Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A beautiful day for college football......so far.
TENNESSEE ROUTED BY FLORIDA!!! AUBURN UPSET AT HOME BY MISSISSIPPI STATE!!
Those two games alone are why this is easily the best day of the year. The obese snitch head coach/team warden Fill-up Fullmer getting his fatass handed to him (again) by Florida, and watching him barely make it off the field before having a heart atack. And the second best team in the state of Alabama is upset at home. Glorious. Absolutely freakin glorious. Now if Bama can knock off Arkansas, and UK can pull out a win over Louisville, look out!! ROOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIIIIDDDDDEEEEEEE!!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAAATTTTTTTTTSSSSSSS!!!!
Yepp, my Gators dominate and hopefully the Cats can pull it off!
Our beautiful night is complete! WOW!
Yesssir it is! Im so excited and pumped right now!!!!

TidesHoss32 Wrote:Our beautiful night is complete! WOW!
Oh God man I am too.....Im STILL so freakin pumped!!! And Im so happy. Im so freakin happy. Why cant everyday be this wonderful and glorious?!?!?! WHAT A NIGHT!!
-STATS- Wrote:Yesssir it is! Im so excited and pumped right now!!!!
That would be so awesome! lol, yeah I will be pumped still two weeks from now! haha.

TidesHoss32 Wrote:Oh God man I am too.....Im STILL so freakin pumped!!! And Im so happy. Im so freakin happy. Why cant everyday be this wonderful and glorious?!?!?! WHAT A NIGHT!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Oh God man I am too.....Im STILL so freakin pumped!!! And Im so happy. Im so freakin happy. Why cant everyday be this wonderful and glorious?!?!?! WHAT A NIGHT!!
All we need is a Steelers win tommorow to make it complete!!!!!
YYEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could run through a wall right now!!!!! Buffalo picked a bad f'n weekend to play the Steelers!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:All we need is a Steelers win tommorow to make it complete!!!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:All we need is a Steelers win tommorow to make it complete!!!!!
can't forget about the noles finishing it out and finding that orange car lol.
You all might want a Steelers win, but Im wanting a Bengals win, haha and 2 wins in both Fantasy Football leagues I am in, lol then it will be perfect.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:TENNESSEE ROUTED BY FLORIDA!!! AUBURN UPSET AT HOME BY MISSISSIPPI STATE!!
Those two games alone are why this is easily the best day of the year. The obese snitch head coach/team warden Fill-up Fullmer getting his fatass handed to him (again) by Florida, and watching him barely make it off the field before having a heart atack. And the second best team in the state of Alabama is upset at home. Glorious. Absolutely freakin glorious. Now if Bama can knock off Arkansas, and UK can pull out a win over Louisville, look out!! ROOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIIIIDDDDDEEEEEEE!!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAAATTTTTTTTTSSSSSSS!!!!

Looks like ti was a picture perfect day for you my friend! I know it was for me!