Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 40 vs. (9) Louisville 34
way to go cats
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I think a very winnable game. Maybe not as much as South Carolina but a good chance to move to 4-0.

I agree, I deff think the SC game we will have a better chance of beating but I deff believe we can play with Arkansas it will be tough with running game of Mcfadden and Jones but we got a chance of winning both.Going into the LSU game 6-0! .....Anyways Im jus so happy we beat the Cards!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
Congrats Cats, I'm still shaking in my boots. That last play kinda reminded me of the LSU game a couple years ago. I was like "oh no here we go again." Scared me for a second.
Wow

I've never been so happy to predict a game wrong. But like I said in the prediction thread, Woodson is better than Brohm, and it showed tonight.

Lexington is pandemonium right now, pure bedlam. If you're not here, then come on down. I'm out. Whoo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Almost reminded me of the LSU game.
Exactly what I thought. I just got to watch the highlights or know the final score and I'm still pumped as shit.

GO CATS!!!
Holy Cow that was one hell of a game, the atmosphere was absolutley classic. This team is unbeliveable. If the defence can get stronger outside of the redzone we could beat any team. We are great in the red zone as showed today, the secondary keeps everything in front of them we just need to get better on taking away the short passes and getting some pressure on the QB. Brohm really hurt us when sitting in the pocket, plus this game should have been over really quickly if we could have converted more off of the first two turnovers. All in all great win and a great game it was unbeliveable to be there and to be on the field after the game. GOOOOOOO CATS
I have not seen a college team play with more agression than Kentucky.They had more big hits in one game than any team I have seen in a long time.I still think Brohmn is better than woodson but the gap has narrowed.
WOW! One of the greatest games I've ever seen. This was one of the biggest games ever at Commonwealth Stadium. Woodson showed that he was the better quarterback to the scouts and to the country. Little had an excellent performance with 157 yards rushing and a touchdown. I cannot believe Stevie Johnson had the game he did. Congrats Kentucky and lets take down those Razorbacks!
It was a magical night at Commonwealth Stadium last night.....

The crowd stood almost the entire night and the UK fans were rockin that stadium folks !!!

I was in the west endzone, yes the one the winning TD was ran in by Johnson...man I ended up in the row infront of me into about 4 loserville fans...

To witness such an event was unbelievable....the sea of Blue that stormed the field, the UL team and fans leaving Lexington realizing that their chance at a NC just went out the door along with their top 10 ranking...

Yes, Looserville was finally exposed in just the way UK fans said they would be....Middle Tennessee State was no fluke for UL, they just didnt have the talent it took to finish the job

Its a great day to be a UK fan, vehicles and homes all around town flying their UK flags today, and everywhere you go, there's people still dressed in their UK Blue digs

Take heart UK fans, the demons of the past were exorcised last night...UK has arrived and now we have earned some respect...and now we all BELIEVE!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here are some pictures of the game from the Courier-Journal, notice pic # 3 and how a UL players greets the fans.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs...s=Itemnr=3
Old School Wrote:Here are some pictures of the game from the Courier-Journal, notice pic # 3 and how a UL players greets the fans.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs...s=Itemnr=4

Smile Awesome find on that picture.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOL!

Old School Wrote:Here are some pictures of the game from the Courier-Journal, notice pic # 3 and how a UL players greets the fans.

Smile thats awesome...I gotta get me one of those shirts "Louisville sucks" on the front and "but Tennessee swallows" on the back, lol..to go with my wide assortment of UT hate shirts. My crimson "Fullmer sucks" shirt is all but worn out, lol

uk did awesome. i knew kentucky could win last year when they won the music city bowl!!!!! m so glad we won cause we shut everybody up!!!! we showed wat the cats can really do!!!! GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blackcat28 Wrote:Great game, close call there on the last play, getting deflected then caught.
Way to go Cats!!

i dropped my dr. pepper when that happened. i jumped it shocked me so bad. i thought it was gonna be LSU all over again, haha
I was listenin to it on the radio and thought the same thing If...Then.
way to go cats and congrats oh yeah screw Louisville.
Congrats to the Cats, we all knew they could do it! They played a great game against a great opponent and came away with the win. Oh, and as I've said on here many times before...

I HATE LOUISVILLE!! Smile
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The UK football team I grew up with wouldve found a way to lose this game. Either Steve Johnson would drop that pass from Woodson at the end or,even more painful he catch it and run and then fumble at the 1 and the ball would roll out of the end zone for a touchback or something crazy like that. But THANK THE GOOD LORD these boys arent the UK of the Jerry Claiborne,Bill Curry,Hal Mumme and Guy Morriss years. This team plays like they believe they can win every game. I know B-ball will always be big in this state but I think that saturday night both teams and the crowd at Commonwealth on both sides proved just how big football has gotten in this state.
Just got my shirt to show off the win. It was one of the best college football games (if not, the best) I have ever seen in my life. Go cats, get to 9-3 and you can say Peach bowl here UK comes!
Here is a good joke someone just sent me. I figured I would post it here!

Four football fans go rock climbing one afternoon. A Kentucky fan, the Louisville fan, a Tennessee fan, and a Georgia fan.

They had been arguing all the way up the mountain about who among them was the most die hard fan. Upon reaching the top of the mountain, the Tennessee fan proclaimed to the other three "This is for the Volunteers!" and promptly threw himself off the mountain as a form of sacrifice, screaming "Rocky top" as he fell to his death.

Not to be outdone by the Tennessee fan, the Georgia fan jumped up and shouted "This is for the DAWGS" and threw himself off the mountain barking Woof..woof, woof, woof! As he crashed on the rocks below.

Refusing to be out done by the Tennessee and Georgia fans, the Kentucky fan rose to his feet and yelled at the top of his lungs "This is for THE KENTUCKY WILDCATS !" and without hesitation, pushed the Louisville fan off the mountain shouting---Fly Cardinal Fly!

GO CATS !!!!!!!!!

HazzBeen Wrote:Here is a good joke someone just sent me. I figured I would post it here!

Four football fans go rock climbing one afternoon. A Kentucky fan, the Louisville fan, a Tennessee fan, and a Georgia fan.

They had been arguing all the way up the mountain about who among them was the most die hard fan. Upon reaching the top of the mountain, the Tennessee fan proclaimed to the other three "This is for the Volunteers!" and promptly threw himself off the mountain as a form of sacrifice, screaming "Rocky top" as he fell to his death.

Not to be outdone by the Tennessee fan, the Georgia fan jumped up and shouted "This is for the DAWGS" and threw himself off the mountain barking Woof..woof, woof, woof! As he crashed on the rocks below.

Refusing to be out done by the Tennessee and Georgia fans, the Kentucky fan rose to his feet and yelled at the top of his lungs "This is for THE KENTUCKY WILDCATS !" and without hesitation, pushed the Louisville fan off the mountain shouting---Fly Cardinal Fly!

GO CATS !!!!!!!!!

Smile Cool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HazzBeen Wrote:Here is a good joke someone just sent me. I figured I would post it here!

GO CATS !!!!!!!!!

Nice! Very nice (truthful) twist to the end