sends it to his wannabe Epstein.

All of this could be seen on public Venmo accounts. The Daily Beast didn’t even have to do much to find this story. 

You are right that if these girls are 18 it’s bad taste and something most elected officials wouldn’t survive politically, BUT at least one of the gals was underage.   Matty has some problems. He is going to have to admit to this tasteless lifestyle and plead ignorance on this gal’s age. 

If politicians were willing to hunt us down for lies, You fellas would have been signing your paychecks over years ago.
(04-11-2021, 12:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

You maybe should have read the article, which shows Matt likes his girls at the High School Senior age and pays an accused sex trafficker using Venmo.  I’m sure it’s just a coincidence the same amount is paid to young girls shortly after Gaetz sends it to his wannabe Epstein.

All of this could be seen on public Venmo accounts. The Daily Beast didn’t even have to do much to find this story. 

You are right that if these girls are 18 it’s bad taste and something most elected officials wouldn’t survive politically, BUT at least one of the gals was underage.   Matty has some problems. He is going to have to admit to this tasteless lifestyle and plead ignorance on this gal’s age. 

If politicians were willing to hunt us down for lies, You fellas would have been signing your paychecks over years ago.
You mean like Swalwell banging a Chinese spy? You are so blatantly hypocritical nothing you say has one iota of credibility. The only person lying here is you. NO evidence anyone got paid for sex and NO evidence of anyone underage involved in anything at all.  Another week passes and nothing changes - more lies by you and no charges filed or even evidence produced against Gaetz.
How many more weeks of no charges before this isn't your favorite thread anymore? LOL.
(04-12-2021, 06:31 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

You mean like Swalwell banging a Chinese spy? You are so blatantly hypocritical nothing you say has one iota of credibility. The only person lying here is you. NO evidence anyone got paid for sex and NO evidence of anyone underage involved in anything at all.  Another week passes and nothing changes - more lies by you and no charges filed or even evidence produced against Gaetz.
How many more weeks of no charges before this isn't your favorite thread anymore? LOL.

How old was Swalwell’s spy? That whataboutism doesn’t work. 

Dude, it’s Monday. He’s already been shunned by King Trump this week.  Must have been tough prying those lips off Trump’s rear. 
Matty is left with Gym Jordan, Majorie Qanon Greene as his supporters.  Big Grin 

and JP Big Grin
(04-12-2021, 07:43 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Dude, it’s Monday. He’s already been shunned by King Trump this week.  Must have been tough prying those lips off Trump’s rear. 
Matty is left with Gym Jordan, Majorie Qanon Greene as his supporters.  Big Grin 

and JP Big Grin
You left out TRT and Catturd's right hand man
(04-12-2021, 07:43 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

and JP Big Grin
You continue to amaze me with your amazing ability to cram several different completely idiotic things into a single post.
You act like it's ok for Swalwell who is on the intel committee in the House, to bang a Chinese spy as long as she is over 17. Then you bring up whataboutism, which is only a very lame excuse for hypocrisy. Swallwell is the only one we know did something very very wrong. But you don't care. Again, NO charges or evidence against Gaetz.

BTW, Trump refusing to meet Gaetz was fake news, aka MORE LIES. CNN made it up and all ignorant brainwashed libs ran with it. Trump's team and Gaetz both said it never happened, but you would rather believe and repeat more lies.

Then you really go off the rails and attack a bunch of other people who have nothing to do with this thread. Epic fail by you, again. Take the L here at least until some info comes out that you could maybe actually use to make an actual point.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next