3. Raceland 1-1
4. Newport Central Catholic 1-1
4. Lou Holy Cross 2-0
6. Paintsville 0-2
7. Crittenden Co. 1-0 
8. Hazard 1-1
9. Sayre 2-0
10. Williamsburg 1-1

Others receiving votes: 11. Bethlehem 12. Frankfort 13.Bishop Brossart 14. Russellville 15.Campbellsville 16. Betsy Lane 17. Nicolas Co. 

Thoughts?
Raceland has split games with # 3 and #4 ranked 3A teams and that gets them ranked 3rd in class A hahahah. Rankings mean nothing but man …..tough crowed to try and impress
I see Betsy Layne ranked 16th. Love it
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(08-30-2021, 09:43 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: Raceland has split games with # 3 and #4 ranked 3A teams and that gets them ranked 3rd in class A hahahah. Rankings mean nothing but man …..tough crowed to try and impress
A win vs Ashland who has scored 17 points vs Class A + Boyd Co and a loss to depleted Russell gets you nowhere...3A is weakest class and it's not close. Raceland has done nothing yet.
(08-30-2021, 11:20 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 09:43 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: Raceland has split games with # 3 and #4 ranked 3A teams and that gets them ranked 3rd in class A hahahah. Rankings mean nothing but man …..tough crowed to try and impress
A win vs Ashland who has scored 17 points vs Class A + Boyd Co and a loss to depleted Russell gets you nowhere...3A is weakest class and it's not close. Raceland has done nothing yet.
What has Pikeville done? Beat the depleted class A champion that lost their coach and has a forfeit win. Hahah sometimes I think you are nothing but a keyboard warrior that always wants to stir shit. Maybe I didn’t get my point across. My complaint isn’t that Raceland is ranked number three in class A it’s that their ranking system makes no sense at all. It’s their system so one would think that beating the defending 3A champions and playing a hard fought contest with THEIR #3 ranked 3A team would mean something a little more in THEIR ranking system. Personally I think ranking class A is a joke. We all know there is 4 or 5 decent teams then all the rest are garbage
^^^Cry more

Raceland "split" with 2 teams ranked far below Pikeville.

http://calpreps.com/2021/ratings/Kentucky_all.htm
If anyone should be questioning the rankings, it’s Hazard. Only lost by 2 points to Middlesboro, who just dismantled WBurg, and if Hazard doesn’t fumble on the 2 very well could be 2-0. Plus Hazard may have the best 2 way player in 1A in Johnson. I like how Hazard posters are just staying hush hush. They may be the team to beat in 1A. I would def not sleep on the Bulldogs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Micro-Brew's post:
  • RAMDAD50
(08-31-2021, 04:09 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: If anyone should be questioning the rankings, it’s Hazard. Only lost  by 2 points to Middlesboro, who just dismantled WBurg, and if Hazard doesn’t fumble on the 2 very well could be 2-0. Plus Hazard may have the best 2 way player in 1A in Johnson. I like how Hazard posters are just staying hush hush. They may be the team to beat in 1A. I would def not sleep on the Bulldogs.
Nobody is sleeping on Hazard…well maybe Pikeville is…again haha
(08-31-2021, 06:36 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(08-31-2021, 04:09 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: If anyone should be questioning the rankings, it’s Hazard. Only lost  by 2 points to Middlesboro, who just dismantled WBurg, and if Hazard doesn’t fumble on the 2 very well could be 2-0. Plus Hazard may have the best 2 way player in 1A in Johnson. I like how Hazard posters are just staying hush hush. They may be the team to beat in 1A. I would def not sleep on the Bulldogs.
Maybe, but more likely Pikeville wins their 6th state championship and Raceland remains stuck on zero...again haha
(09-01-2021, 01:35 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
Maybe, but more likely Pikeville wins their 6th state championship and Raceland remains stuck on zero...again haha
It’s almost guaranteed you will never see Raceland win a championship. I don’t think we will see any champions crowned this year. It’s about to be shut down
^I'm afraid you may be right Ram. If people haven't got vaccinated by now odds are most probably won't and the higher the % of unvaccinated people in any community is going to prolong the Delta variant devastating our communities and our state...though Kentucky is doing better than some other southern states. Also it increases the odds of Covid mutating into another variant that God forbid could even be worse than the Delta variant.

There will be games played in September and the first few weeks of October but there will undoubtedly be a lot of cancelations all across the Commonwealth. However, I'm hoping with the Delta variant being so contagious its spread through our communities and state will peak sometime in the next few weeks and we can get back to somewhat normalcy by the 2nd half of October. Hopefully I'm wrong and the schools can stay open and the kids get to play football on Friay nights. I really feel for the kids, this damn virus has dragged on for a year and a half now and I'm really hoping the kids can sooner rather than later get to experience normal high school years like we all did.
(09-01-2021, 06:17 PM)PHSFAN Wrote: ^I'm afraid you may be right Ram.  If people haven't got vaccinated by now odds are most probably won't and the higher the % of unvaccinated people in any community is going to prolong the Delta variant devastating our communities and our state...though Kentucky is doing better than some other southern states.  Also it increases the odds of Covid mutating into another variant that God forbid could even be worse than the Delta variant. 

There will be games played in September and the first few weeks of October but there will undoubtedly be a lot of cancelations all across the Commonwealth.  However, I'm hoping with the Delta variant being so contagious its spread through our communities and state will peak sometime in the next few weeks and we can get back to somewhat normalcy by the 2nd half of October.  Hopefully I'm wrong and the schools can stay open and the kids get to play football on Friay nights.  I really feel for the kids, this damn virus has dragged on for a year and a half now and I'm really hoping the kids can sooner rather than later get to experience normal high school years like we all did.
We could be looking at this all wrong. This sucks s the time of year….going back to school…. when we always have a lot of sick kids. Maybe we are seeing our average number of sick kids but because of covid parents are testing more for it and we are having lots of false positives. I mean idk how this all works. A kid gets tested and it comes back positive and the whole football team gets shut down. Do we retest the kid! Was the kid even sick? Did we fallow up to see if it was a false positive? I have a lot of questions about the way things are being done. No I’m not talking about conspiracy theory crap. If a person test positive at Walmart we don’t shit the whole store down but for some reason we shut down football for a week. Makes no sense to me
^I haven't really kept up with the protocols they have in place to be honest, just from what I've heard it sounds very confusing though.

I hope it doesn't get much worse and the Delta variant is hitting its peak right now and that is definitely possible..and the hospitalizations and spread of the virus throughout the communities starts to slow down...it would be great too see, the Healthcare workers desperately need it and if that were to happen a lot of cancelations of everything from football to festivals can be avoided.
(09-01-2021, 05:20 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 01:35 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
It’s almost guaranteed you will never see Raceland win a championship. I don’t think we will see any champions crowned this year. It’s about to be shut down
Yes, it's coming I'm afraid. But Walmart won't be shut down. Or college $ football or pro $$ football. Or restaurants. Kids bear most of the misery and are least at risk. Sick.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • RAMDAD50